VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember where this quote comes from now. It's in the chorus of Desert Song which our choir sings on a regular basis:

5a10a3b6edff3c8247a5c1a7ad996343.jpg

Zach, this is for you. I will ask my Director if we can sing this in your honor. We've been praying for Anjelica, you and your daughters, and will continue to do so.

I ask Him to hold you and your daughters in His arms, to give you strength and Grace, to empower you, shield you, and guide you.

I believe in you, and I know I am not alone. :twocents:

:grouphug:
:praying:
:candle:

#JusticeForAJ
:floating:

Image courtesy of https://www.haikudeck.com/praise-team-6-25-education-presentation-DDnSqtOhuV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how certain people were with her. I agreed with everything you said but don't tell me I demean Anjelica. I am demeaning the approach on owning a child. NOBODY owns a child. They are human beings and are God's. We are their caretakers not their owners. The thought of owning a child sickens me and I HATE when people treat them as property.

I don't know your situation personally Zach but I DO KNOW exactly what you're saying. I've seen it far too many times when families break up and one or both parents use the children as pawns to get their way. In fact, it's so common there are often court-appointed mediators and child-advocates brought in to make SURE the child's best interests are being looked after, and not just the demanding whims of one or the other parent. So yes, I do get exactly what you're saying and for the record, it sickens me as well.

My church has laid hands on me and my family to pray but then last Sunday we were told a senior pastor was being kicked out for spying on another pastor's daughter with a camera. The corruption of this world is everywhere and who can you trust if not the elders at your church?

Quote above originally posted by Zach.

Im sorry Zach, I wish there was something we could do to help you.

I saw this post and couldnt help but wonder, do you and JH share the same Pa$tor by chance?

Thank you. That's what I was wondering. I think I need to give them space and being alone with me might not be as beneficial as being around all her friends. Especially considering my anger on top of it. But there is a lot of drama going on and people I do not know are there, some of which are questionable in character. Plus it reminds me of how she 'encouraged' Anjelica to forget me. Anyway I am torn.

Zach, I feel for you. I have never been in a situation remotely like this, so anything I say might be wrong.

IMO, you need to do your best to separate your own feelings and needs from what your kids need. And you ARE maintaining a separation between your needs and theirs, as far as I can tell from what you've said. You're being an adult about this, unlike some people.

The people they're around now are, I'm guessing, the same people they were around when AJ lived there. IMO, the best thing you can do is monitor the situation as carefully as you can and keep yourself as strong as you can so that you will be there for them. I mean, if they're in immediate physical danger, that's a different situation altogether. Drama is damaging in a slow, long-term way, and that damage can be healed in a slow, long-term way.

Because AJ was not your biological daughter and because this tragedy has now happened, that camp has and will have a whole lot less leverage with your girls J and G than they had with AJ. I know the echoes of that time must be wrenching for you, but the situation isn't the same.

I hope that you have support from people with whom you can actually spend time, talk, cry, etc. There are a lot of us here for you, but we aren't in the same room, you know? There's only so much we can do without intruding or being inappropriate.

As far as the church thing...that is horrible. But people are flawed. You have to look beyond people, I think, and to your own relationship with the Divine. Don't let someone else's sin derail you.

I am holding you in the light.

My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd.
*Kadoobernote: Using the word ‘left’ is usually indicative of missing information. He goes on to say ‘She leaves for work, she drops her siblings off at school and whatnot’. Why the change in tense? This is indicative of storytelling. And what the heck is the whatnot he refers to?

Excellent analysis!
RSBM. I think he is trying to get us to buy into his knowing her routine. It begs the question, did she actually follow her routine this day? And would he have known if she didn't?

I was just trying to go back and find that post but I'm having trouble finding it.

Thread: VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5
by Zach
Replies:999Views:60,635

ACTIVE SEARCH Wes drives two vehicles. A company van and a red...

Wes drives two vehicles. A company van and a red pick up. One is always at the house, even if he isn't.

And

Thread: VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5
by Zach
Replies:999Views:60,635

ACTIVE SEARCH He has a work van and it was parked at the house...

He has a work van and it was parked at the house already

Quote above originally posted by Zach.

Im sorry Zach, I wish there was something we could do to help you.

I saw this post and couldnt help but wonder, do you and JH share the same Pa$tor by chance?

BBM
Hmm. Good question.

I would guess like the flyers incident. Their flyer was the only "allowed" flyer. (Which to me, is BEYOND ridiculous!) I'd want flyers everywhere (if the missing were my child) and wouldn't care who made them as long as the info was accurate and police number was listed.

I said exactly the same thing in the beginning when all the nonsense about the flyers was posted on the FB page. I wouldn't care if they were done in crayon by monkeys as long as the picture was there and the LE contact number was on it. You really have to wonder WHY Zach's flyers ticked her off so much.

Excellent analysis!
RSBM. I think he is trying to get us to buy into his knowing her routine. It begs the question, did she actually follow her routine this day? And would he have known if she didn't?

This has been nagging at me since reading the MP report. Report says last seen at 7:30 by JH before leaving for work. Did she leave, do school drop off, then come back?

I am not sure how to pull the quote over from the previous thread, but these are my thoughts bouncing off a post originally by Lucky7, detailing things WH said in the first CH interview, with some tongs taken to the salad. Respectfully snipped, with my thoughts below:

My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd.
*Kadoobernote: Using the word ‘left’ is usually indicative of missing information. He goes on to say ‘She leaves for work, she drops her siblings off at school and whatnot’. Why the change in tense? This is indicative of storytelling. And what the heck is the whatnot he refers to?

That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for AJ - she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox.
*Kadoobernote: Actually. He didn’t just drop it off, he actually dropped it off, which implies another alternative. I was going to do this, but actually, I did this. When there is no alternative referenced, this word alone can indicate deception. He is trying to convince us this happened. Why?

I left and then I heard from Anjelica. She called me on the phone and asked to borrow money - no - she didn’t ask to borrow money, but her exact words were “can I get some money?”
*Kadoobernote: See above regarding ‘left’. Missing info. The waffling about her habits or lack thereof re: asking for money… sensitive to him. Why?

When she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because the camera she wanted went for around that.
*Kadoobernote: The main thing I get from this part of his statement is that he wants us to know that he is sooper smart, he can figure things out and understands stuff, so it makes sense that he become Jr. Detective going forward.

I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station. I met her, I would say, around 12:10, 12:15pm.
*Kadoobernote: He left. ..sigh.. 11:53. Really… that specific, eh? 3 is the # most often thrown around when LYING. Just saying. Also, note that he WOULD say. Not that he DOES say. That bit of future tense… matters.

We kind of just hung out and stared at each other, you know.
*Kadoobernote: I am not going to put my thoughts on this into words again here. :(

She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm.
*Kadoobernote: I imagine this is AJ’s TOD. But then again… he WOULD say.

I late getting back to my job, but, my daughter called me, and that’s something she doesn’t do. So, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break. Because, 12:45pm, I’m supposed to be on the clock.
*Kadoobernote: He was ACTUALLY late getting back to his job. And gosh, what a dedicated amazing father he is!

I got back to work at around 1:15, 1:20pm. (We do not know if his employer has confirmed this.)
*Kadoobernote: Lack of word salad. I lean towards this being true.

I know our neighbor saw her after one o’clock departing. She waved to him. (This neighbor didn't come forward until two weeks later.
*Kadoobernote: WH says that ‘She saw him’. How can he know that?

2:00pm is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house with a white, small, compact car following her. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)
My neighbor reported at 2:03pm he saw, behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway, a small white 4 door compact car. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)
*Kadoobernote: Two times WH tells us that smoky neighbor sees her at 2:03. Not two, 2:03. He then goes on to say that ‘He said it was there a little bit after 2, he said 2:03, he didn’t have the exact time’. I also find it interesting that a white car that comes along a minute to a minute and a half after AJ’s truck came by would be considered following, by anyone. Picture that in your head. Count 60-90 seconds. Following? Really?

Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school at 2:25pm that day. My 18 year old daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there, however, it had been moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

*Kadoobernote: Probably all true. 'was not present in the home' is bothersome to me, but I can't quite put my finger on why. But why not just say 'not home'? Truck moved, I would guess by him, why I have no idea.

He's a lying liar from Liartown.

BBM

WH comments that the red truck was moved (he does not say parked, he says "moved") from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway. He also says that he doesn't know why, and that no one saw anything. But in this same interview, he tells us of 2 neighbors who DID see something. According to him, one neighbor saw AJ leave the house at 1 pm, and a different neighbor saw her return at 2 pm, followed by a white compact car, and that car was also spotted parked in the driveway. Whether we believe the neighbor sightings to be reliable or not, WH is bothering to tell us about them. He then goes on to say that no one saw anything with respect to the truck being moved. One or the other of these statements has to be a lie. He also wants to embed in our minds that he doesn't know why the truck was moved, doesn't "have that fact".

So...why would he tell us the truck was moved from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway? Note the privacy fence around the backyard and the location of the gate that leads into the back yard. If the red truck was parked on the left, and you needed to back a different vehicle up the driveway on the left , you would have to move the red truck to the right side of the driveway. IF someone removed an incapacitated or lifeless person from this home, how would they do it without being seen by neighbors? Through the kitchen, through the backyard, through the gate, and into a vehicle backed up to the gate.

IMO

Thank you Mountain Kat! I've been listening a lot more than observing, that idea would never occurred to me in a million years.

BBM

WH comments that the red truck was moved (he does not say parked, he says "moved") from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway. He also says that he doesn't know why, and that no one saw anything. But in this same interview, he tells us of 2 neighbors who DID see something. According to him, one neighbor saw AJ leave the house at 1 pm, and a different neighbor saw her return at 2 pm, followed by a white compact car, and that car was also spotted parked in the driveway. Whether we believe the neighbor sightings to be reliable or not, WH is bothering to tell us about them. He then goes on to say that no one saw anything with respect to the truck being moved. One or the other of these statements has to be a lie. He also wants to embed in our minds that he doesn't know why the truck was moved, doesn't "have that fact".

So...why would he tell us the truck was moved from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway? Note the privacy fence around the backyard and the location of the gate that leads into the back yard. If the red truck was parked on the right, and you needed to back a different vehicle up the driveway on the right , you would have to move the red truck to the left side of the driveway. IF someone removed an incapacitated or lifeless person from this home, how would they do it without being seen by neighbors? Through the kitchen, through the backyard, through the gate, and into a vehicle backed up to the gate.

IMO

Agreed,

I mentioned this a thread or so back as a possible reason why WH felt the need to add that little detail about the truck being moved.

IMO it makes absolutely zero sense otherwise.

WH isnt speaking to us...or anyone else for that matter. He's attempting to manipulate the listener while simultaneously covering his tracks. Thats where all those random seeming comments are coming from IMO.

I've been here for a while. I don't post a lot. I see lots of people with ideas and people doing concrete things.

I guess I'm wondering: what can I do? I've tried to think about the case, but I haven't had much that's productive to add.

I just want to be here for AJ. I'm not even ready to throw my "whodunit" belief behind one or two suspects, though there are a lot of people associated with the case who have just the sorts of personalities that make me want to move into a cave for the rest of my natural life. (As long as the cave has wifi, that is.) (And plumbing.)

Anyway, I know that I'm not even seeing those people at their best, and I'm holding out some hope that the love in them will somehow prevail over stubbornness, selfishness, self-aggrandizement, and far worse things for which some of them may be responsible. (Not forgetting either that someone has perpetrated a terrible evil and must be found out.)

I'm not a "kid" person. You'll never hear me saying "Think of the children!" except in the snarkiest ways. But I want to say how pleased I am by the love I see from AJ's young friends and siblings. That simple love (maybe the same sort that Jesus characterized as being "like a child"?) is one gratifying thing to hold onto.

Quoting myself because I actualy think I'm wrong on this. The driveway pulls up to the gate on the left, I think.

I didnt see the actual location of the gate MountainKat but from my view of the house, the left hand side would definitely be the one thats closer to the backyard.

It would also be the most shielded, as there are trash cans in front of it at the corner of the house.

If there were another vehicle in front of it, it would be pretty well blocked IMO.

recreation.png

Im talking about many threads ago!
I thought he said WH left the van at the house! This is how we figured he left the red truck and went to work in his van.
Let me see if I can find it

You're not alone there, I thought it was Zach as well who said WH left the work van at the house at night and drove the red truck. So I'm just as confused on this one as anyone else.

I didnt see the actual location of the gate MountainKat but from my view of the house, the right hand side would definitely be the one thats closer to the house.

It would also be the most shielded, as there are trash cans in front of it at the corner of the house.

If there were another vehicle to the left of it it would be pretty well blocked IMO.

recreation.png

Yeah, I got confused with my lefts and rights. I edited my post. Thanks.

The important part is trying to pin down the exact time of his movements during the day. It is also the hardest part, as the only exact times he gives seem to be to save himself (he needs to save himself, or it is the only times he can prove he was where he said he was, like leaving work and coming back from lunch). All other times are super ambiguous, such as what time he dropped the car off.

Which is a very important time. I believe it had to have been after JH and siblings left, as they would have confirmed they saw him, or the red truck was there, or the van was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove