VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my posts are worded weirdly sometimes. I post mostly from my phone so it is difficult to proofread. But hopefully they are not too confusing!

I said exactly the same thing in the beginning when all the nonsense about the flyers was posted on the FB page. I wouldn't care if they were done in crayon by monkeys as long as the picture was there and the LE contact number was on it. You really have to wonder WHY Zach's flyers ticked her off so much.

My thoughts on that were because they wanted the calls coming into them, not LE. In case there was something they forgot, some evidence they needed to destroy....

If this is your week to be with your girls, maybe consider sticking to that routine? Try to put aside your anger and depression, and theirs, for a bit, and take them out to do something that will get their minds, and YOURS, off of things for awhile?

Just a suggestion.

Agreed! I think you can be understanding and flexible considering the circumstances, without completely rolling over. You don't ever want the kids to think that they and Jen call the shots when it comes to split custody. I realize that being in a crazy house with people going in and out all day long is more distracting than sitting quietly with Dad right now. If I were Zach I would text them in an understanding yet authoritative manner, something to the effect of "I understand that with everything going on you may not feel up to being here this week. I can respect that and it's OK this week. It's not something we will make a habit of, but do stay with your mother this week if you prefer. I will plan on seeing you on xxxxx. "

Thread: VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5
by Zach
Replies:999Views:60,635

ACTIVE SEARCH Wes drives two vehicles. A company van and a red...

Wes drives two vehicles. A company van and a red pick up. One is always at the house, even if he isn't.

And

Thread: VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5
by Zach
Replies:999Views:60,635

ACTIVE SEARCH He has a work van and it was parked at the house...

He has a work van and it was parked at the house already

But AJ uses the truck when she is home from school. Which she was home from school at the time for several days already. So the truck should have been there already.

So since he was kicked out than maybe AJ didnt want anything to do with WH nor his truck.

So he used the dropping off the truck as means to have to go back to the house while AJ was there alone; Under the pretense of loaning her the truck. Jmo.

Quote above originally posted by Zach.

Im sorry Zach, I wish there was something we could do to help you.

I saw this post and couldnt help but wonder, do you and JH share the same Pa$tor by chance?

Zach actually has a church with senior and associate pastors. You know, those people who generally go through seminary at an accredited institution and then are actually ordained by their denomination.

Then... there's calling yourself a pastor on twitter. :thinking:

If this is your week to be with your girls, maybe consider sticking to that routine? Try to put aside your anger and depression, and theirs, for a bit, and take them out to do something that will get their minds, and YOURS, off of things for awhile?

Just a suggestion.
Maybe send their mother a message that you'll be over to pick them up, per the custody agreement, and give her a time? I know it puts the girls in a tough situation and you're worried about them being angry with you for forcing her hand. And I'm certainly not wanting to come across as I think it's a big game and the girls are pawns. Please know that.
It's just that if you firmly believe they are in a situation that isn't ideal, or normal, it's your job to deflate that, and re-establish normalcy. Jmo

But AJ uses the truck when she is home from school. Which she was home from school at the time for several days already. So the truck should have been there already.

So since he was kicked out than may AJ didnt want anything to do with WH nor his truck.

But he is used the dropping off the truck as means to have to go back to the house while AJ was there alone; Under the pretense of loaning her the truck. Jmo.

Maybe he got worried that police would find something to suggest he had been there, so he had to make up the story to explain why he would have been there.

And maybe he was worried they would find something in the house that suggested someone else had been inside, hence the need to emphasize that he never entered the house. LE probably already knew about the separation by that time, even though no one else did, so they knew he should not have been in or around the house (but he was, hence the explaining begins).

Agreed! I think you can be understanding and flexible considering the circumstances, without completely rolling over. You don't ever want the kids to think that they and Jen call the shots when it comes to split custody. I realize that being in a crazy house with people going in and out all day long is more distracting than sitting quietly with Dad right now. If I were Zach I would text them in an understanding yet authoritative manner, something to the effect of "I understand that with everything going on you may not feel up to being here this week. I can respect that and it's OK this week. It's not something we will make a habit of, but do stay with your mother this week if you prefer. I will plan on seeing you on xxxxx. "
Or that.

So since he was kicked out than maybe AJ didnt want anything to do with WH nor his truck.

So he used the dropping off the truck as means to have to go back to the house while AJ was there alone; Under the pretense of loaning her the truck. Jmo.

That still doesn't make sense. If he was driving the red truck and parking the QP Van at the house at night for safety reasons, then he STILL would have had to have driven the truck to the house to pick up his work van in the morning. The only thing he would have done differently on this day from any other day, was to put the key to the truck in the mailbox for AJ (according to him).

Zach actually has a church with senior and associate pastors. You know, those people who generally go through seminary at an accredited institution and then are actually ordained by their denomination.

Kind of like some "criminal profilers", eh? :facepalm:

Hey, are you trying to say that my husband isn't a real pastor, simply because he got his papers over the internet from The Universal Light Church. You take that back, Mom! ;)

That still doesn't make sense. If he was driving the red truck and parking the QP Van at the house at night for safety reasons, then he STILL would have had to have driven the truck to the house to pick up his work van in the morning. The only thing he would have done differently on this day from any other day, was to put the key to the truck in the mailbox for AJ (according to him).

It was said that AJ uses the truck when home from school. So if he does leave the van at the house for safety reasons and drops off the truck in the morning to pick up his van; Then what's up with all the explanations of dropping off the truck and keys in mailbox. He makes it sound like he only dropped off the truck per her request and not just dropping it off to get his work van.

Hey, are you trying to say that my husband isn't a real pastor, simply because he got his papers over the internet from The Universal Light Church. You take that back, Mom! ;)

I wonder if the pastor and WH were in prison together?

I said exactly the same thing in the beginning when all the nonsense about the flyers was posted on the FB page. I wouldn't care if they were done in crayon by monkeys as long as the picture was there and the LE contact number was on it. You really have to wonder WHY Zach's flyers ticked her off so much.

I believe it was because they had his email address on them. I remember that, because that was where I started and ended up landing on his blog, wondering about the different last names. Originally, I felt that was probably bio dad.

Subsequently, he offered a bigger reward, and I think that just turned her boiling point up to rage.

The focus should have been on finding AJ, and then dealing with the other stuff later.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm trying to say ;) But he can call himself whatever he wants because... papers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence