VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said that AJ uses the truck when home from school. So if he does leave the van at the house for safety reasons and drops off the truck in the morning to pick up his van; Then what's up with all the explanations of dropping off the truck and keys in mailbox. He makes it sound like he only dropped off the truck per her request and not just dropping it off to get his work van.

That never made sense from the word go. He claimed he was dropping it off for her on the Monday because she was going to need it on the Tuesday. Uh... okay.

BBM

WH comments that the red truck was moved (he does not say parked, he says "moved") from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway. He also says that he doesn't know why, and that no one saw anything. But in this same interview, he tells us of 2 neighbors who DID see something. According to him, one neighbor saw AJ leave the house at 1 pm, and a different neighbor saw her return at 2 pm, followed by a white compact car, and that car was also spotted parked in the driveway. Whether we believe the neighbor sightings to be reliable or not, WH is bothering to tell us about them. He then goes on to say that no one saw anything with respect to the truck being moved. One or the other of these statements has to be a lie. He also wants to embed in our minds that he doesn't know why the truck was moved, doesn't "have that fact".

So...why would he tell us the truck was moved from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway? Note the privacy fence around the backyard and the location of the gate that leads into the back yard. If the red truck was parked on the left, and you needed to back a different vehicle up the driveway on the left , you would have to move the red truck to the right side of the driveway. IF someone removed an incapacitated or lifeless person from this home, how would they do it without being seen by neighbors? Through the kitchen, through the backyard, through the gate, and into a vehicle backed up to the gate.

IMO

BBM. Wow, I just had a thought. I've been wondering how the neighbors ended up being brought in as witnesses. Perhaps he went around to various neighbors on the guise of looking for AJ, asking if they had "seen anything" that day. He wants to know so he can explain away anything they may have seen. Then he prompts them to tell LE about them witnessing AJ in the truck and the white car even though they are unsure, because he knows they are red herrings.

Which time!?!:facepalm:

We have a church in Richmond called The ROC.

The pastor there recently got into a lot of trouble and is facing 7 felony sexual assault charges.

It was a really weird congregation, made up of ex cons and drug users. Its members gave a very Euro trashy sort of vibe and definitely were not your typical church attendees.

I never went because something seemed "off' about it. Kinda like this case.

I bring this up because, somehow I think that would be the kind of church that WH would gravitate towards.

Is there anyone who thinks WH didn't kill AJ?

Yeah, there's been 1 (one) person on this thread who has expressed that specific view that there is NO reason at this point to suspect he's the #1 suspect. IIRC. One.

Because the news has been all over the place, a convict with who knows what rap sheet is the spokesman, there are tons of people there all the time, most of which I THEIR FATHER do not know. I would not be ripping them away. This is their week with me but I am so upset that they haven't called or responded to my texts and had attitude with me when I did last talk and that they are so worried for their mother who already did this once with Anjelica. THAT IS DRAMA! Not talking to their father but making posts on Facebook and talking to the news and hugging men and boys I do not know is drama. Pretending that I am nobody to Anjelica is wrong. Tearing down my flyers and treating me like crap is wrong. Their mother is far more hateful about me then I ever could be about her and my children are FULLY aware of that and even remind me of that. EVERYONE in that camp knows how she feels about me and if you knew what kind of person she really is then you would not support her. She has no reason to hate me except that I do not stand for her lies and I represent the truth in her crumbling world of lies. How is it that Anjelica should be Hadsell??? Even if Wes didn't hurt her, he met her as a teenager and did not raise her. He is a drug addict and had a record of serious criminal activity and mental illness leading to destructive action including suicide attempts. He has lied profusely and his wife went with it every step of the way until he was jailed. She apparently knew about the ammunition and his gun activity. Is that not a crime? What did she know if his drug use and when did she plan on telling me my children were living with a drug addict? Or was she just gonna handle it on her own like she has done and miserably failed at already? What good things does she have to say about Anjelica to all these people who have helped so much and cared so much and shed do many tears even if they don't know her?

BBM.. Hadsell because he adopted her?? At that age I know from my nieces and nephew, they were over the age of 12 so the judge asked them questions. Not sure about in VA, but it appears that's her Legal name. JMO...from reading

The pastor there recently got into a lot of trouble and is facing 7 felony sexual assault charges.

It was a really weird congregation, made up of ex cons and drug users. Its members gave a very Euro trashy sort of vibe and definitely were not your typical church attendees.

I bring this up because, somehow I think that would be the kind of church that WH would gravitate towards.

Well, isn't that special?! ( in my best church lady voice!)
Yes. Sounds tres' chic!

There are LOTS of "churches" like this. While being a part of a genuine faith community is really an awesome thing for ex-cons, ex-addicts, etc., if there is no accountability that kind of leadership "authority" tends to go to one's head and eventually the whole house of cards falls apart.

There are LOTS of "churches" like this. While being a part of a genuine faith community is really an awesome thing for ex-cons, ex-addicts, etc., if there is no accountability that kind of leadership "authority" tends to go to one's head and eventually the whole house of cards falls apart.

I agree, being in a compassionate, caring community could really be helpful. I am all about individuals turning a new leaf. But if your church only consists of other felons, it might not be a great environment for you. It seems like a great place for them to reinforce how victimized, etc, etc, they are by "everyone else".

They should be in a mixed community with people who are healthy.

Because the news has been all over the place, a convict with who knows what rap sheet is the spokesman, there are tons of people there all the time, most of which I THEIR FATHER do not know. I would not be ripping them away. This is their week with me but I am so upset that they haven't called or responded to my texts and had attitude with me when I did last talk and that they are so worried for their mother who already did this once with Anjelica. THAT IS DRAMA! Not talking to their father but making posts on Facebook and talking to the news and hugging men and boys I do not know is drama. Pretending that I am nobody to Anjelica is wrong. Tearing down my flyers and treating me like crap is wrong. Their mother is far more hateful about me then I ever could be about her and my children are FULLY aware of that and even remind me of that. EVERYONE in that camp knows how she feels about me and if you knew what kind of person she really is then you would not support her. She has no reason to hate me except that I do not stand for her lies and I represent the truth in her crumbling world of lies. How is it that Anjelica should be Hadsell??? Even if Wes didn't hurt her, he met her as a teenager and did not raise her. He is a drug addict and had a record of serious criminal activity and mental illness leading to destructive action including suicide attempts. He has lied profusely and his wife went with it every step of the way until he was jailed. She apparently knew about the ammunition and his gun activity. Is that not a crime? What did she know if his drug use and when did she plan on telling me my children were living with a drug addict? Or was she just gonna handle it on her own like she has done and miserably failed at already? What good things does she have to say about Anjelica to all these people who have helped so much and cared so much and shed do many tears even if they don't know her?
Fight fire with fire, Zach. Maybe it's time to turn the tables here, and be on the offensive instead of the defensive. She seems to be unfit and places your babies in danger. AJ is gone and it can't be undone. Strike while you can, before the opportunity passes. Don't let that woman do it again. She should only be allowed monitored visits until she can prove she will only surround the children with safe adults. I am not popular now after saying that, but it's my opinion nonetheless.

If someone told Zach that WH dropped off the red truck and drove away in the work truck, it's entirely possible that person was being dishonest with him. We've known from the beginning something was not right with that whole story.

I think a lot of what WH goes to great lengths to "explain" are indications of the questions he has been asked by LE. It may be weird to us that he would go on about seeing her for 30 minutes and talking about nothing, staring, blah, blah, blah. But you can totally see LE saying, "Okay, you said you met her at a gas station to give her money. But you didn't get back to work until this time." And him saying, "Well, we were talking." And LE saying, "What were you talking about?" And he doesn't know. He can't say because it never happened. And then when he does interviews he tries to explain this hole in the story.

Same with the truck. All these weird stories he tells are due to the questions LE asked him and he didn't have good answers and he's trying to shore up his story. That makes me think something was asked about all the other weird things, like the $200 or the GoPro internet search or the truck being moved. We know his answers, we just don't know the questions.

They should be in a mixed community with people who are healthy.

They can use attention from AJs close friends and team mates right now during Zachs depressed healing process. But once WH is indicted; Then it will be time to get them out of there. Jmo.

Yeah, there's been 1 (one) person on this thread who has expressed that specific view that there is NO reason at this point to suspect he's the #1 suspect. IIRC. One.

There's actually 2 of us. Lol. I'm still reading and trying to catch up but so far I haven't read about any motive. Please, can someone enlighten me then maybe I'll be on the same page as everyone else. TIA

Fight fire with fire, Zach. Maybe it's time to turn the tables here, and be on the offensive instead of the defensive. She seems to be unfit and places your babies in danger. AJ is gone and it can't be undone. Strike while you can, before the opportunity passes. Don't let that woman do it again. She should only be allowed monitored visits until she can prove she will only surround the children with safe adults. I am not popular now after saying that, but it's my opinion nonetheless.

I believe we were asked by a mod to drop the custody discussion. But in case Zach is reading, I will just post to say that I have to disagree. If Zach goes to court now, in this awful time, to push for changes in custody, he risks losing what he already has, which is every other week with his girls. I don't think a judge would look kindly upon what you are suggesting. I worked with a man who did just that and because his ex lied and he lost his temper in court, he lost shared custody and visitation. He ended up exactly how Zach is afraid of ending up. If Zach is patient and takes the high road, this will work out eventually and he will at least have time with his girls. JMO

BBM

WH comments that the red truck was moved (he does not say parked, he says "moved") from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway. He also says that he doesn't know why, and that no one saw anything. But in this same interview, he tells us of 2 neighbors who DID see something. According to him, one neighbor saw AJ leave the house at 1 pm, and a different neighbor saw her return at 2 pm, followed by a white compact car, and that car was also spotted parked in the driveway. Whether we believe the neighbor sightings to be reliable or not, WH is bothering to tell us about them. He then goes on to say that no one saw anything with respect to the truck being moved. One or the other of these statements has to be a lie. He also wants to embed in our minds that he doesn't know why the truck was moved, doesn't "have that fact".

So...why would he tell us the truck was moved from the left side of the driveway to the right side of the driveway? Note the privacy fence around the backyard and the location of the gate that leads into the back yard. If the red truck was parked on the left, and you needed to back a different vehicle up the driveway on the left , you would have to move the red truck to the right side of the driveway. IF someone removed an incapacitated or lifeless person from this home, how would they do it without being seen by neighbors? Through the kitchen, through the backyard, through the gate, and into a vehicle backed up to the gate.

IMO

Thank you! I know this moving of the truck business has been mentioned previously but your comment here has brought me more clarity on how his comment relate to reality and purpose in this case. This in my mind provides an actual reason to throwing that fact out there.

If this is the case then IMO...do you have a timeline in mind on when it may have occurred? I know many of us are looking at that 7-730am to 2-230pm window from when JH and little ones left and the sister returning home.

ETA: As far as which side of the driveway was being referred to that may depend on a persons perspective. Someone who lives/lived there may think from the inside looking out to the street, while everyone else may think from the outside looking toward the house.

BBM.. Hadsell because he adopted her?? At that age I know from my nieces and nephew, they were over the age of 12 so the judge asked them questions. Not sure about in VA, but it appears that's her Legal name. JMO...from reading

Wouldn't JH have the legal right to change AJ's name without actual adoption papers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence