VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused? Is this for a missing adult alert? Like an Amber Alert?

But for adults??????
From what I read it's for anyone missing ??? But instead of waiting 24 they say 26 hours they wait 15 min if I recall correctly ?
And it will be an alert on social media ?? Bc social media was a "big help" in ajs case smh

I want to throw this out there w/o violating the rules. If one should read the timeline of events posted by Luckyseven and find themselves taking the "hers" and the "she's" and the "AJ's", that are assumed to be referencing AJ, and perhaps replace them with another her/she with other initials. I just found this interesting, and quite frankly I am more convinced that WH should not be the only one behind bars. But then again, Romeo and Juliet did take the cowards way out. This is all my opinion only. Hope I did not cross a line.
Why don't you put your theory together and send it to a mod or admin in a private message for consideration.

H&H Mechanical is WH's business??

Is/was/still etc. I posted about it a thread or five ago. It appears to me that he is operating it illegally from the info I was able to find. IMO

From what I read it's for anyone missing ??? Big instead of waiting 24 they say 26 hours they wait 15 min if I recall correctly ?
And it will be an alert on social media ?? Bc social media was a "big help" in ajs case smh

I actually think SM was no help in this case. There were no breaks in this case because of SM and especially the SM that family was putting out. IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's because he is in jail that they have the opportunity to wait. Once charged, the 6th amendment grants any person the right to a speedy trial. While there is no set time frame, a year of waiting typically will be the catalyst for a 6th amendment challenge. He's a felon...charged with 6 felonies already...he's not going anywhere anytime soon. So PD has time to get things right and they will charge him (or whoever) once they know they have enough for a conviction.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/speedy+trial

I just had a conversation with a detective testifying at a murder trial last week. He made the statement that from the time of arrest, he only has 30 days to get his evidence to the prosecutor.
You don't want to start that clock ticking till you're ready .

I think you are thinking of outdoor sprinklers used to water gardens, plants and landscaping but sprinklers also refers to the fire extinguishing overhead sprinklers common in commercial buildings, hotels, etc, etc...that spray during a fire.

Also worth mentioning is the business name you mention is presumed to be his "side" business (may have included lawn care services too). This "side" business and WH's employer are not one in the same. (Unless I have become lost in this tangled web along the way.)
HTH

I think I've confused the majority with my post about sprinklers , and Unfortunately because I am trying to stay within TOS I can't expand on this too much.
I will say my sprinkler seed (for lack of a better word) was not meant to be a direct involvement of WH, but of an employee possibly?????

I will also say that google+ is fantastic for information. Including which Dodge/Chrysler dealers are the best in Va. IMO

I actually think SM was no help in this case. There were no breaks in this case because of SM and especially the SM that family was putting out. IMO.

Yes I definitely would not want these people to be in charge of social media to find my missing loved one !! Maybe of I needed help opening a send me money fountain jk

From what I read it's for anyone missing ??? Big instead of waiting 24 they say 26 hours they wait 15 min if I recall correctly ?

I find that to be sorta silly. There would be so many alerts that you would not be able to make heads or tails of them.

LE may have to decide whether or not to release him for the funeral. If they have evidence he is a killer, I still think they will charge him as soon as they know. Of course they won't charge him without it. That would be pointless, Imo. Right now, they have to prove she was murdered. Regardless of how it seems, they can't just assume murder, if there is nothing to back it up. It is not the same as if she was a toddler, who would never have been able to arrange to end up so far from home, etc...they can't just say "oh, we know she would never have gone there on her own so she must have been abducted and murdered." They have to be able to show the how and the who.
Jmo

It make zero sense. You would have people missing for three hours and asking for search donations.

It make zero sense. You would have people missing for three hours and asking for search donations.

I also don't understand how they would find out about these nationwide missing people ?? When people find out by the media who finds out from missing person report ???? Very confusing 50k should help them straighten it all out

LE may have to decide whether or not to release him for the funeral. If they have evidence he is a killer, I still think they will charge him as soon as they know. Of course they won't charge him without it. That would be pointless, Imo. Right now, they have to prove she was murdered. Regardless of how it seems, they can't just assume murder, if there is nothing to back it up. It is not the same as if she was a toddler, who would never have been able to arrange to end up so far from home, etc...they can't just say "oh, we know she would never have gone there on her own so she must have been abducted and murdered." They have to be able to show the how and the who.
Jmo

I wonder if his attorney will ask the judge about him attending.

I also don't understand how they would find out about these nationwide missing people ?? When people find out by the media who finds out from missing person report ???? Very confusing 50k should help them straighten it all out

50k??? What????? They would have so many missing person reports they wouldn't know what to do. Is that how much they raised 50k?

If WH is innocent as some seem to believe, then he has NO reason to lie. So we can believe what he told us?

Alright, going off that, Wesley is stating that there was only a 20 minute window AJ could have gone missing. OK.
So that means, someone drove their white car, parked right in the driveway without regards to neighbors outside smoking or working on their lawn and
without regard to all the children about to be walking home from school. This person left no crime scene in the home (As an aside Zach has clarified that AJ looked like she left in the middle
of her chores and that he had heard NOTHING of a deep cleaning, that is rumor that is not based on any fact, she was doing her laundry I believe) so this person left no crime scene in the home, snatched her, took her somewhere, killed and dumped her near where WH was working? OH, and Wes mentioned the police said her cell pinged in his hotel room so this mysterious "other" must have been awful close. Would almost seem this person was framing Wes, so that not being good enough, this person chops up the debit card and ditches it on texty's route, then plants the jacket in texty's sofa for WH to find while looking for AJ??? WH said he didn't plant it and he's innocent right? So we have a person who is comfortable breaking into the Hadsell home as well as Texty's? I only know one person in this mess who has no problem pulling B & E's at 2 in the afternoon, Wes told us himself how easy that is.

I don't buy the WH covering for someone else theory because I think the only one WH looks out for is WH. I think if he has help it's because the people around have done as he asked
thinking they were helping AJ. This is ALL WH IMO of course.

I have no doubt in my mind that justice will be served. There is a reason LE is tight lipped and has been sharing ZERO with those people. Quite the bunch.

50k??? What????? They would have so many missing person reports they wouldn't know what to do. Is that how much they raised 50k?

No that's how much they asked to be donated

I find it striking that a few WS members who have not posted here at all from the beginning of this case until now, express reluctance to suspect WH as the #1 suspect. While, those of us who have followed this case from day 1 have wrestled with all the information and for the most part, we're all seeing ourselves looking right back at WH.

I'd honestly like to hear the thoughts of those who have just recently begun to comment. What is it specifically that you're seeing that you think many of us are not seeing? I believe fresh eyes are always good in any case, and this one is no exception.

I look forward to your thoughts.

I have been following from what I would consider nearer to the beginning of this case, but did not think WH had actual involvement in AJ's disappearance until right before he was arrested. I still do not believe WH carried out the actual crime, however I do believe he took over for the individual who did, as evidence by the circus that ensued shortly after AJ's disappearance. What causes my hesitation? Motive. I think WH is alot of things, alot of not so nice, very ugly things but above all I believe he exhibits Narcissistic Personality Disorder. linked here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder.What makes more sense to me is WH covering for someone else, and making this situation all about him to divert attention.His past record to me indicates he sees himself more as a "Savior" as he had and continues to explain his criminal actions as being justified and with a cause. Everything just seems to lead more towards WH taking the light away from someone else which he seems to be so familiar in doing anyways ...after all it is rough always having to be on center stage. Sorry for any typos, and this is all my opinion, I am not a mental health expert by any means.

I found the post here where Zach stated:

"From what I understand she folded some laundry and straightened up (in a couple spots she normally doesn't). Haven't heard about any 'deep cleaning'."

Not sure if I am linking to it correctly it's thread #6 post #258.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11620402#post11620402

Just don't want anyone to get the idea the house smelled of bleach or anything crazy like that. Seems she straightened up a bit for Moms.

If WH is innocent as some seem to believe, then he has NO reason to lie. So we can believe what he told us?

Alright, going off that, Wesley is stating that there was only a 20 minute window AJ could have gone missing. OK.
So that means, someone drove their white car, parked right in the driveway without regards to neighbors outside smoking or working on their lawn and
without regard to all the children about to be walking home from school. This person left no crime scene in the home (As an aside Zach has clarified that AJ looked like she left in the middle
of her chores and that he had heard NOTHING of a deep cleaning, that is rumor that is not based on any fact, she was doing her laundry I believe) so this person left no crime scene in the home, snatched her, took her somewhere, killed and dumped her near where WH was working? OH, and Wes mentioned the police said her cell pinged in his hotel room so this mysterious "other" must have been awful close. Would almost seem this person was framing Wes, so that not being good enough, this person chops up the debit card and ditches it on texty's route, then plants the jacket in texty's sofa for WH to find while looking for AJ??? WH said he didn't plant it and he's innocent right? So we have a person who is comfortable breaking into the Hadsell home as well as Texty's? I only know one person in this mess who has no problem pulling B & E's at 2 in the afternoon, Wes told us himself how easy that is.

I don't buy the WH covering for someone else theory because I think the only one WH looks out for is WH. I think if he has help it's because the people around have done as he asked
thinking they were helping AJ. This is ALL WH IMO of course.

I have no doubt in my mind that justice will be served. There is a reason LE is tight lipped and has been sharing ZERO with those people. Quite the bunch.

Jumping off your post and playing devil's advocate (b/c i also believe WH is the one who will be held accountable) ... WHAT IF: that is exactly what happened. Why would any other perp not do exactly as is stated above. I think we can ASSume that AJ knew the perp --- so it'd be easy to leave no crime scene at the house if the crime wasn't actually at the house. If she knew this person was coming or even looked out the window and recognized this person, she may have went with willingly and thought it was only for a few minutes or so (hence leaving in the middle of doing stuff at home). Perp pulls over somewhere, tries something, kills AJ in the process, and starts trying to set up a crime scene. WH may not be the only person from that are (or AJ's school) that knows the area of that home. Anything is plausible and possible IMO ... but:

WH is the only one who could be the perp IMO But you never know, and someone could very well be in the background (possibly from school). There could be a lot we don't know right now, it's not like LE has kept us updated with details lately.

I honestly think a vehicle is going to be the crime scene --- anyone know offhand if any of the hadsell vehicles have been processed?

I think they (JH) and others are planning on making this a business for themselves IMO. They created this idea and will use their current job skills to create (design) and maintain the system. They would run it as their jobs and get paid as CEOs CFOs etc. just my opinion but people with current jobs like this it would be easy for them to pitch the system. I understand the whole point in making it a law but to me right now its a business being created off of this very tragic event. It would be the great opportunity if someone was looking for a new job.

I found the post here where Zach stated:

"From what I understand she folded some laundry and straightened up (in a couple spots she normally doesn't). Haven't heard about any 'deep cleaning'."

Not sure if I am linking to it correctly it's thread #6 post #258.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11620402#post11620402

Just don't want anyone to get the idea the house smelled of bleach or anything crazy like that. Seems she straightened up a bit for Moms.

Thanks for hunting that quote down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member