VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been posted a bunch of times already but I think it's REALLY telling what sister had to say...

From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her to put up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ. “It’s a support page. He was wanting more people on the support page than the AJ page. I don’t understand it.” Stokes added.
BBM http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Exactly the same thing going on with this social media alert thing and setting up YET ANOTHER account for the public to pour money into. And both (Wes' plea for money to support him and this social media alert thing) were going on before AJ had even been found yet.

I know it's been posted a bunch of times already but I think it's REALLY telling what sister had to say...

BBM http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Exactly the same thing going on with this social media alert thing and setting up YET ANOTHER account for the public to pour money into. And both (Wes' plea for money to support him and this social media alert thing) were going on before AJ had even been found yet.
Perhaps pa$tor is now trying to raise money for WH and covering it as something else. Maybe he wants a better defense attorney.

You don't need funding to enact a bill...just a petition and a ton of signatures and some political support. Look at Texas Equasearch. They are NONPROFIT and get a whole lot done. If these people were at all sincere they could try and start a nonprofit instead of haggling money imo. And before a funeral has even taken place smh

I wonder if WH kept anything like his lawn equiptment in the shed where she was found?

A few days ago, we discussed how WH might be connected to this house. Here are some thoughts I had a few days ago, and posted...just to refresh my memory.

1. Work
2. Friends
3. Family
4. Previous owners

That's all I could come up with. But I do think it's pretty obvious that this was not a random choice.

ETA: Please no one suggest the S Construction . That is a dead end. Trust me.

I couldn't agree more that his sister losing faith is huge; however, what I don't understand is why she chose to tell the media. Tell LE, absolutely! But, telling the media that you no longer have faith in your brother's innocence....I don't understand the purpose. She just likes the attention? She's trying to make herself look good to the public (and really, why worry about this)? Why give this interview?

I couldn't agree more that his sister losing faith is huge; however, what I don't understand is why she chose to tell the media. Tell LE, absolutely! But, telling the media that you no longer have faith in your brother's innocence....I don't understand the purpose. She just likes the attention? She's trying to make herself look good to the public (and really, why worry about this)? Why give this interview?

Maybe she just finally saw him for what he was!

All fair questions. I don't have the answer for that, only she does.

I'm sure she gave the interview because the media asked for it. Possibly because the support WH site went down so quickly. As for LE, we don't know what exactly she has or has not said to LE, but she says in the interview that she lost faith because of things he said while in jail. If that's the case, she wouldn't even really have to share anything because all jailhouse phone conversation are recorded anyway, so LE knows whatever he said that caused her to lose faith. In the end, I think she is just another person in his world that he tried to manipulate and control, and eventually she had enough. Piling on her seems like a dead end in this case.

Here's another random thought. Do we know for sure if DH is her son? Or is there possibly another sibling? If he is hers, she would have been very young, and it's likely DH was raised by KH not WHS, which would explain the bro reference.

The social media alert is going to be a dismal failure, for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is the creator's practically non-existent grasp of human psychology.

How many people are going to report a false alarm as a false alarm? Precious few IMO and thats because they wont want to be embarrassed in front of strangers.

Good morning all! Just thinking...AJ is an athlete and I think she'd put up a good fight against her perp (unless caught off guard) so hopefully there was evidence left behind under her nails. Ugh... I hate to even go there :(

Good morning all! Just thinking...AJ is an athlete and I think she'd put up a good fight against her perp (unless caught off guard) so hopefully there was evidence left behind under her nails. Ugh... I hate to even go there :(

Exactly what I was thinking as I read posts about other suspects. I didn't think about evidence under fingernails (though that is entirely possible!), but about AJ's athletic abilities and abilities to react physically.

I think it would take someone considerably stronger than her to harm her to the point where there is no obvious indication of where the struggle took place. Someone overcame her, and I don't think just anyone of any stature could do that.

I totally agree clu, which is why I haven't been able to convince myself that WH committed this crime. He's definitely not the most upstanding citizen, however, that doesn't mean he killed and dumped his daughter. Another problem I'm having is LE hasn't charged him with murder. It seems to me that if it were so clear cut (as many posters appear to think) then he would have been charged by now.

I will say the one thing that bothers me a lot, like a nagging migraine, is the fact that his sister went on record that she no longer supports her brother and is beginning to have questions. That to me is very telling.

It was mentioned before that the LE may be trying to make sure all of their ducks are in a row for an additional arrest before formally naming WH. WH is where he's at...not going anywhere. There may be someone on the outside who could, perhaps, be a flight risk if LE moved before having all angles taken care of. Just a thought....

A few days ago, we discussed how WH might be connected to this house. Here are some thoughts I had a few days ago, and posted...just to refresh my memory.

1. Work
2. Friends
3. Family
4. Previous owners

That's all I could come up with. But I do think it's pretty obvious that this was not a random choice.

ETA: Please no one suggest the S Construction . That is a dead end. Trust me.

Perhaps it's not the house, but the road. He has broken into homes in his life, he notices times people come and go and he notices abandoned homes.

Perhaps it's just a road be travels a lot and his sister knows this. Along with other things said, alarm bells finally went off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, He isn't going anywhere anytime soon!

Charge : MAIM/KILL ANIMAL - Code Section : 18.2-144 Case Type : Misdemeanor Class : 1

Charge : BREAK & ENTER OCCUPIED HOUSE - Code Section : 18.2-92 Case Type : Felony Class : 6

Charge : POSS AMMUNITION BY FELON - Code Section : 18.2-308.2 Case Type : Felony Class : 6

(x4 charges) - Charge : OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - Code Section : 18.2-460 Case Type : Felony Class : 5 - (x4 charges)

You can look up the "codes" on the links below

https://leg1.state.va.us/000/src.htm

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/leg...xe?000+cod+TOC

§ 18.2-10. Punishment for conviction of felony; penalty.

f) For Class 6 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than five years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court
trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.
- (x2 charges)

(e) For Class 5 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than 10 years, or in the discretion of the jury or the court
trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.
- (x4 charges)

http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/18.2-10.HTM

§ 18.2-11. Punishment for conviction of misdemeanor.

(a) For Class 1 misdemeanors, confinement in jail for not more than twelve months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both. - (x1 charge)

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/leg...00+cod+18.2-11

:MOO:

Makes me blazin' mad that this is a misdemeanor!!

I’ve been following AJ’s case, and reading here from the start, but haven’t posted til now. :seeya:

I’m not certain if this aspect has been brought up, and, if so, my apologies for any redundancy.

Regarding the reported sightings near the home, which, according to the timeline (graciously provided by Elizabella, ty!) occurred at 1:10 (the wave) and the other at 2:03, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_f208X9VhEZREZJN0wzNVpkOGM/view?usp=sharing ... “AJ” is described as “driving with purpose” and “not herself” . If the witnesses are legit, and weren't coerced, then could it be that AJ wasn’t the one that they saw driving the red truck?

This excerpt from the interview, that Luckyseven graciously transcribed and provided to us (Ty!), is certainly WHOLE LOT of detail concerning how AJ wears her hair and how she was wearing it “that day”!

…
WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian. But, I do know my daughter’s hair. It was almost down, 3/4ths of the way of her back, and that wasn’t my daughter. My daughter normally wore her hair pulled up, whatever. That day in particular she had it pulled up --
into, like, a bun. Now it wasn’t… she had a headband on, but what was holding her hair in that little bun was, uh, what you call a “pre-wrap.” You know, she plays sports, and a pre-wrap is the stuff you put down underneath like an Ace bandage - it’s like the foamy stuff. Well, her personal style was to use that pre-wrap, um, because you know scrunchies I guess, whatever, people lose them so easily. So, she used that to make her own scrunchie or hair-tie. So, that’s what she had in her hair and it was pulled up, like, into a bun in the back so, um… She didn’t wear her hair down a lot but when she did, you know, it definitely wasn’t that length. Uh, it wasn’t my daughter. I mean, they did - I do believe they cleared that, of that, because they asked us. That was one of, one of.. that was the only piece of information that they showed us during this whole case… is that video.
:fishy:

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

What I'm getting at is that in the whole host of pictures found online, the majority show AJ with hair down. And, IMO, JH and AJ resembled each other, especially if sunglasses were on…

Sorry, I could just be off my rocker, IDK.

Please know that I think ya’ll are awesome for your dedication and moral support in seeking Justice for AJ, and for being here for Zach. Keep up the outstanding sleuthing!

JMO, and all that stuff.

My perspective on this entire thing. Just from info I've gathered no validity to any of my own thoughts but this is the only thing in my mind that makes sense. Aj fought with jh over something money related having to also do with wh which somehow lead to her demise. Both know. Possible accident that part I'm still stunned over. As a mother I see devoted, going to games taking pics but from her actions I simply don't feel true love there. More like a possession. As in the children. Sad truly awful scenario. My heart is broken for everyone involved. But I refuse to share any more due to the new push for something already in place by some shady people.

I’ve been following AJ’s case, and reading here from the start, but haven’t posted til now. :seeya:

I’m not certain if this aspect has been brought up, and, if so, my apologies for any redundancy.

Regarding the reported sightings near the home, which, according to the timeline (graciously provided by Elizabella, ty!) occurred at 1:10 (the wave) and the other at 2:03, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_f208X9VhEZREZJN0wzNVpkOGM/view?usp=sharing ... “AJ” is described as “driving with purpose” and “not herself” . If the witnesses are legit, and weren't coerced, then could it be that AJ wasn’t the one that they saw driving the red truck?

This excerpt from the interview, that Luckyseven graciously transcribed and provided to us (Ty!), is certainly WHOLE LOT of detail concerning how AJ wears her hair and how she was wearing it “that day”!

…

:fishy:

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

What I'm getting at is that in the whole host of pictures found online, the majority show AJ with hair down. And, IMO, JH and AJ resembled each other, especially if sunglasses were on…

Sorry, I could just be off my rocker, IDK.

Please know that I think ya’ll are awesome for your dedication and moral support in seeking Justice for AJ, and for being here for Zach. Keep up the outstanding sleuthing!

JMO, and all that stuff.

Yes, that's a whole lot of detail about his daughter's hair.

We're a sports family, too, and hair is a discussion around here and I can almost guarantee 100% that even with all the conversations about hair in this house on a regular basis, my DH couldn't tell you how our daughter wore her hair on any given day or would be able to describe the pitfalls of wearing scrunchies vs. headbands.

WH is a man who paid way too much attention to his step-daughter and details in her life....or he's talking a mile a minute to cover something.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members