DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to play devils advocate here.

what if it wasn't him?

Then we have a lot of post to delete. Lol

Eileen, don't fall for this guys tricks.

just like we all knew she was no longer with us in this world, we all know who was responsible for her departure. it's the details we need filling in. sometimes things really are just that obvious!!! IMO

Thing is we have only heard where one person was.
He was very vocal about it.
I have always thought it was him.
I have a few doubts now tho.

I still would like to know where some other ppl were that morning.

Yes but I really don't think it was Wes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wes has been the only focal point.
the only mouth words came out if.
He sure sunk his own ship if he didn't do this.

but

There are some things id love to know about others in her life.
But Wes sure seems the likely POI!

I think as soon as COD is released, BOOM, an arrest.

My guess is the timeline will be: funeral, release of COD, arrest.

JMO.

That was my thinking too, that they're waiting until after the funeral out of respect for the family. Although if this is the case I really hate to think of what the cause is.

There are only two things I hope

1) it happened right after she went missing

And

2) she didn't suffer.

I really don't want anyone to be guilty in this whole thing. I really want it to be that someone just got really angry and hit her and accidentally killed her right away or she was so upset that she decided to try something illegal and the person giving it to her had never been around somebody that had never done it before and she overdosed.

I just don't want it to have been anything else. I don't want to think of her having I just don't

I will eat a shoe sandwich.

You have no idea how many shoe sandwiches I have eaten!
along with a side of CROW lol

Im just trying to keep the discussion going.
I know wes is the only one we can talk about so it pretty much made him our poi.

But what if hes not?

I know wes is the only one we can talk about so it pretty much made him our poi.

But what if hes not?

I'm right there with you. I just think that there are some unanswered questions, and other likely suspects that keep me from jumping aboard the WH wagon.

So does anyone see an arrest coming soon?

I think you may see an arrest or two of family members / friends first. Whether they are directly involved or not, a lot of people around this case likely have bits of information that they have kept from police for one reason or another. I think LE will start tightening the vice on everyone to give up anything they know using any charges they can dig up. Given the criminal histories involved, I am sure that there are plenty of skeletons in everyone's closet.

Im going to play devils advocate here.

what if it wasn't him?

If that happens I for one won't be shedding any tears of remorse. His current charges are enough to earn him prison time and if his actions end up contaminating evidence or worse, allows a guilty person to go free, then in my eyes he was involved in AJ's death.

IMO, inserting himself into the investigation was wrong; obstructing the investigation was despicible. WH deserves whatever he gets.

If that happens I for one won't be shedding any tears of remorse. His current charges are enough to earn him prison time and if his actions end up contaminating evidence or worse, allows a guilty person to go free, then in my eyes he was involved in AJ's death.

IMO, inserting himself into the investigation was wrong; obstructing the investigation was despicible. WH deserves whatever he gets.

and the pretty dog punching!!! UGH

But what if hes not?

I see what you're saying. I think that if I didn't have those interviews, I would be much more open to other possibilities. I have tried to 'make it work', so to speak. I have tried to find areas in his speech that show me that the guilt he leaks all over the place is in relation to something other than his involvement in Anjelicas death. I just find nothing. BUT... every time I go over those interviews again I find something I missed before, so take that with a whole bunch of salt.

He uses a lot of violent language, he speaks of losing control, he has shown a desperate need to convince others...on and on. tTuly, if he's not 'the guy', I think we would find he was up to some other serious no-goodery that he's trying to cover up. And what are the odds of that?

*blarg*
Dup post.

Wes has been the only focal point.
the only mouth words came out if.
He sure sunk his own ship if he didn't do this.

but

There are some things id love to know about others in her life.
But Wes sure seems the likely POI!

Wes isn't a saint by any means but he had to know that his history alone was going to make him the biggest suspect. The thing is, Wes isn't the only person that knew his history and how it would make him look. It wasn't even necessary to draw attention to oneself by pointing fingers at Wes because LE was going to have no choice but zero in on him first.
It also bothers me that we have a case where AJ's death really has been overshadowed by all the "who's the daddy" jockeying yet the man who, for all intents and purposes, "won" (I don't like the connotation but ...) is being blamed for killing her. Why would he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member