VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure what you're asking or implying with this post. Can you please clarify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was replying to a post and don't see any questions in my own response (other than why would he which seems clear) so you're going to have to explain your confusion.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking or implying with this post. Can you please clarify?

I don't want to answer for vasportsmom but there has been a ton of media coverage regarding AJ's biodad, her ex-stepdad, and her dad (WH) but none of it really pertains to her being missing and now deceased. The discussions have taken precedence over AJ herself. When it comes down to it Wes was AJs legal father, where is the motive for him to kill her?

ETA: and looks like vasportsmom already replied, so ignore me

I believe the motivation will come down to nothing more than self preservation.
I don't think this was premeditated, I think it was a crime of passion. The nature of the passion is currently unknown, drug fueled rage? Spurned romantic advance? Money issues? Loss of control over any of the above or something else all together?
With the little bits of info we have, we can only speculate right now.

Personally I feel there is an arrest coming soon. Investigators have been systematically conducting their investigation & only one viable suspects name keeps coming to the forefront. They do not have to be in any hurry since he is right where he belongs, This buys them some time. Once an arrest is made, time constraints are in place so they need to have as much information gathered as possible to solidify their case. As soon as the ME releases the COD & toxicology reports I imagine things will move pretty quick.

But why would he take the rap for someone like that? He knows and has said himself that he knows that LE is accusing him, so he would know that he is going to take the blame. Who would he be so interested in protecting? Would he be thinking that since he didn't kill her himself that they can't pin it on him and he will just take the heat until they realize they have no evidence -- and then he will just walk out of jail?
That would be a big risk for even a bobo like Wes to take.

I don't think he planned on getting caught. And I can think of a few ppl he would do it for.

I don't think this was premeditated, I think it was a crime of passion. The nature of the passion is currently unknown, drug fueled rage? Spurned romantic advance? Money issues? Loss of control over any of the above or something else all together?

Wes even told us what LE was accusing him of-being attracted to her for years, and that she was possibly going to "tell on him." Were they just fishing, or had AJ confided in someone? I don't know. LE has said almost nothing about this case, but I don't think that's because they don't know anything-I just think they don't need much info from the public. As for motive, it could be as simple as she looked at him wrong.

Wes even told us what LE was accusing him of-being attracted to her for years, and that she was possibly going to "tell on him." Were they just fishing, or had AJ confided in someone? I don't know. LE has said almost nothing about this case, but I don't think that's because they don't know anything-I just think they don't need much info from the public. As for motive, it could be as simple as she looked at him wrong.

I wonder about that too. It's possible they were fishing just because, it's possible they were fishing due to his history, it's also possible someone gave them info, or they found something (maybe an electronic trail?) that gave them that idea.

According to him, LE suggested that this was the reason he hooked up with JH to begin with! It's strange to me that he would bring that up, it was totally unsolicited information. He brings it up, and then he doesn't deny it, he just says that 'everybody that knows me I would pray knows better than that'. Ugh.

I am now leaning towards motive being all about the money. I have been all over the place with motive but now I'd be comfortable putting all my chips on a money motive.

Did any of you see the Joe Fisher news interview on WAVY 10 it was the 4 p.m. news, I have it recorded on my DVR, where the lady neighbor that lives in the trailer nextdoor to the house AJ was found that she said she saw a white truck 2 times in that driveway but saw it about 7 times in total, one of the times was the day after AJ disappeared.

YES! I saw that neighbor lady say that too, and I went back and looked for that interview and never saw it again!!! - I mentioned it in one of my posts the other day.
:moo:

Hey Debbie, Thank You for recording that!!! I knew I had seen that interview on live feed that day but I could never find it again. I was beginning to doubt myself about seeing it on live feed. lol

So now we have a white car, black van, and a white van? Possibly a work van?

YES! I saw that neighbor lady say that too, and I went back and looked for that interview and never saw it again!!! - I mentioned it in one of my posts the other day.
I do see a portion of her interview on JF's Twitter page but the part where she talks about seeing that white work van at the house (where AJ was found) on 2 different days is edited out of the interview! :moo:
I wonder if it was edited out because of this. At the bottom of this article it says that LE was lead there because of their investigation.

http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/04/10/body-found-in-southampton-county-identified-as-a-j-hadsell/

He brings it up, and then he doesn't deny it, he just says that 'everybody that knows me I would pray knows better than that'. Ugh.

He also said: "That wasn't the case here."

Honestly? It's more likely that Wes realized LE was getting sidetracked by his record and was stupid enough to think he could help things along. I get the impression from him that none of us should waste our MENSA guest pass on him.

'Help get things going' by framing a local teen?

What? No! Do you have a link?

I seen it too! It was the day Mr. Potts was on the air, the day they found her. It was an African American woman standing on her front porch. They showed her again in a later news segment but I never seen the portion that mentions the white truck again. I can't find a link to it either.

Wonder if they (she/LE/Wavy) determined she was mistaken maybe?
Or if LE knew that information already and wanted to hush it.
Or maybe LE didn't know and when they found out wanted to keep it quiet.

ETA: Thanks for the links everyone!

We're hard wired to recognize and read faces. "That," a psychologist once said, "is why we see faces in clouds and not clouds in faces."
Yep, you're exactly right. And I will forever see Jackie Gleason in a full moon. ;)

He has long term mental health issues, was relapsing on hard drugs, was reeling from a separation, which in the past has triggered EXTREME overreactions and violence on his part, and a beautiful young girl was home from college. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21