VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been absent from this post for awhile, due to rotator cuff surgery. Trying to catch up! But with all the truck/van talk, I just remember a post made on the Bring Aj Home Fb page-- and the woman was asking details of the truck, and then asking if a tweety bird rang a bell, or something along those lines... WH was quick to shut her down saying that the truck is not missing but thanks.... It was just quite odd as we sit here and thinking about these trucks/vans/work vehicles.... I wonder what his business logo was on his work truck/van --- was it a bird?? tweety bird??

http://qualityplumbingandmechanical.com/images/truck.jpg

Is this the company he works for ? If it is that's the truck.

For any of you planning on attending the service, please see the note posted on Zach's fb. Although the service is public, with the anticipated turnout, apparently those that don't come at least an hour ahead of time, will likely not be able to come in.
Yes I just saw that. Me and my daughter are planning on attending but after reading this....
I don't want to be there an hour early sitting around waiting.

Someone should call the funeral home/church and verify this. I have never heard of people being locked into a funeral service (I don't think that is actually legal) and if the posted time is X, they can't really turn people away before that time. If the door is shut, open it!

Someone should call the funeral home/church and verify this. I have never heard of people being locked into a funeral service (I don't think that is actually legal) and if the posted time is X, they can't really turn people away before that time. If the door is shut, open it!

The funeral home probably has a capacity limit like any other place. I'm sure they wouldn't lock the door, but they can refuse to admit anymore people due to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step parent adoptions are an entirely different process and VA does not require background checks, home studies or anything like that.

Pulled out my law books, read the code and this is correct. I wish the laws were a little stricter. Thank you, vasportsmom for sharing your insight!

The funeral home probably has a capacity limit like any other place. I'm sure they wouldn't lock the door, but they can refuse to admit anymore people due to that

At a funeral home the family and friends stay inside and the guests line up and enter and exit. You stop and say a word or two then leave. Just my 2 cents.

If its at a church u get there early to get a seat or stand outside.

I've linked the MSM article several times stating he legally adopted her, but I can certainly find it and link it again since this subject has been brought up several times on all 18 threads.

The problem is WHO supplied MSM with that information? While it's possible, I still think a legal name change was all that happened. I don't know when AJ had last used her biological last name. She has been using Hoffer for years, though it wasn't legally changed to Hoffer. When JH married WH, I don't if it was at that precise moment while filing the marriage license, getting names changed then, or how much later that AJ's name was changed, and she became Hadsell.

I don't know that it really matters at this point....IMO it only points to the dynamics going on within, and the power control within. AJ didn't drop the Hoffer name from her FB account, she kept it on there, so in some way she still identified herself as a Hoffer. It's possible she had no say so in the name change to Hadsell. We don't know.

Earlier I saw a post by ZH that the doors would be closed at the service today when the place was filled. We've heard it's a small venue. Wish the school auditorium or gymnasium had been considered as a venue because I'm sure there will be hundeds in attendance. The only reason I can think of the doors being close is if it's because of fire hazzard stuff. Most public places state only a certain number allowed due to fire regulations. So sad that those that love and miss her may not be able to attend the service. As active as AJ was in sports, the ball field would have been appropriate as well. Lots of seating there...but too late for my opinions now.

I just pray her fathers will be able to be there, and pay their last respects to the daughter they loved. I pray Zach will be able to sit with his daughters to help comfort them, and let them see and know he is there for them. They need that stability right now, IMO. I'm afraid the 'friends group' may take precedence over the father's role, and seating not available with the family. While I wouldn't cause a scene at a funeral, I would politely sit myself with my daughters come hell or high waters!!!

This entire power struggle, control issue, whatever it is, is upsetting on many levels. I know most aren't thinking clearly right now in such a crisis. And I'm sure later down the line there will be regrets of not doing something this way, or that way, or forgetting to play 'that' favorite song, or similar. I know it's happened within my own family.

AJ is already with the Lord. To be absent of the body is to be present with the Lord. Funerals and memorials are for the living left behind to pick up the pieces, start the grieving and healing process.

JMO!

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/10/volleyball-star-needed-convincing-join-sport
Anjelica Hoffer, a Norview sophomore, had the lone goal in a 1-0 victory over Granby.

So in October of 2011, AJ was still a Hoffer!

http://radaris.com/p/A/Hubby/

Anjelica Hoffer (Angelica Langer). Anjelica Hoffer (Angelica Langer). Locality: Norfolk, VA.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/11/soccer-field-hockey-cross-country-awards

Anjelica Hoffer, soph., Norview. this was in November 2nd of 2011!

Bringing forward your link for tapatalk users, 2Hope4 :gthanks:

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/11/soccer-field-hockey-cross-country-awards

#FlyHigh6
:floating:

what is "WOLF" media?

It's a trade association of media mongrels [like the Cheeseburger lady "CH" who interviewed WH by phone*]. The acronym "WOLF" is derived from the name: "We Out Law Flouters." (I made that up -- Just Kidding!)

* [I'm still trying to get the audio version of CH's second telephone interview with WH, where WH spoke to CH from the jail. :jail:

This would be CH's "timeline clarification" telephone interview. CH asks WH to clear up the discrepancies in what happened and when.
Our very own "LuckySeven" expertly (not to mention "pain[in the ***]stakingly") transcribed it for us -- :loveyou:
(I'm too cheap to pay $1 to get it from CH's website, but I'll splurge if necessary! It is available on CH's website as the actual "raw" audio recording -- before it was edited for release -- and it would be interesting to listen to what we missed. A lot of bang for a buck -- maybe?!
I know I can't bring it here due to copyright issues.)]

It was said on the news this morning that WH requested to be present at the memorial service but his request was denied. Channel 13 news. Not sure if there are any links

It was said on the news this morning that WH requested to be present at the memorial service but his request was denied. Channel 13 news. Not sure if there are any links

This is exactly what I was waiting to hear. I mean, not that I don't think WH is creepy with everything in me, but I think LE is also concerned for his safety. From everything I've seen, we are NOT the only ones who think he is guilty. Then again, I was just saying last night that if he isn't allowed to go to the service, he must be in big trouble. They wouldn't keep him from going due to minor things he did last month. JMO.

For any of you planning on attending the service, please see the note posted on Zach's fb. Although the service is public, with the anticipated turnout, apparently those that don't come at least an hour ahead of time, will likely not be able to come in.
I believe it was meant that family arrive an hour early not everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela