VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, can't find that news at all. Maybe someone with a little more experience can, but I googled all kinds of stuff to find that news and couldn't. Do you know what news channel it was on? It probably doesn't really matter, because news will definitely be taking about this come later today..probably.

Zach,
I will be praying for you and your family today, (including Brenchen and Mel). Although I have never met any of you, I have been praying since the beginning of this, and feel I have come to know all of you. Remember that although it was awful that this happened to AJ, at least she was found and there was a little closure. I will pray for Justice, and I will pray for strength for you all.

Thanks I'm a local, but still can't find it... at least not online. I don't watch television, so I don't know which channel may have mentioned it. In any case, it's not posted on the web yet that I can tell.

My son was at the Tarrallton Rec this morning. He said the reception after the service will be there. Since the venue at the funeral home is small, I would hope all family and close friends are able to attend. Others could go to the reception to pay their respects.

I'm still trying to get the audio version of CH's second telephone interview with WH, where WH spoke to CH from the jail. :jail:

This would be CH's "timeline clarification" telephone interview. CH asks WH to clear up the discrepancies in what happened and when.

(I'm too cheap to pay $1 to get it from CH's website, but I'll splurge if necessary! It is available on CH's website as the actual "raw" audio recording -- before it was edited for release -- and it would be interesting to listen to what we missed. A lot of bang for a buck -- maybe?!

Someone asked CH what was in the raw recording that wasn't in the edited version. CH said she had a coughing fit and had to edit it out. :moo:

Also, can't find that news at all. Maybe someone with a little more experience can, but I googled all kinds of stuff to find that news and couldn't. Do you know what news channel it was on? It probably doesn't really matter, because news will definitely be taking about this come later today..probably.

It's WVEC http://www.13newsnow.com/

an anonymous tip from a neighbor/friend family member, co-worker or stranger then LE and CPS is at your door the burden of proof against the tip is then placed on the person they have been called on to show it is unfounded.

Just to be clear, are you speculating about why this *hadn't* happened, or advocating that WS members start making tips?

Not to speak for the moderators, but there was a vigorous discussion that involved custody issues a while back, and we were advised not to reopen that discussion again. I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed.

I don't think LE is concerned about WH's safety. I think the reason they denied him going to the services is because they don't allow killers to go to the victims funeral. If AJ had died in a car accident or something, he would be there.

It's a trade association of media mongrels [like the Cheeseburger lady "CH" who interviewed WH by phone*]. The acronym "WOLF" is derived from the name: "We Out Law Flouters." (I made that up -- Just Kidding!)

* [I'm still trying to get the audio version of CH's second telephone interview with WH, where WH spoke to CH from the jail. :jail:

This would be CH's "timeline clarification" telephone interview. CH asks WH to clear up the discrepancies in what happened and when.
Our very own "LuckySeven" expertly (not to mention "pain[in the ***]stakingly") transcribed it for us -- :loveyou:
(I'm too cheap to pay $1 to get it from CH's website, but I'll splurge if necessary! It is available on CH's website as the actual "raw" audio recording -- before it was edited for release -- and it would be interesting to listen to what we missed. A lot of bang for a buck -- maybe?!
I know I can't bring it here due to copyright issues.)]
Thank You for the explanation,

So now we have a white car, black van, and a white van? Possibly a work van?

White 4-door vehicle AND red truck. You need to watch this Joe Fisher (WAVY) report where JH talks about the search for AJ (at 0:33). At 1:22, the video shows a white 4-door vehicle on the left side of driveway. The red truck is in the driveway on the right side. The red truck has one of those steel storage boxes in the bed of the truck (hmmmm?). I apologize if this is redundant, but please watch it again. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbV94ZL7U0

But a Jeep is s Jeep!

If someone said "LOOK at that TRUCK!
Would you look at a SUV
A van
A Jeep or a RAM or Silverado?

LOL

By the time I looked, it would've been long gone! (I have "CSS" and "ADD"). But I would say the RAM or Silverado -- a pickup.

I believe local LE is far more on top of this case (and the living conditions of the minors currently in the home) than any of us even realize. IF they believe those girls are in a dangerous situation I'm sure they will take action.

moo.

I agree and the underlying push to call cps is disgusting. The statistics for children abused in foster homes is scary. Can you imagine losing your sister to a situation like this and then get yanked out of your home?!
We haven't seen any signs of abuse or neglect with these girls before a monster took the life of one of them.
Bad decisions don't equal neglect.

White 4-door vehicle AND red truck. You need to watch this Joe Fisher (WAVY) report where JH talks about the search for AJ (at 0:33). At 1:22, the video shows a white 4-door vehicle on the left side of driveway. The red truck is in the driveway on the right side. The red truck has one of those steel storage boxes in the bed of the truck (hmmmm?). I apologize if this is redundant, but please watch it again. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbV94ZL7U0

This is the interview that made me say wth right off the bat. When she laughs, and says "Find her." And the insistence that AJ was "safe." When my kids are a half hour late, I'm calling hospitals. She really trips my hinky meter, but then I remind myself that so did Diena Thompson and she turned out to be innocent.

At a funeral home the family and friends stay inside and the guests line up and enter and exit. You stop and say a word or two then leave. Just my 2 cents.

If its at a church u get there early to get a seat or stand outside.

Agree. That is usually how it is done. Family and friends are guaranteed seating and everybody else comes and goes to allow others a chance without violating the capacity restrictions. Some visitors could have standing room if they get there early. But the rest is single file line come and leave.

Maybe the funds should have went to have it at a bigger church. Idk. Rest in peace Anjelica Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela