VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers from Maryland.

Rest in peace beautiful Anjelica.

The service and celebration of AJ's life was beautiful and respectful. Sending prayers and love to family and friends. :rose:

Prayers from New Kent VA.....may the light of the lord humble you and give you strength in this endeavor...May blessing come from all over the world to support the ministry of healing from past discretion and give you overwhelming support in your honor...Rest in Peace AJ.

Prayers for her family and loved ones.

From Houston, TX

#flyhighAJ

With love from North Carolina. I have lost 2 people in the last few years mother and sister. My heart hurts for you who know and love AJ. I am there in spirit.

God bless you AJ. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family and loved ones. From Norfolk, VA

Prayers to family and friends. Rest in peace AJ.
from the Tarrallton neighborhood Norfolk Va

In Virginia Beach. Thinking of AJ and her loved ones. Prayers for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone asked CH what was in the raw recording that wasn't in the edited version. CH said she had a coughing fit and had to edit it out. :moo:

Thanks, SimmaDownNow.
Yeah, just what I suspected. I'll go on the website and it will no longer be available. But I won't know that until after I have already put in my credit/debit card info, paid the $1.00, and jumped through all the hoops! I'll be diverted to WH's account ... and billed for $1,000.00. I'll let you know what happens.:badmood:

The service was beautiful and overflowing with people that loved and cared about AJ. I gave Zack a hug for everyone.

It's like there's a light from Heaven shining down right now. Was so depressed this morning, but for some reason I feel a little bit lighter like an angel has flown home and is shining a little bit of her light on everyone and everything.

May your light never be dimmed, AJ. Your spirit and zest for all that you endeavored in life shines through in all the pictures of you. Warm thoughts for all that were close to you and all that loved you. I am here in Virginia, and too am going to the garden center today to plant a rose in your honor. You are already in many hearts and that will continue to grow.:heartbeat:

It's been so overcast here in Florida this week, but the sun is shining so bright right now. It's like Angelica is trying to say she's happy where she is

Thoughts and prayers from Norfolk, VA. I did not go to the memorial service but 2 of my kids did. We will always remember AJ's amazing spirit, perseverance and kindness. Sympathy and prayers to Zach, Mel and Brenchen. My heart is breaking for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela