VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say that it's been such a relief not to discuss the "case" today and just focus on AJ and her loved ones. Thank you Zach, for sharing your photos. I hope you were able to share a hug and tears with your girls and also with Mel and even Jen, and I hope the predominate feeling at the memorial was one of love. In the dark days ahead, as the legal system does its job, love is what will carry you through. Hang in there and know that so many here on WS care.

The service and celebration of AJ's life was beautiful and respectful. Sending prayers and love to family and friends. :rose:

The service was beautiful and overflowing with people that loved and cared about AJ. I gave Zack a hug for everyone.

1143406f39faa0e9dfd670193f44ab22.jpg

Zach, I can't tell you how much it means for you to post on FB photos from the service for those that could not be there . You are such a thoughtful wonderful person to do that at such a difficult time for you. Our thoughts have been with you all day.

Thank you all for sharing with us. :loveyou:

IMO and not speculating I am sure she did....IMO that service was cold as ice for those not going along with the program and don't dare ask any questions or Wunder why things seem a little off or odd...again JMO not to speculate or by any means to offend

Prayers from South Louisiana. Fly high beautiful girl. :rose: :rose:

A little late but love & prayers from Farmville, VA!:floating::floating:

I thought the memorial service went fine. It sure did pull at my heart strings. There will be a private service held for the close friends and family soon.

I am just in awe of Zach's Justice and Gracie.. They are so beautiful and bright. He must be so proud of those two. They are amazing young ladies.

Prayers, love, comfort & healing to all Anjelica's family & friends from Kansas.

The funeral was very nice. The reception was also nice.
Hugs to Zach. He held back his tears as much as he could. Hugs to Mel also.

To those who are still posting in the roll call...I will do another tally and add you in later today or tomorrow, when it looks like things are winding down. So please don't stop. This is for AJ's loved ones and for all of us. It really means a lot to know that so many care. :loveyou:

First post, been lurking for years! May everyone who loves this beautiful girl find peace. Hugs and prayers from Michigan.

imagesR2FBE1L1.jpg

Long live your memory, AJ.

May your family find peace and comfort.

From Lisbon, Portugal

First post, been lurking for years! May everyone who loves this beautiful girl find peace. Hugs and prayers from Michigan.
And from New York.

And, Aly's mom, don't make this your last post. Join voices.

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Rest in Peace Anjelica.
I have a daughter your age and I can't even imagine what the family is going through right now.
Thoughts and Prayers out to the family from California. :( This too shall pass... she is in a better place now and you will see her again!!! Heb 11:1

May your spirit Flourish in the Light and Grace of God, RIP AJ. From Pittsburgh, PA

Blessings to all who love AJ...hugs and hope from San Luis Obispo, CA.

I just have to say that it's been such a relief not to discuss the "case" today and just focus on AJ and her loved ones. Thank you Zach, for sharing your photos. I hope you were able to share a hug and tears with your girls and also with Mel and even Jen, and I hope the predominate feeling at the memorial was one of love. In the dark days ahead, as the legal system does its job, love is what will carry you through. Hang in there and know that so many here on WS care.

Hi Lili,

I agree, it's just so sad and taking a moment to really, truly focus on AJ rather than her case has been a breath of fresh air. Tomorrow it's on... because justice needs to be served. I hope we hear more from LE in the next few days, but today is for the life of AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho