VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that was my daughter. AJ's cousin. And before you ask, yes, I was in attendance as well...

I'm sorry your family has to go through all this. I hope you can get a resolution to the case quickly so you can mourn and heal without all the other distractions.

I want to go back to this, as it is an interesting thing to look into. If AJ was later moved, what are the theories of where she was to begin with? It is possible the storage unit. But is there anywhere else this could possibly be?

And what about the IOW search area? What could they have found there? Her phone?

True story; I locked myself out of the house earlier today and rather than break a window, I used a re-loadable debit card (that I use for online purchases) to "jimmy" the lock.

Guess what happened?

It shattered into several pieces.

I did finally get in using a pocket knife but it made me go hmmmm.

Wow I'm glad you got locked out, because I never thought of that one!!

This is kind of like which came first - the chicken or the egg, but something I wonder about - was WH staying at the motel because of his admitted increased drug usage OR did he have the admitted increased drug usage because he was having to stay at the motel?

The reason I wonder is because I think the answer to that question could possibly play into a possible motive....

Has any one already written the transcripts from the jailhouse phone call to CH yet?

If so, I think I missed them!

It may be interesting to know what the basis was for the marital problems...

O/T

In about 45 minutes the jury in Jerice Hunter's trial begins deliberations. She's accused of murdering her daughter Jhessye Shockley. Her body has not been found.

My husband bought a lock picking kit online. He watched a YouTube video. It's come in handy. He's used it a number of times when my kids were in college and locked themselves out. I can imagine someone with ill intentions could master any lock.

I hate to nitpick, but I don't think WH was doing crack cocaine. Crack is smoked, and I could hear his mucous membranes and septum screaming out for mercy on that call with shewhowemustnotnameorwewillburstintoflames. i think he's just a snorter.

Long term use of crack cocaine has been linked to erectile dysfunction............................

http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/crack.asp

Do we even know he was smoking crack? I was under the impression he was snorting (which is way more expensive). My first thought when I saw him interviewed from the jail was meth. Not that it matters in the overall picture, JMO.

Not long at all. I am suspicious that they might have been pen pals before he got out.

I believe we read 4 months, I am curious how they met, too. If she didn't have kids, I wouldn't care a whit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez