VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take an aspirin or two before attempting to decipher that nonsense. Lucky7 deserves a purple ribbon for transcribing that craziness.

We should hold an award ceremony after we get a conviction in this case. ;)

That's a very complicated scenario you just layed out.
An excon with a psychiatric disorder who may or may not be taking their meds, who is self medicating with street drugs and may not be attending regular doctor visits.
IMO most family and friends would at first be very confused by his behavior and not necessarily know where to start. JH chose to set boundaries and kicked him out which in opinion was a good first step. Jmo

Do we know for a fact that she kicked him out? And if she did, do we know for a fact WHY she kicked him out?

White Quality Plumbing van, spotted by neighbors at the IOW pond location.

Dark blue or black Dodge Caravan, spotted at the Franklin House

White compact car, allegedly seen in the Hadsell driveway the day AJ disappeared (I have reason to doubt this)

White truck, seen at Franklin house on at least 2 occasions (by female neighbor)

Thank you! And thanks, Katydid23, for the red truck addition.

Hmmm...

JMO...I am betting LE knows exactly who he was BUYING from IMO
NO DOUBT

I'd like to know who he was buying it from and who else knew he had "increased" his use of whatever. I also wonder why he said that "increased use of..", does that mean he was just doing it on occasions, the weekend...? Of course, with that word salad way of his, it could mean nothing at all. If he truly did not have anything to do with AJ's disappearance/murder, why on earth did he do all those crazy things, and practically on a daily basis?? He made himself the POI. I feel so bad for AJ's family and friends.

I was just perusing around looking for something else and came across this little stat- Norfolk PD states that since March 1- 82 vehicles have been stolen. Geez, that seems high to me. But, I thought that might be something to consider when thinking of where the Caravan may have come from. Not a definite- but a consideration if all else fails.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/16/norfolk-police-82-vehicles-stolen-in-6-weeks/

JMO ...NOPE....JMO

Would like to add.....If I cared enough to marry someone, BRING THEM IN TO MY HOME WITH SMALL CHILDREN, and knew they had mental health/substance abuse problem I would do everything in my power to read/ask questions and help my family member manage their disease as though it were my health problem but that of course is JMO

Do we know for a fact that she kicked him out? And if she did, do we know for a fact WHY she kicked him out?

What if...... WH had connected with AJ about money or whatever and he told her he had to go to pick up cash/whatever. If he had to take the ride then he probably would have wanted company as he was doing her a huge favor, leading them to the Franklin house. He might have gotten her to consent go with him under the guise of getting the cash/whatever. Although we don't know how she was killed, we do know that no blood was found at the hotel (no crime scene as far as we know) and, most likely, in the cars/trucks (not impounded as far as we know). If they were using luminol to process the Franklin house, why? My guess is that she had injury that would indicate blood loss of some sort. If so, then, the trucks/cars and hotel would have had blood material if it was WH who transported her or had her at the hotel with her death or injury occurring. He may have then kept her phone and cards and clothes.

i write cash/whatever because I am not sure that it would have only been cash that she might want from him.

Just a thought. Sorry if this idea was posted before. I try to keep up but.......there are lots of posts each day!

Didn't AJ have a car of her own? Or was that just more WH mumbling? I seem to remember he said it was being repaired.

I think WH was talking about the truck door, and he felt it necessary to say that only left the ignition key. I'm speculating that maybe LE found the truck door key with WH's belongings, so he stressed he only left the ignition key. How does AJ use the truck if she can't unlock the truck door? Illogical.
*I know, I know, none of this may be true, but it is true that he said it, and I think there was a reason he did*

I think he made a big point about the truck keys/door key to stress that he never went inside the house.

I'm not always right. I've been wrong many times.

JMO...I am betting LE knows exactly who he was BUYING from IMO
NO DOUBT

This is the reason I think the FBI is/was involved. They do not normally help in missing persons/local homicide cases. IMO it was the potential drug ring that brought them there.

What if...... WH had connected with AJ about money or whatever and he told her he had to go to pick up cash/whatever. If he had to take the ride then he probably would have wanted company as he was doing her a huge favor, leading them to the Franklin house. He might have gotten her to consent go with him under the guise of getting the cash/whatever. Although we don't know how she was killed, we do know that no blood was found at the hotel (no crime scene as far as we know) and, most likely, in the cars/trucks (not impounded as far as we know). If they were using luminol to process the Franklin house, why? My guess is that she had injury that would indicate blood loss of some sort. If so, then, the trucks/cars and hotel would have had blood material if it was WH who transported her or had her at the hotel with her death or injury occurring. He may have then kept her phone and cards and clothes.

i write cash/whatever because I am not sure that it would have only been cash that she might want from him.

Just a thought. Sorry if this idea was posted before. I try to keep up but.......there are lots of posts each day!
Remember he said that the police asked him about the pictures on his phone of AJ shooting a gun? Maybe something went bad there???

Remember he said that the police asked him about the pictures on his phone of AJ shooting a gun? Maybe something went bad there???

It seems like they did spend time together. Might she have taken the ride to go shooting, to help him at work, or get money/whatever? I think it may be that he was the "cool", more relaxed one that was not onerous to be with. I know a lot of people feel like WH is creepy and think that AJ might have been creeped as well but maybe she wasn't. None of her friends have come out and said she was afraid or creeped by him, did they?

Actually, that was my daughter. AJ's cousin. And before you ask, yes, I was in attendance as well...

My most sincere condolences to your family. Most of us here never even met AJ and it broke our hearts to learn of her fate, so I can only imagine your sorrow. I hope you don't mind my asking, but was the family okay with this spokesperson plugging his personal venture/fundraiser at the memorial? Frankly it seems highly inappropriate but I'm just wondering if it was supported by the family.

Maybe they met through a religious group?

Without violating TOS... a lot of the people connected to this case have had a very public social media presence (had, many have now gone private). That being said, I honestly don't believe the meeting was through any kind of legit religious group.

That's a very complicated scenario you just layed out.
An excon with a psychiatric disorder who may or may not be taking their meds, who is self medicating with street drugs and may not be attending regular doctor visits.
IMO most family and friends would at first be very confused by his behavior and not necessarily know where to start. JH chose to set boundaries and kicked him out which in opinion was a good first step. Jmo

Do we know JH kicked him out, or did he choose to leave on his own? I don't recall seeing anything in msm about who's decision that was for him to live in the motel.

i was wondering the same thing! I'm not even sure where this originated. But I've always questioned it-if you're bothered by someone's drug usage, you don't let them take a toddler to Chuck E Cheese's!
Edited to remove "rumor".

Without violating TOS... a lot of the people connected to this case have had a very public social media presence (had, many have now gone private). That being said, I honestly don't believe the meeting was through any kind of legit religious group.

I agree, probably online, through a friend, at a bar, through his job, whatever. They might have hung with the same groups after he got out. I feel like it was more they just ran into eachother one day. It seems to me the relationship moved really quickly...

And relationships like that are typically unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1