VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO...Well most wouldn't but who's to say it doesn't happen...more often than we would all like to think..JMO

i was wondering the same thing! I'm not even sure where this originated. But I've always questioned it-if you're bothered by someone's drug usage, you don't let them take a toddler to Chuck E Cheese's!

i agree, probably online, through a friend, at a bar, through his job, whatever. They might have hung with the same groups after he got out. I feel like it was more they just ran into eachother one day. It seems to me the relationship moved really quickly...

And relationships like that are typically unstable.

imo....craigslist...jmo

JMO...Well most wouldn't but who's to say it doesn't happen...more often than we would all like to think..JMO

This is so true, we read almost every day about a working mom who left her baby with her "boyfriend" and the worst thing happens. I don't get it. I believe in second chances but if you don't learn from your mistakes, then you have made a choice.

There has been speculation that WH is bi-polar. More than that actually, as the condition is listed on his court documents.

You can find them here and here . If you look on page 16 of the second link, you will see the attorney respresenting WH states that he suffers from manic depression (early term for bi-polar disorder) ADHD and suicidal tendencies.

I agree that a sane and rational person wouldnt likely do any of the things youve mentioned above.

Its my belief that were not dealing with a sane and rational person however.

Additionally, there is a documented link between drug use (which WH has admitted to) bi-polar disorder and violence which you can read more about here, here, and here.

And finally, theres also evidence to support that WH may be a psychopath as well.

The following articles tell how to recognize a psychopath by their speech patterns and also by their behaviors.

GREAT post! Wonderful deductive reasoning, for sure. I agree with every bit of what you said although our theories differ slightly.

i was wondering the same thing! I'm not even sure where this originated. But I've always questioned it-if you're bothered by someone's drug usage, you don't let them take a toddler to Chuck E Cheese's!
ETA I think if he was kicked out, you would see the same sort of parental alienation that was a pattern in previous relationships. I think the fact he was doing things with the youngest child points to him having the upper hand.

I wouldn't let them near my kid, let alone take them anywhere. But hey, that's just me... I sorta care about my kids enough to keep coke addicts away from them. :thinking:

ETA I think if he was kicked out, you would see the same sort of parental alienation that was a pattern in previous relationships. I think the fact he was doing things with the youngest child points to him having the upper hand.

BBM, Link please?

I wouldn't let them near my kid, let alone take them anywhere. But hey, that's just me... I sorta care about my kids enough to keep coke addicts away from them. :thinking:

You are so overprotective! You're one of those helicopter parents, aren't you? I'll bet you're persnickety about bank robbing, kidnapping stranglers, too.

Caller ID service, is susceptible to fraud. Using a practice known as "caller ID spoofing," callers can deliberately falsify the telephone number and/or name relayed as the Caller ID information to disguise the identity of the calling party.

Not only voice calls but texts as well

LINK FOUND BELOW :)

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/caller-id-and-spoofing

*WARNING THIS IS ILLEGAL TO DO- I BY NO MEANS SUGGEST ANYONE TO DO THIS*
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME- I ASSUME NO LIABILITY IF ANYONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO DO IT....JMO

JMO ...I just wanted to bring this up again....Does anyone other than me think that texts and/or tips to LE could have been spoofed ? IMO I would not put it past anyone to do this and think NONE THE WISER since most have never heard or know of this....JMO

JMO ...I just wanted to bring this up again....Does anyone other than me think that texts and/or tips to LE could have been spoofed ? IMO I would not put it past anyone to do this and think NONE THE WISER since most have never heard or know of this....JMO

If it took WH 3 hours to figure out what a go pro was then figuring out how to spoof would've given him a stroke!

I think ALOT of people know about spoofing. Law enforcement certainly does.

If it took WH 3 hours to figure out what a go pro was then figuring out how to spoof would've given him a stroke!

Oh yay - another LOL moment, I was afraid the day would go by without one. :happydance:

I think ALOT of people know about spoofing. Law enforcement certainly does.
Especially people who are under 30 years old (or older farts who hang out with young people) and/or people who follow, research, and investigate crimes. (Websleth Members) :)

I've never heard of caller ID spoofing until today. Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a burner phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez