VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ALOT of people know about spoofing. Law enforcement certainly does.

I think WH thought having that second burner phone was enough. That and sending texts from AJ's phone (?) would keep him out of it. I want to go back to his interviews again and see if anything new pops out, it's been a while. I do remember when I saw them that the first thing that popped out at me was his story about going to leave the truck key, not the house key - just a red flag moment for me. He was so what's the word - "addled"? And that was before I knew or he admitted to increasing his drug use. They did find scales with residue...yuk. And where's that gun?

Especially people who are under 30 years old (or older farts who hang out with young people) and/or people who follow, research, and investigate crimes. (Websleth Members) :)

Is spoofing only with landlines? Or can work on cells, too? Sorry if redundant.

JMO ...I just wanted to bring this up again....Does anyone other than me think that texts and/or tips to LE could have been spoofed ? IMO I would not put it past anyone to do this and think NONE THE WISER since most have never heard or know of this....JMO

I think it's a reach to assume there was any spoofed calls/texts only because there wasn't really a need for it. I think someone actually had AJ's phone and texted from it pretending to be her. As for the tips that allegedly came in, I don't think they ever happened in the first place.

Is spoofing only with landlines? Or can work on cells, too? Sorry if redundant.

Yes spoofing works on cell phones too. Tons of apps for it if you know where to look and feel like being a creep.

JMO ...I just wanted to bring this up again....Does anyone other than me think that texts and/or tips to LE could have been spoofed ? IMO I would not put it past anyone to do this and think NONE THE WISER since most have never heard or know of this....JMO

The cops would know pretty quickly because they can tell by double checking the original provider records. They would have IMMEDIATELY checked AJ's cell records to see if those texts showed up on her providers records. JMO

I think it's a reach to assume there was any spoofed calls/texts only because there wasn't really a need for it. I think someone actually had AJ's phone and texted from it pretending to be her. As for the tips that allegedly came in, I don't think they ever happened in the first place.

I agree, that's another story that had me saying whaaaaat? A lady called on her way home from work, or she sounded like she was, etc. She called with an "ulterior motive", didn't she? He was so amped up. I

Without violating TOS... a lot of the people connected to this case have had a very public social media presence (had, many have now gone private). That being said, I honestly don't believe the meeting was through any kind of legit religious group.

Umm, I was being intentionally vague. I have no idea, but certainly speculating of course. Not sure that folks who say they are of a legit group of some kind really are sometimes, ya know?
Somewhere deep in my brain, I thought I recalled that JH was said to have participated in helping out those less fortunate now and again- could be wrong- as I read late at night after work, and this would have been right when AJ went missing. But, I thought it possible they may have met, she & WH, jmo maybe, if he or while on parole initially. Wouldn't he have been on that? Something of that nature anyway.

Announcement: New AJ Hadsell forum

We've set up a case forum for AJ. All the information and posts will be under one roof now, including the previous general discussion threads. I've opened several topic specific threads to get you started. If you have a suggestion for a new topic thread, send a pm to Coldpizza or me, and we'll consider opening one.

One purpose of a case forum is to keep discussion of relevant matters in separate threads. In other words, you will have to stay ON TOPIC. We will leave this general discussion thread open until it reaches 1,000 posts. Afterward, there will be no more general discussion threads.

The new forum can be found under SPECIFIC CASE FORUMS --> Ongoing Case Discussion Forums --> Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell.

Here's the direct link. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?565-Anjelica-AJ-Hadsell

We will leave a redirect from this thread so you can find your way if you get lost. :)

Hold onto your hats, because I'm going to move us over now. When you arrive, step outside of this thread and explore the new ones. Also, if you know of any good posts that should be moved to one of the topic forums, let us know, and we'll copy it over.

Thanks!

Coldpizza and Bessie

ETA: We're here!

Thank you, Bessie and Coldpizza!!!!! So happy for this! It feels like Christmas!

To all the newbies, this means there will be sub-forums. Things can be categorized, and finding links will be so much easier.

We've set up a case forum for AJ. All the information and posts will be under one roof now, including the previous general discussion threads. I've opened several topic specific forums to get you started. If you have a suggestion for a new topic thread, send a pm to Coldpizza or me, and we'll consider opening one.

One purpose of a case forum is to keep discussion of relevant matters in separate threads. In other words, you will have to stay ON TOPIC. We will leave this general discussion thread open until it reaches 1,000 posts. Afterward, there will be no more general discussion threads.

The new forum can be found under SPECIFIC CASE FORUMS --> Ongoing Case Discussion Forums --> Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell.

Here's the direct link. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?565-Anjelica-AJ-Hadsell

We will leave a redirect from this thread so you can find your way if you get lost. :)

Hold onto your hats, because I'm going to move us over now. When you arrive, step outside of this thread and explore the new ones. Also, if you know of any good posts that should be moved to one of the topic forums, let us know, and we'll copy it over.

Thanks!

Coldpizza and Bessie

YAy YAY

Umm, I was being intentionally vague. I have no idea, but certainly speculating of course. Not sure that folks who say they are of a legit group of some kind really are sometimes, ya know?
Somewhere deep in my brain, I thought I recalled that JH was said to have participated in helping out those less fortunate now and again- could be wrong- as I read late at night after work, and this would have been right when AJ went missing. But, I thought it possible they may have met, she & WH, jmo maybe, if he or while on parole initially. Wouldn't he have been on that? Something of that nature anyway.

IMO could be...my friend picks all her men up at the halfway house ;) JMO

Thank you, Bessie and Coldpizza!!!!! So happy for this! It feels like Christmas!
Be sure to thank Mountain Kat, too, for giving us a little nudge and suggestions for topics. :)

We've set up a case forum for AJ. All the information and posts will be under one roof now, including the previous general discussion threads. I've opened several topic specific forums to get you started. If you have a suggestion for a new topic thread, send a pm to Coldpizza or me, and we'll consider opening one.

Thanks!

Coldpizza and Bessie

Bessie and Coldpizza, thank you both. You rock.

Be sure to thank Mountain Kat, too, for giving us a little nudge and suggestions for topics. :)

I really did very little. What you two have done is amazing! Thank you both so much for all your hard work. YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x