VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I hear something about AJ's car being a gas guzzler so AJ got a ride with friends or with her mom to school?

I've never read anything like that. Zach did mention something about another car but didn't mention what the problem was with it, and that AJ got a ride to and from school with either JH or her ex-bf who I'm not going to name.

Still catching up, but this weighs on my mind a lot. If the friends feel comfortable hanging with WH, maybe AJ did, too.

I question what her friends' parents thought about him. If my teenager was hanging out so much at another's house, I'd need to be comfortable about it. I speculate the kids have been hanging at that house way before she went missing. Years, maybe? I would think their parents would be providing transport sometimes?

As a parent, and a former teenager with some real sketchy friends, my hinky-meter goes straight off the charts when I ask myself why 17-18 yr old boys are hangin' with a 36 year old ex-con coke addict. Again... that's just me.

Re these tweets, that were shared previously (thanks sorry don't remb orig member)

Jemie Lee 13NewsVerified account
‏@13JemieLee Medical Examiner's Office says it is bringing in forensic anthropologist to examine remains of AJ Hadsell @13NewsNow

Jemie Lee 13News ‏@13JemieLee · Apr 20
@zampack It's unclear exactly when and how they will be using the anthropologist in this case, as they cannot release details, per policy

Jemie Lee 13News ‏@13JemieLee · Apr 20
@zampack No prob! I should have been more precise in saying they *are using an anthropologist, instead of *will... thank you!

JMHO.....
I have followed the case of John Glasgow (there is also a thread here at WS). John Glasgow went missing Jan 28, 2008 and his remains were located by hikers March of this year. Because his remains were skeletal they had an Archeologist go out with the search team on the follow up searches. I cant put my hands on the link that was talking about it, but there was one speaking of a forensic anthropologist helping the ME also with the Glasgow case.

From all the diff stuff I read trying to understand how they could find out from the remains an about how the forensic anthropologist helps out... its JMHO, but I believe the Forensic Anthropologist was on board at the get go of locating AJ remains. And its JUST now that the Media found out that tidbit.

I thought this was interesting, and I am coping it from where I posted on the JG thread
<snip>
What happened?

Forensic anthropologists are also trained to examine evidence regarding the circumstances surrounding the death of an individual. This involves analyzing skeletal trauma and differentiating between injuries caused by bullets, sharp objects, blunt objects, or other instruments. Sharp force trauma results when a narrow or pointed object hits a very small area. The stabs, slashes, and cuts typical of sharp force often penetrate deep enough to leave cut marks on the bone. In contrast, blunt force trauma results from a larger implement hitting a much broader area. Blunt force trauma can cause fractures of the arm and leg bones or crush and shatter the flat bones of the skull. Projectile trauma involves a high force applied over a very small area. Projectile trauma can involve bullets, arrows, spears, or any other small object delivered at high velocity. The damage caused by projectile trauma can often be used to indicate the direction of travel of the projectile. Other forms of trauma that an anthropologist may find evidence of include strangulation, electrocution, chemical or heat related trauma, or explosions.

In addition to the injuries themselves, the patterns of injuries present on a body can be very important to the case. Multiple, severe blunt injuries over the whole body may suggest a fall from a great height or a car accident. Sharp force injuries to the hands and lower arms are indicative of defense wounds. The direction of projectile wounds can also be used to support or refute a suspect's story. It is the anthropologist's task to carefully record all traumata according to type, location, and number to reconstruct the overall picture of what happened to a person at the time of their death. And although they are not legally responsible for determining cause of death, the information anthropologists collect can help the coroner or medical examiner make their official judgment on the case. http://www.sfu.museum/forensics/eng/pg_media-media_pg/anthropologie-anthropology/

As a parent, and a former teenager with some real sketchy friends, my hinky-meter goes straight off the charts when I ask myself why 17-18 yr old boys are hangin' with a 36 year old ex-con coke addict. Again... that's just me.

I guess because he was cool and charismatic, maybe they all hung out with the Pa$tor, too. Role models, cough cough. I'm just being snarky and I admit it.
I wish I knew if JH has a mother, sister, or a best girlfriend who could be there for her? Haven't seen that to my knowledge. Who is she close with?

I love where you're coming from and love your sarcasm, too. So me, too. The whole dynamic confuses me. Where are the parents/friends their age, not counting Pa$tor T, of course.

I've never read anything like that. Zach did mention something about another car but didn't mention what the problem was with it, and that AJ got a ride to and from school with either JH or her ex-bf who I'm not going to name.

She couldn't take it to school per parking pass freshman year rule, but WH did say something about it being repaired. If it was in the shop, even more reason for him to loan her the red truck while she's home. Seems like he and JH were in pretty good contact (to me) for him having to move out of the home. Nothing would surprise me, though. Unless another troll gets on here and gets my temper fired up. I'll try to be cool this time if it happens. I've learned a lot more lately ;)

Also, they would have taken many photo and x-rays of the remains. As well as multi tissue samples, and other samples. They are awaiting the tox results. I am no expert on these matters JMHO, I do believe its very possible her could have been released to the family. I have friend whose daughter was murdered and they did the autopsy and got all the samples, and released the body. Although it was a while before the final amended death certificate was issued. (*side not, friends dtr was not cremated, unsure that it makes a difference) Again, JMHO, but I just don't think they would hold the remains, for many reasons.. but one being storage space.

I also worry about so many younger adult males being present when there are several young females in a household....

Re these tweets, that were shared previously (thanks sorry don't remb orig member)

Jemie Lee 13News&#61593;Verified account
&#8207;@13JemieLee Medical Examiner's Office says it is bringing in forensic anthropologist to examine remains of AJ Hadsell @13NewsNow

Jemie Lee 13News &#8207;@13JemieLee · Apr 20
@zampack It's unclear exactly when and how they will be using the anthropologist in this case, as they cannot release details, per policy

Jemie Lee 13News &#8207;@13JemieLee · Apr 20
@zampack No prob! I should have been more precise in saying they *are using an anthropologist, instead of *will... thank you!

JMHO.....
I have followed the case of John Glasgow (there is also a thread here at WS). John Glasgow went missing Jan 28, 2008 and his remains were located by hikers March of this year. Because his remains were skeletal they had an Archeologist go out with the search team on the follow up searches. I cant put my hands on the link that was talking about it, but there was one speaking of a forensic anthropologist helping the ME also with the Glasgow case.

From all the diff stuff I read trying to understand how they could find out from the remains an about how the forensic anthropologist helps out... its JMHO, but I believe the Forensic Anthropologist was on board at the get go of locating AJ remains. And its JUST now that the Media found out that tidbit.

I thought this was interesting, and I am coping it from where I posted on the JG thread
<snip>
What happened?

Forensic anthropologists are also trained to examine evidence regarding the circumstances surrounding the death of an individual. This involves analyzing skeletal trauma and differentiating between injuries caused by bullets, sharp objects, blunt objects, or other instruments. Sharp force trauma results when a narrow or pointed object hits a very small area. The stabs, slashes, and cuts typical of sharp force often penetrate deep enough to leave cut marks on the bone. In contrast, blunt force trauma results from a larger implement hitting a much broader area. Blunt force trauma can cause fractures of the arm and leg bones or crush and shatter the flat bones of the skull. Projectile trauma involves a high force applied over a very small area. Projectile trauma can involve bullets, arrows, spears, or any other small object delivered at high velocity. The damage caused by projectile trauma can often be used to indicate the direction of travel of the projectile. Other forms of trauma that an anthropologist may find evidence of include strangulation, electrocution, chemical or heat related trauma, or explosions.

In addition to the injuries themselves, the patterns of injuries present on a body can be very important to the case. Multiple, severe blunt injuries over the whole body may suggest a fall from a great height or a car accident. Sharp force injuries to the hands and lower arms are indicative of defense wounds. The direction of projectile wounds can also be used to support or refute a suspect's story. It is the anthropologist's task to carefully record all traumata according to type, location, and number to reconstruct the overall picture of what happened to a person at the time of their death. And although they are not legally responsible for determining cause of death, the information anthropologists collect can help the coroner or medical examiner make their official judgment on the case. http://www.sfu.museum/forensics/eng/pg_media-media_pg/anthropologie-anthropology/

I'd never even heard of the John Glasgow case until they found him, then I went back and read from the beginning. I don't have a link either but I do remember the mention of the FA that you're referring to.

I thought they were AJ's friends? idk

I thought they were AJ's friends? idk

I just wonder if they aren't missed at home, their own home. They have all been there for a long time. I would want time with my kids personally, all to myself. But not to scorn someone who's not ready to be alone (?). Surely they have been all over WH again today. Would like to know the outcome of another interview, if there was one.

Completely irrelevant, I'm sure, but she AJ also had a car (per Zach) that she drove after the red truck. Temporarily in the shop?

And what does her mom drive?

I thought Wes gave her the truck when he bought another car. But I thought it was said that the new car broke down so he had to use the red truck again when needed.

Maybe he still had the car; But it was primarily moms car once they separated. Idk.

I hope Zach is holding up okay throughout all of this.

She couldn't take it to school per parking pass freshman year rule, but WH did say something about it being repaired. If it was in the shop, even more reason for him to loan her the red truck while she's home. Seems like he and JH were in pretty good contact (to me) for him having to move out of the home. Nothing would surprise me, though. Unless another troll gets on here and gets my temper fired up. I'll try to be cool this time if it happens. I've learned a lot more lately ;)

WH said the car was being repaired? Did he state that in one of the interviews? I don't recall that. I do remember Zach mentioning the car when he answered a question several threads back about the red truck. Zach said he wasn't sure if reason AJ didn't drive it was related to car problems, gas costs or a being at college issue.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find the video and/or link where the neighbor lady (at the house AJ was found) reported seeing a white truck. Any ideas where that is so that it can be posted in the appropriate category? TIA

Yes and no. He's family so it stands to reason she'd know where he was staying. Is there anything in msm that points to that specifically? Not that I'm aware of but it's just logical deduction.

Agree. Btw: I think AJ was told not to ask Wes for anything during the separation. And AJ agreed to not want anything from Wes or anything to do with him. And I think Wes knew she was told not to be asking him for anything plus he knew that AJ wanted nothing to do with him.

So what is the first thing he says

-Ole she needed money

-Ole she needed the truck

-Ole she sent me an emoji

-Ole she agreed to meet me at a unknown gas station

-Ole she agreed to linger around on my lunch break so we can stare at each other.

-Etc

Btw: I think he said this to make moms think that AJ disobeyed her. Or make her think that AJ may have just ran away. Or he was just lying to cover up ping activities. Idk.

JMO ...Well he wasn't a pedophile just a convicted bank robber with rape and kidnapping charges that were dropped.... Geez...give a guy a chance would ya...plus the pa$tor was in his life to change his ways so it wouldn't even matter what he did in his past people change..... RIGHT? ... JMO as always ;)

Just For Your Information, this doesn't place blame on anyone, "it is what it is".....Police Officers Only Required to Tell Truth in Court....Mark Furman comes to mind, he lied on the witness stand.

Nevertheless, the United States Supreme Court has ruled that the Police can lie to you in order to extract a confession, Frazier v. Cupp, 394 U.S. 731, 739 (1969). The only place an officer cannot lie is while testifying under oath in court, and criminal defense attorneys occasionally catch an officer lying, even on the witness stand. Police are only required to advise you of your Constitutional rights under Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436, if you are in custody and being interrogated about the offense for which you are being confined. This point is usually determined to be the point in which the suspect is placed under arrest, or the suspect would reasonably conclude that he or she is under arrest and not free to leave. Detectives are very good at creating the illusion that you are free to go, when actually, you are not. For example, the detective may tell you that you are free to go at any time, but that it would benefit you to provide your side of the story as the evidence does not look to be in your favor, therefore you can be pursuaded into continuing the interrogation.

http://www.*********************/news/police-can-lie-to-you/

I had one lie on a traffic ticket in court and his partner told the truth, the DA pounded on the judges desk and laid his head down on the desk I thought the DA was going to cry, then walked out before the verdict. I won!

I just wonder if they aren't missed at home, their own home. They have all been there for a long time. I would want time with my kids personally, all to myself. But not to scorn someone who's not ready to be alone (?). Surely they have been all over WH again today. Would like to know the outcome of another interview, if there was one.

Atleast the kids are not out there gang banging or robbing folks. I just wish they were there at the time Wes dropped off the truck.

She would still be alive today. Jmo. But I truly think her friends are good kids. Jmo

I've looked everywhere and I can't find the video and/or link where the neighbor lady (at the house AJ was found) reported seeing a white truck. Any ideas where that is so that it can be posted in the appropriate category? TIA

Video of the neighbor lady (where AJ was found) discussing seeing the "white truck" in the driveway 2 times
Hey Debbie posted it on her youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsIYbRa3Wg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members