VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember reading that AJ knew where WH was staying...but they way he talks, I sure many people knew his living arrangements (imo).

Great, glad we have an organized forum for AJ. Where do we post general discussions though? Pick one of the pages that fit best? Or will there always be a "day's" general discussion thread?

Sorry if this has already been answered, I'm jumping ahead of my reading. Personally, I have never seen a general discussion thread once we go to folder format. Once the topics are set up/added , anything that we would need to discuss would already have it's own topic. If a new item for discussion comes up that doesn't fit under an existing thread, we would simply pm a mod and request a thread for that topic.

Make sense?

OK it is time for LEO to have a press conference, like yesterday.

Sweet dreams everyone!

Newbie question here....with the new forum, will there still be a place for discussion about the case? I see that the threads are marked "no discussion"....pls forgive my ignorance. I am trying to follow the rules! :) TIA

You're not ignorant, PirateGirl, and it's a good question. In the no discussion topics (which are always cleary marked "No Discussion"), you can post any msm links which you feel are relevant to those topics. What you can't do is carry on a discussion there about what is linked. Those threads are designed to help us quickly peruse a topic and grab links to support what we are discussing in the other discussions. Any other topic is fair game for discussion. Since we are just now getting the new folder set up, you'll most likely see several of us going into each thread and just posting links. We do that to set up the information for discussion. But you can jump right into any thread and post away whenever you're ready to do that. Just make sure that what you post is related to the topic you post it under, so that everything stays organized. The way I try to think of the folder set up is that it's not just a place for us to post our thoughts, but it's also a way for lurkers, and guests, to learn about the case from the bottom up at a pace that is comfortable for them. That's why we try very hard to keep it all organized. Hope that makes sense.

As always, if you have any questions, seasoned WSers are always here to help. And, of course, our mods are always available to answers any concerns.

Hope this helps. :)

video of witness (Patrick Gallagher) talking about dark dodge grand caravan and talking about seeing a large number of Vultures circling the house.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROfHGoGWB7o
posted by hey debbie on her youtube channel

Would you mind checking the vehicle discussion and see if this link and the one you posted about the white truck have already been linked there, Simma? If not, could you post them there? Thanks.

I'm very curious as to what AJ brought home with her to have with her during Spring Break.

Maybe we might like to have a thread for What's Missing and What's Accounted for? (AJ's personal belongings.)

For example: Did she have these items with her in Norfolk and are they accounted for if she did?

Cellphone (We know she had it but where is it, now?)
Personal Computer/laptop/IPad/Kindle?
IPod
Backsack (Backpack)
Wallet
Eye Glasses/Contacts
Jacket or Coat
Boots or Winter Shoes
Gloves
Scraves
Hat
Dental Retainer
Knee Brace
Hair and Beauty Products as well as toiletries (toothbrush)
Car Keys
House and Dorm Room Key/Keys
Dorm Building/Access Card/Pass
Jewelry (Rings, necklaces/ear rings)

Zapped, a current college student, adds:
Any Assigned Homework (even over spring break)
Notebooks, Pens, Pencils,
Possibly a laptop bag with some school books in it
College ID, which she would likely carry in her wallet/phone case.

Inthedetails adds:
Pillow (I agree, I always take mine whenever I stay somewhere.)

Really, did it look like she'd packed up her belongings and decided to leave or did it look like she left in a hurry?

Please feel free to add anything that an 18 year old may have wanted with her over Spring Break.

I don't remember reading that AJ knew where WH was staying...but they way he talks, I sure many people knew his living arrangements (imo).

It seems logical to me that JH would tell AJ that Wes moved out---and first thing AJ would probably ask is ' where did he move to?' Especially since he came to the driveway at least twice a day to switch cars. I'd think she would wonder where he is coming and going from. JMo

It seems logical to me that JH would tell AJ that Wes moved out---and first thing AJ would probably ask is ' where did he move to?' Especially since he came to the driveway at least twice a day to switch cars. I'd think she would wonder where he is coming and going from. JMo

That or her sisters and/or friends told her via text messages or a phone call.

To say that SM has affected this case is an understatement....and not all of it has been positive by any stretch of the word either.

That or her sisters and/or friends told her via text messages or a phone call.

To say that SM has affected this case is an understatement....and not all of it has been positive by any stretch of the word either.

Not to mention the extended upon extended family/relations. I hear the old saying, "Too many cooks spoil the broth..."

I'm very curious as to what AJ brought home with her to have with her during Spring Break.

Maybe we might like to have a thread for What's Missing and What's Accounted for? (AJ's personal belongings.)

For example: Did she have these items with her in Norfolk and are they accounted for if she did?

Cellphone (We know she had it but where is it, now?)
Personal Computer/laptop/IPad/Kindle?
IPod
Backsack (Backpack)
Wallet
Eye Glasses/Contacts
Jacket or Coat
Boots or Winter Shoes
Gloves
Scraves
Hat
Dental Retainer
Knee Brace
Hair and Beauty Products as well as toiletries (toothbrush)
Car Keys
House and Dorm Room Key/Keys
Dorm Building/Access Card/Pass
Jewelry (Rings, necklaces/ear rings)

Really, did it look like she'd packed up her belongings and decided to leave or did it look like she left in a hurry?

Please feel free to add anything that an 18 year old may have wanted with her over Spring Break.

Great list.

I am a current college student myself and a lot of times students are given homework, even over spring break.

I would add notebooks, pens, pencils, possibly a laptop bag with some school books in it and her college ID, which she would likely carry in her wallet/phone case.

Great list.

I am a current college student myself and a lot of times students are given homework, even over spring break.

I would add notebooks, pens, pencils, possibly a laptop bag with some school books in it and her college ID, which she would likely carry in her wallet/phone case.

I like to bring my own pillow when I travel, though my DH thinks that's weird so maybe she didn't do that. I did it in college.

You know, I just have to throw this out here. I appreciate the mods taking the time to open a forum for AJ with its own ordered topics but I wish they would consider keeping a small thread open like this for each missing person.

Some of the best ideas Ive had, as well as some of the best ones Ive ever seen, have happened in threads like this.....and I dont think its a coincidence.

I believe its due to people being able to communicate freely and openly while bouncing random ideas and scenarios off of each other with little restriction.

The topics are great but they sometimes force us to think inside a very narrow box and can make supporting but not directly related information, incredibly difficult to find at times.

I like to bring my own pillow when I travel, though my DH thinks that's weird so maybe she didn't do that. I did it in college.

I dont think its weird at all. I take my pillow, Lumpy, with me anywhere I plan on sleeping.

He's cheap, made of thin foam and cost something like 3 bucks at Wal-mart but hes the only pillow I can sleep on.

I have a question:
Has anyone confirmed or asked if AJ had a recent shoulder injury? I read one of her recent twitter posts and she mentioned her "Broken" shoulder.

:) My current pillow and the best one I've had in ages came from Target and cost $3.00, too. It beats all my $30-$50 ones...and it goes with me too.

You know, I just have to throw this out here. I appreciate the mods taking the time to open a forum for AJ with its own ordered topics but I wish they would consider keeping a small thread open like this for each missing person.

Some of the best ideas Ive had, as well as some of the best ones Ive ever seen, have happened in threads like this.....and dont think its a coincidence.

I believe its due to people being able to communicate freely and openly while bouncing ideas and scenarios off of each other with little restriction.

The topics are great but they sometimes force us to think inside a very narrow box and can make information incredibly difficult to find.

That's true, Zapped. But I think we also need to consider that many people, not just WS members, come here to read about cases.While a general folder is great for us to bounce ideas off of one another, when it comes to actually studying or researching a case, the folder format can't be beat, imo.

When I first came to WS, I came to research the Jonbenet Ramsey case, years after her murder. If I had had to wade through a single thread format, with all the info spread out in no particular order, I never would have been able to follow that case. Several years later, when I actually joined WS, the first case I posted in was the Zahra Baker case. We had single thread discussion for her in the beginning. When we switched to folder format, I hated it. Mainly because, while I was used to researching cases in the folder format, I was NOT used to posting in that format. It requires more of you as a poster, because you actually have to stop and think about what you post, where you post it, back up your posts with links, etc. etc. It's just not a free-for-all. Over time, the more I have become invested in what we actually do here, the more I've come to prefer the folder format, because it forces us to consider the reader before posting, and because I just find it a more responsible way to approach a case.

All JMO.

I dont think its weird at all. I take my pillow, Lumpy, with me anywhere I plan on sleeping.

He's cheap, made of thin foam and cost something like 3 bucks at Wal-mart but hes the only pillow I can sleep on.

Oh, yes! You understand. Mine is cheap and lumpy too. So nice to meet a kindred sleeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi