VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to CB. She is very telling.
OT, but as promised. Most of us are familiar with those certain cases that haunt us relentlessly. For me, Cheyenne Wolf ranks right up there at the top with Christian Choate, Neveah Buchanan, Haleigh Cummings, and Lauren Spierer (not to mention Kathy Jones, Carmen Van Huss, Bill Comeans, Carol Ann Dougherty, and on and on and on).

My apologies for the OT.

New details about the death of Cheyenne Wolf

Sisters testify they saw Cheyenne Wolf abused before she died

OH - Cheyenne Wolf, father and stepmother charged with her murder, 2008

OT, but as promised. Most of us are familiar with those certain cases that haunt us relentlessly. For me, Cheyenne Wolf ranks right up there at the top with Christian Chaote, Neveah Buchanan, Haleigh Cummings, and Lauren Spierer (not to mention Kathy Jones, Carmen Van Huss, Bill Comeans, Carol Ann Dougherty, and on and on and on).

My apologies for the OT.

She was 11 and no one noticed her missing?

Atleast the kids are not out there gang banging or robbing folks. I just wish they were there at the time Wes dropped off the truck.

She would still be alive today. Jmo. But I truly think her friends are good kids. Jmo
I agree. Her friends loved the H out of her.

You know, I just have to throw this out here. I appreciate the mods taking the time to open a forum for AJ with its own ordered topics but I wish they would consider keeping a small thread open like this for each missing person.

Some of the best ideas Ive had, as well as some of the best ones Ive ever seen, have happened in threads like this.....and I dont think its a coincidence.

I believe its due to people being able to communicate freely and openly while bouncing random ideas and scenarios off of each other with little restriction.

The topics are great but they sometimes force us to think inside a very narrow box and can make supporting but not directly related information, incredibly difficult to find at times.
Point is well taken. I totally understand. Personally, I like to have a "theories" thread for brainstorming. The problem is that those threads usually turn into blah...blah...blah, general discussion (let's trash everyone we can find on FB and Twitter). But Coldpizza and I will talk it over. Maybe by tomorrow we'll open a "theories" thread and see how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback, zapped. Hang on to that lumpy pillow. I swear my dreams are more productive with some pressure behind my brain. :thinking:

Talk to CB. She is very telling.

I never follow people like that, or read gossip sites. Once you "hear" something, it's very hard to "un-hear" it, whether it's the truth, a half truth or an outright lie. I have a difficult enough time just trying to keep the established facts of a case straight, nevermind trying to sort through a ton of garbage for a few edible crumbs. ;)

OT, but as promised. Most of us are familiar with those certain cases that haunt us relentlessly. For me, Cheyenne Wolf ranks right up there at the top with Christian Chaote, Neveah Buchanan, Haleigh Cummings, and Lauren Spierer (not to mention Kathy Jones, Carmen Van Huss, Bill Comeans, Carol Ann Dougherty, and on and on and on).

My apologies for the OT.

There was a teen girl who was last seen being dropped off at a gas station by her uncle Mike. She was supposedly meeting somebody to go hang out.

Come to find out. The scum b#g uncle Mike took her to another location where he had another older teen girl there. Anyways he forced drugs on her and then savagely raped and killed his niece. I think the other girl was at first charged as well until they realized she was once his victim; Plus she helped give the details of how he was texting and setting his niece up to think she was invited to a party. When he really had other plans for her.

Btw: Uncle Mike told her moms (his sister) that he just dropped her off at the gas station while getting some cigarettes.

Anyway she was on video at the store but i guess they seen her get back in his car.

This made national news and was a very sad case. I remember Uncle Mike; But I cant remember her name to save my life. Anyway that case touched me deeply.

So Iam with you about there being some heartfelt cases out there.

Mine was Zahra Baker. I've never completely got over that case. :(

We have only 300 or so posts left int this thread, so we have to use them sparingly. ;)

But yes, MK, somewhat like Zahra. :(

Whatchu trying to say, Bessie? You don't want to hear about my pillow. ;)

We have only 300 or so posts left int this thread, so we have to use them sparingly. ;)

But yes, MK, somewhat like Zahra. :(

They are all going to be gone by the time I wake up in the morning!

Productive, productive...

Maybe we could brainstorm on any of the other topics we would like/need threads on here?

I have seen on other folders threads for guilt/innocence. Something like what of the facts convinces us of Wes' guilt, and another to support his possible innocence.

But by all means, if anyone has any better ideas, letbus know! Let's try to figure out what we would need/be helpful in our new cozy location.

I know, MK, -- and I remember the photos and local updates you provided -- I have folders filled with information from Zahra's murder.

ETA: Weren't we on IMVU together?

They are all going to be gone by the time I wake up in the morning!

Productive, productive...

Maybe we could brainstorm on any of the other topics we would like/need threads on here?

I have seen on other folders threads for guilt/innocence. Something like what of the facts convinces us of Wes' guilt, and another to support his possible innocence.

But by all means, if anyone has any better ideas, letbus know! Let's try to figure out what we would need/be helpful in our new cozy location.
Until we open a "theories" thread, feel free to post some of your ideas/theories in the WH arrest thread.

The sickest one was Christopher Newsome and Channon Christian. They both were horrifically gang raped and killed in Tennessee by ****s. She was found in the trash in the house and he was found burned up by the train tracks. This was Knoxville Tennessee.

Then the druggie judge got caught drugging; So the death penalty on 1-2 main guys were reversed.

The dateline special had me in tears with a upset stomach the whole time.

They were the cutest looking young couple.

This case was theeeeee worst.

It's good to see they were sentenced to life. Some say that Australia is very lenient on criminals.

Speaking of Australia, there is something going on in an active case there, that kind of mirrors Wesley's situation.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...m-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-8/page20

A sweet young boy, William Tyyrell, has been missing since September. And tonight there was an arrest of the only named POI. However, just like with Wes, LE says the charges ' are not related to the missing child case.' So people are asking if LE ever arrests their main suspect for something smaller, just to keep him on ice. YES, apparently so---Ask Wesley. :jail:

I'm going to miss y'all when we move over :tantrum: I always have a hard time when we go to folders.

It seems logical to me that JH would tell AJ that Wes moved out---and first thing AJ would probably ask is ' where did he move to?' Especially since he came to the driveway at least twice a day to switch cars. I'd think she would wonder where he is coming and going from. JMo

Are we sure he came every day to switch cars?

You are talking about cases that haunt you, my first case I ever read here was Abraham Shakespeare. He wasn't a child, but he had an innocence and open heart, so the betrayal against him really affected me. Worse, the cold-blooded killer behaved exactly as we see so many times, lies with loopholes. And she was a member here in WS, posting and lying. But hot-damm the WS sluethers were on to her. I don't remember who now, but there was one poster in particular that had her pegged from the beginning, and I can't prove it but I just feel like WS is how that case was solved.

I look forward to the theories platform.

The case that haunts me is the case that drew me to WS in the first place.

A family friend named Waverly Sharpe has been missing since 1997.No leads, no new information, no POI, no body, it's as if he just vanished off the face of the earth.

You can find what little I have about him here at this link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member