VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Mountain_Kat! You rock!!

A question- if something new & exciting emerges that doesn't fit into the preset categories- where in the excitement would one post it? Not that I am ever Beetrice on the spot- just in case. LOL

A question- if something new & exciting emerges that doesn't fit into the preset categories- where in the excitement would one post it? Not that I am ever Beetrice on the spot- just in case. LOL
We'll open a new thread. Just alert or send a pm in case we're not around at the moment.

I'm off to take a shower and then poke around. ::snatches coffee cup off the end table before y'all move the furniture::

Can I make a suggestion to all the phenomenal posters on this thread (forum)? Every time someone asks you either jokingly, or seriously, for a link, go post it into the media thread (on the top section of the forum as a stickie) and use a link to that post as the "link". In that way we will have a really good and complete media thread, which is a great place to send new posters to "catch up" instead of repeating the old information over and over again.
... Heading back to lurkdom, you guys rock, so leaves me without anything to add!!

Can I make a suggestion to all the phenomenal posters on this thread (forum)? Every time someone asks you either jokingly, or seriously, for a link, go post it into the media thread (on the top section of the forum as a stickie) and use a link to that post as the "link". In that way we will have a really good and complete media thread, which is a great place to send new posters to "catch up" instead of repeating the old information over and over again.
... Heading back to lurkdom, you guys rock, so leaves me without anything to add!!

Great suggestions, here's the first post with the media thread and more

But seriously, this is awesome. I need to go back and refresh myself on everything, and see if I missed anything. This is going to really help keep us from going in circles.

Great, glad we have an organized forum for AJ. Where do we post general discussions though? Pick one of the pages that fit best? Or will there always be a "day's" general discussion thread?

And the infamous red truck, supposedly once gifted to AJ, but then apparently taken back by Wes. Which he says he dropped off to her on the 2nd, in the morning.
Completely irrelevant, I'm sure, but she AJ also had a car (per Zach) that she drove after the red truck. Temporarily in the shop?

And what does her mom drive?

Completely irrelevant, I'm sure, but she AJ also had a car (per Zach) that she drove after the red truck. Temporarily in the shop?

Yeah, we haven't heard much about AJ's car that was not the red truck.

It seems like they did spend time together. Might she have taken the ride to go shooting, to help him at work, or get money/whatever? I think it may be that he was the "cool", more relaxed one that was not onerous to be with. I know a lot of people feel like WH is creepy and think that AJ might have been creeped as well but maybe she wasn't. None of her friends have come out and said she was afraid or creeped by him, did they?
Still catching up, but this weighs on my mind a lot. If the friends feel comfortable hanging with WH, maybe AJ did, too.

I question what her friends' parents thought about him. If my teenager was hanging out so much at another's house, I'd need to be comfortable about it. I speculate the kids have been hanging at that house way before she went missing. Years, maybe? I would think their parents would be providing transport sometimes?

Newbie question here....with the new forum, will there still be a place for discussion about the case? I see that the threads are marked "no discussion"....pls forgive my ignorance. I am trying to follow the rules! :) TIA

Do we have anything to indicate that AJ even knew where WH was staying?

Newbie question here....with the new forum, will there still be a place for discussion about the case? I see that the threads are marked "no discussion"....pls forgive my ignorance. I am trying to follow the rules! :) TIA

Only the ones marked no discussion are no discussion. All other threads are fair game, but they are typically about specific topics. Unless it is marked general discussion, like this one.

EDIT: This one is not marked general discussion, but I think it is the general discussion thread.

Do we have anything to indicate that AJ even knew where WH was staying?

Yes and no. He's family so it stands to reason she'd know where he was staying. Is there anything in msm that points to that specifically? Not that I'm aware of but it's just logical deduction.

Didn't I hear something about AJ's car being a gas guzzler so AJ got a ride with friends or with her mom to school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko