VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach, did you ever get any early description of what AJ was wearing? Some of the early searches included clothing she was last seen wearing, but nothing was ever said about that on the Missing Person posters.

thank you, but its Zachariah. hard to keep the chin up when im looking down at the screen. maybe i should move to my desktop>?

Whattt??? Was that some humor? Love it, now you can get angry and get down to business. You're here for a reason and you will see that AJ gets her due honor. Supporting you in prayers and in strength. Let it roll, Zachariah!

I am confused by this question.. Why I can't say what? Excuse me for missing something..

It's okay to be confused. It seems to be my natural state of late. :)

What it is for you Zach? Well, God help you.

You have a road ahead that doesn't look easy.

You're not on it alone.

Zach how would AJ feel if she knew you were this down on yourself she would want you to be strong keep your head held high (when you are not looking down at the screen) and be proud that you were the dad she needed you to be and now is the time to continue to be that dad be so strong willed that you take the appropriate steps to help yourself and your girls grieve while doing everything in your power to help find justice for AJ! I believe she would want that she had rather you be strong and fight for her! You are a GOOD father never let anyone tell you other! You didn't harm AJ in anyway you loved her unconditionally and still do so let that fatherly love carry you through these coming days weeks and months ahead! Be strong for AJ and your girls! They all three need you! More now than ever!

Zach I will say this if this is too painful for you being here and answering questions dont do it. As much as we all want answers, we understand. And your sanity and well being should come first.

That being said, one last question from me, if youre up for it:

Do you know if WH has/had a current girlfriend? Perhaps one he was seeing while he was staying at the hotel?

Zach, do you think that there will be just one arrest, or possibly more?

What do you think of the vehicles people have talked about in msm - dark Dodge Grand Caravan, white truck (I guess they meant pickup)?

Great question. I have no clue how these vehicles fit into play. Well, I know someone with a white pickup but that isn't enough to start speculating.

Zach, do you think that there will be just one arrest, or possibly more?

That is a great question, and unfortunately one I can't answer. I wish I could say what I think on that, but I can't...

Zach-
What positive thing did you do for yourself today?
No matter how small.

Sorry, Zach :). You had said that you are dealing with some really awful stuff that we don't know about ��and that you can't tell what is is. My question to you is I was wondering if you could tell us WHY you cannot say. Can you not say because it's too painful to talk about or is it another reason? Thanks.

Ah, I see. Well, hmmm.. Nope. Can't say. Dang. I wish I could scream it all to the world. But I am just me. I think all those other problems will work out. They are just things that have happened as a result of this. Things that make me lose focus on the good and simple things in life. We focus too much on evil and evil comes our way. Wait, no evil comes our way even if we focus on good. So nevermind. Good luck with all that. I can say this, if you try to do good, you are in for a REALLY SUPER HARD road, so enjoy. You might want to get a really good church or something. Gonna need an army to combat everything

Zach-
What positive thing did you do for yourself today?
No matter how small.

I went to church. I ate cake. I met with two wonderful friends of mine. One who has a beautiful family and is moving to the mountains of West Virginia tomorrow. All his children still in tact and a wife too. Just one beautiful family and I am so happy for him. I remember when I told him how much I loved my daughters and loved to just nibble on their ears and their noses and their toes and he thought that was weird - til he got his own kids. He is such a lush now. Funny. Families are beautiful. They are the most precious gift given by God. You people out there who are thinking of ditching your family - don't. You'll never find anything better than a good strong family unit. God can work with that. He can fix all the problems in that, but ask him to make things all better when the family is all broken up and stuff, that's a tall order. Just hang in there. Oh ya, and I talked to one of my precious daughters today. Thank you Lord.

Ah, I see. Well, hmmm.. Nope. Can't say. Dang. I wish I could scream it all to the world. But I am just me. I think all those other problems will work out. They are just things that have happened as a result of this. Things that make me lose focus on the good and simple things in life. We focus too much on evil and evil comes our way. Wait, no evil comes our way even if we focus on good. So nevermind. Good luck with all that. I can say this, if you try to do good, you are in for a REALLY SUPER HARD road, so enjoy. You might want to get a really good church or something. Gonna need an army to combat everything

Not everybody gets to have a Mother_of_Dragons and a Mother of Facts (my noms de guerre for bessie) and their minions rooting for them. You do.

I'm going to say this as politely as I can. Those of you who are being relentless with the questions, need to back off and show some respect. Zach is a grieving father who is pissed off right now. Stop acting like vultures and asking questions that either he does not have the answer to or can't answer because THIS IS STILL AN ACTIVE INVESTIGATION!

How about using some common sense. Do you really think Zach would supply any of us with information that would put AJ's case in jeopardy?

The "thanks" button wasn't enough. Thank you for this Nermal.

All I can say is, Zach please be careful. I am new to this also but I can surely see that everyone cares deeply for you and for AJ.

I went to church. I ate cake. I met with two wonderful friends of mine. One who has a beautiful family and is moving to the mountains of West Virginia tomorrow. All his children still in tact and a wife too. Just one beautiful family and I am so happy for him. I remember when I told him how much I loved my daughters and loved to just nibble on their ears and their noses and their toes and he thought that was weird - til he got his own kids. He is such a lush now. Funny. Families are beautiful. They are the most precious gift given by God. You people out there who are thinking of ditching your family - don't. You'll never find anything better than a good strong family unit. God can work with that. He can fix all the problems in that, but ask him to make things all better when the family is all broken up and stuff, that's a tall order. Just hang in there. Oh ya, and I talked to one of my precious daughters today. Thank you Lord.
RBBM

Great news!!!!

Zach I will say this if this is too painful for you being here and answering questions dont do it. As much as we all want answers, we understand. And your sanity and well being should come first.

That being said, one last question from me, if youre up for it:

Do you know if WH has/had a current girlfriend? Perhaps one he was seeing while he was staying at the hotel?

oh I would love to just dive into this question. I really don't know. It's a good question though. One with an answer that might not be as cut and dry as the question.

Not everybody gets to have a Mother_of_Dragons and a Mother of Facts (my pet name for bessie) and their minions rooting for them. You do.

smiling.. think I will have some cake. TEN CAKES!!!! REALLY??? You are pretty dar n awesome. A lot of people are enjoying a sweet moment of moist deliciousness

O/T I have to let you know that I needed to hear this tonight, right now.
Thank you, Zach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member