VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T I have to let you know that I needed to hear this tonight, right now.
Thank you, Zach.

ya. maybe if i just keep reading that, i will only remember the good parts of this day and not the horrible parts.

I went to church. I ate cake. I met with two wonderful friends of mine. One who has a beautiful family and is moving to the mountains of West Virginia tomorrow. All his children still in tact and a wife too. Just one beautiful family and I am so happy for him. I remember when I told him how much I loved my daughters and loved to just nibble on their ears and their noses and their toes and he thought that was weird - til he got his own kids. He is such a lush now. Funny. Families are beautiful. They are the most precious gift given by God. You people out there who are thinking of ditching your family - don't. You'll never find anything better than a good strong family unit. God can work with that. He can fix all the problems in that, but ask him to make things all better when the family is all broken up and stuff, that's a tall order. Just hang in there. Oh ya, and I talked to one of my precious daughters today. Thank you Lord.

West Virginia is beautiful..almost heaven

Nice place to take the girls- I love rafting down the New River Gorge and Skiing Snowshoe
Oh and eating cake ;)

I went to church. I ate cake. I met with two wonderful friends of mine. One who has a beautiful family and is moving to the mountains of West Virginia tomorrow. All his children still in tact and a wife too. Just one beautiful family and I am so happy for him. I remember when I told him how much I loved my daughters and loved to just nibble on their ears and their noses and their toes and he thought that was weird - til he got his own kids. He is such a lush now. Funny. Families are beautiful. They are the most precious gift given by God. You people out there who are thinking of ditching your family - don't. You'll never find anything better than a good strong family unit. God can work with that. He can fix all the problems in that, but ask him to make things all better when the family is all broken up and stuff, that's a tall order. Just hang in there. Oh ya, and I talked to one of my precious daughters today. Thank you Lord.

Love it, thank you for this. I believe God will see you through this, it is a tall order but you can rise up to meet him and make it happen. I know that time with your daughter was beyond precious. It's gonna be ok, Zach. Hard lesson to learn but you will help others, no doubt. Sending you hugs and sweet dreams. Let go and let God.

ya. maybe if i just keep reading that, i will only remember the good parts of this day and not the horrible parts.
Coming from a person that was having a really good day, then it all fell apart a little while ago, please keep remembering the good parts. I'm trying. (Not trying to take away, or compare.)
Again, thanks

Zach, I don't know if you're still here reading but I just wanted to say..

I don't have a single question for you. I do however want you to know I'm lifting you up to the Lord in prayer for wisdom, grace, comfort, peace and strength. On our own? We can do nothing. Our strength lies in Him. Hang on to that grace, Zach. He WILL be faithful to keep you all the way through this.

Lifting you up in prayer, Zach. No questions. Just love and prayers sent your way.

Coming from a person that was having a really good day, then it all fell apart a little while ago, please keep remembering the good parts. I'm trying. (Not trying to take away, or compare.)
Again, thanks

I am very sorry for your day falling apart. I know your heart is hurting. Piece by piece. Not all at once. Faith faith faith....

I'm going to try and sleep now.
Zach, may tomorrow lift you higher than today.

Peace out.

Zach, Why did you take your blog down? I thought it gave a clear picture about how you felt about AJ.

Zach, I have no questions. I am so glad you had contact with a daughter. I have a precious sister. I can't imagine their pain. I pray that somehow all the other bickering and struggling will go away, and the girls' best interests will truly be looked after in this devastating time of loss. It is hard to be strength for others when you are so low yourself. But you've got a thousand prayers and a thousand angels behind you, Zach. I hope you know that. AJ's memory will live on; we will all be sure to make that happen.

Zach, I asked this before but I couldn't see it in your post history: Do you know if the key to the red truck was found and where? Was it in the mailbox, in the house, missing when AJ went missing?

Zach I will say this if this is too painful for you being here and answering questions dont do it. As much as we all want answers, we understand. And your sanity and well being should come first.

That being said, one last question from me, if youre up for it:

Do you know if WH has/had a current girlfriend? Perhaps one he was seeing while he was staying at the hotel?

oh I would love to just dive into this question. I really don't know. It's a good question though. One with an answer that might not be as cut and dry as the question.

Okay no question and cant figure out how to bold Zapped's question and Zach's answer but I was thinking maybe he had one of those rental girlfriends the kind you get hourly and stuff or maybe ones that paid and bought something else with services (ick). Someone mentioned early on that that hotel he stayed at was kind of seedy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RBBM
THAT^^^^ is the most blessed and best news I've heard in a while!
:happydance: and ((((((((Zach))))))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach, I'm glad you're here. I don't have any questions for you tonight, I can be patient as I'm sure lots of info is forthcoming. Just please keep posting, we care about you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho