VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER: This thread will close shortly. Start breaking out to the topic threads.

Did Zach share what caused him to go out to the scene? It seems clear that the tip to the discovery went out pretty quickly-I am just trying to figure out if he saw it in the news, online etc or he was called and by who.

Meet you for more on the other thread, believe09, and thank you, again. I will look for his post about it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?565-Anjelica-AJ-Hadsell

Zach posts:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?565-Anjelica-AJ-Hadsell

"she was still in her pajamas and it was spring break"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665900#post11665900

"I've been threatened. And my house is protected. I am not really worried. I realize the threats were empty. Like the one who said them."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665843#post11665843

"She told me because I picked the girls up from her that afternoon and she wanted me to know why they might be upset. I didn't talk to him that night. Last time prior to that was about a week before she went missing. Maybe 2"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665768#post11665768

"On the 3rd. Well, it took awhile to sink in. I mean, I don't keep in contact with Anjelica much and don't know much of her comings and goings and she's 18 so at first I thought she took off, but as the time ticked away it got a little frantic. Every minute hurt a little. Then every day, waking up and still the same bad dream. Now, it's over a month. Can't believe it's been so long."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665748#post11665748

I searched with my other two daughters. Tarrallton park. Parked the car at north parking lot at Tarrallton. Talked with Jennifer. Police were called that night (3rd). Not sure off the top of my head. The girls and I searched from about 9p til 11p then I searched for a little while after, like behind Jennifer's house, which backs up to Tarrallton. It was very cold and I was worried she walked off, maybe having taken pills or other drugs (she doesn't have a history). I was worried she was cold and passed out. I told a couple officers during the police search on the first Sunday, but it doesn't matter that I searched because they still need to search for themselves and I could have missed something. It's just easier in the snow, because there would be footprints. By the time we decided to search, a lot of Anjelica's friends were searching. My gut told me to look in the park. That's where she would walk to. It's also where she might be taken if she was hurt. It's close and accessible.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665386#post11665386

Yes. I live in Norfolk. I share custody with my other two daughters. There are trees surrounding the park that lead to marsh. There was snow so that I could tell if someone had gone into the trees and into the marsh. I also searched the dumpsters, behind JH house, which borders the park, and in other bushes. Trash pick up was the next day.

The sickest one was Christopher Newsome and Channon Christian. They both were horrifically gang raped and killed in Tennessee by ****s. She was found in the trash in the house and he was found burned up by the train tracks. This was Knoxville Tennessee.

Then the druggie judge got caught drugging; So the death penalty on 1-2 main guys were reversed.

The dateline special had me in tears with a upset stomach the whole time.

They were the cutest looking young couple.

This case was theeeeee worst.

I watched all 4 trials online. I will never forget when the person controlling the camera in the courtroom didn't turn the camera away from the TV screen fast enough when the ME was testifying about Chris and describing each picture, and I saw his body on the railroad tracks. It was horrid. This case did and still infuriates me. I am still upset that Vanessa only got, what I say, is a slap on the wrist.

By the time Vanessa's trial came up, it was obvious to me that something was going on with the judge and his hand always in his pocket jingling keys or change. Sorry I got O/T, but that case will never leave me.

I want to commend all of the work done collecting documents, keeping timelines up to date and collecting the media. The organization here is absolutely outstanding!! :grouphug:

These are how the documents were posted in MSM, thus I did not redact anything or modify the copies.

Here is the link to that article:
http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/

Re-watching the video, he looks so genuinely sad here. Sigh. It sucks to see human beings so destroyed by abuse and drugs and turned into criminals.

View attachment 73598

I re-watched and I saw a person who is showing physical and emotional symptoms of cocaine withdrawal.
"She ceased to exist somewhere in March 2nd" [emoji17]

REMINDER: This thread will close shortly. Start breaking out to the topic threads.

I'm scared!
Where will we have general discussion? I've never had to venture out to folders... Why does this happen?
Can't we just talk here and post significant links in each subtopic?
It's the Taurus in me. I hate change. [emoji24]

I'm scared!
Where will we have general discussion? I've never had to venture out to folders... Why does this happen?

I do prefer the topic specific discussions. It helps keep things more organized and actually much easier to find.

I'm scared!
I dislike the multiple threads as well, although I understand why it's done. What I've found is that there are usually one or two topical threads that are more active than the others, and I focus on those. Much easier than trying to follow so many threads.

While we are waiting for the change over-I noticed that Zach was looking for open mindedness, at least early on before there was such an intense focus on AJ's dad. Is this investigation still wide open? I am just wondering if from an insider's perspective if anyone has been eliminated. How about the creepy texting guy, how about the guy in the house where the jacket was found/planted, how about who ever cut up the debit card...kwim?

Have DNA, fingerprints and polys been taken for those closest to AJ?

That would say a lot about the investigation to me.

Once we move to the topic threads, if Zach wants to check in to tell us how he is doing, is there a place for him to do so?

FWIW, I asked our hard working mods if there could be a Q&A thread for our insiders in AJ's case. It might help to separate some of the information out, but that is just my perspective.

There is only one VI in this case, and he is free to post on any topic he chooses. I do not anticipate opening a special Q&A thread.

FWIW, I asked our hard working mods if there could be a Q&A thread for our insiders in AJ's case. It might help to separate some of the information out, but that is just my perspective.

I agree that a Q&A thread would be helpful.

For those who aren't sure how multiple topics work, rest assured that you will settle in to a few or one that works for you. I dabbled around on and off on the McStay Family threads for years and it works well. Also, new threads are added as time goes on and the case unfolds. You'll be fine and you'll find each other. :)

ETA: Sounds good Bessie. :)

bessie,
Any news on a folder for social media analysis?
TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, guys, regulars and "irregulars" (ha!ha!) come over and start posting in the folders. I don't want to lose anyone's input in this case. Your insights and compassion have been so valuable--plus we need each other as a support group. And Zach needs us :)

((((Zach)))) I'm glad you had a chance to talk to one of your daughters. We were at Longwood this weekend and thought of Anjelica often, especially while we were at the dorm and driving by the ball fields right by the dorm with batting practice and games going on. It seemed a little surreal, all the students going about their days as if nothing out of the ordinary--I'm sure you feel that intensely. Hang in there.

I'm scared!

No need to be scared. I worried when the Hannah Graham case switched to a forum but looking back its so much easier to find information.
Topics are easier for back and forth discussion and reference. The admin and mods keep us on track.
Give it a chance hope everyone stays with it.

No need to be scared. I worried when the Hannah Graham case switched to a forum but looking back its so much easier to find information.
Topics are easier for back and forth discussion and reference. The admin and mods keep us on track.
I get it! My bday is May 11.
At first, I was mad at change, like always.
But know, I've likened the folders to the way I look at different people. It's actually easier, because you check all the folders for AJ, and she's your main focus.
Then, I move on to check on the threads of others I'm following.

But Hannah's thread became sort of inactive pretty quickly. Days go by without posts and have done for months. Not a fan of forums...at least not even before an arrest, trial, etc...but jmo.

But Hannah's thread became sort of inactive pretty quickly. Days go by without posts and have done for months. Not a fan of forums...at least not even before an arrest, trial, etc...but jmo.

This isn't working well for me, either, clu...Zach said it's the calm before the storm and I hope that's true. This is the first time I've been with a case that went to a sub-forum. I feel like we're scattered to the wind. I will always check on this case until I know someone is held accountable. I was so disappointed with the Dermond case going cold, I still check back but don't think it will ever be solved. At least I have hope for justice in AJ's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee