VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Hannah's thread became sort of inactive pretty quickly. Days go by without posts and have done for months. Not a fan of forums...at least not even before an arrest, trial, etc...but jmo.

I agree. Which is why I HOPE they keep a general discussion thread open so we can check in and keep it alive. JMO:cow:

No need to be scared. I worried when the Hannah Graham case switched to a forum but looking back its so much easier to find information.
Topics are easier for back and forth discussion and reference. The admin and mods keep us on track.
Give it a chance hope everyone stays with it.

Plus, you can pick and choose which topics you care to read and which you don't care to read. For instance, I couldn't care less about the or smmpas stuff, but I have to wade through pages of it anyway on a general discussion thread. I'm sure everyone has to wade through topics they aren't interested in, or don't feel is relevant. When a case is given it's own forum, everything is broken down into topics. It's a huge time and energy saver, imo. We are free to read whatever topics interest us.

Plus, you can pick and choose which topics you care to read and which you don't care to read. For instance, I couldn't care less about the or smmpas stuff, but I have to wade through pages of it anyway on a general discussion thread. I'm sure everyone has to wade through topics they aren't interested in, or don't feel is relevant. When a case is given it's own forum, everything is broken down into topics. It's a huge time and energy saver, imo. We are free to read whatever topics interest us.

But sometimes I am not 'interested' in something or tend to ignore something, but when I am scrolling through it I suddenly recognize it's significance. Sometimes these sub forums feel splintered and disconnected, imo. I found something interesting and I put it in the Criminal History thread. it has an overall signicicance, imo, but it goes there specifically. So very few will ever see it . JMO

I think all threads get a little quiet when there's no new news to discuss. It's just one of those things. I still check into threads hoping for news but if there isn't any I just wait till there is.
Just wanted to add having a VI seems to keep a lot of threads going.

Bessie, are these topics clustered together, or they scattered through out the other topics. If they are all together, it may make it easier for us that struggle with locating the forums/threads. I'm sure it's my ADD but I usually end up moving on to other cases. I good thing when I move on, it's no loss because I don't really add any knowledge or skill sets to WS. Thanks for all y'all do for victims and their families.

Bessie, are these topics clustered together, or they scattered through out the other topics. If they are all together, it may make it easier for us that struggle with locating the forums/threads. I'm sure it's my ADD but I usually end up moving on to other cases. I good thing when I move on, it's no loss because I don't really add any knowledge or skill sets to WS. Thanks for all y'all do for victims and their families.

Here is the link to the AJ forum where these threads are located. You can check in here daily and see what topics are the most discussed. Once things get going, you will see how it works. I've found that I just read some threads and post on others...or not. It's not as daunting to keep up IMO. Hot topics change as the case progresses.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?565-Anjelica-AJ-Hadsell

I have been popping in and out. These threads move WAY too fast for me... but I just wanted to say I LOVE that there's a whole forum for AJ now. Much more organized :)

But sometimes I am not 'interested' in something or tend to ignore something, but when I am scrolling through it I suddenly recognize it's significance. Sometimes these sub forums feel splintered and disconnected, imo. I found something interesting and I put it in the Criminal History thread. it has an overall signicicance, imo, but it goes there specifically. So very few will ever see it . JMO

I saw it ;)

Do any of you think that the original search directed by WH was planned in order to determine who his "person of interest" would be? IMO, he sprinkled pieces of her credit card along the road that was to be searched, and whichever male friend in her life found a piece of that card, was the one he would pin this on. I am sure with any of her male friends, there was dirt to dig up over the years. These aren't people she just met. It's a scary thought, because if so, this is like a game to him, and the whole process excited him.

I have been popping in and out. These threads move WAY too fast for me... but I just wanted to say I LOVE that there's a whole forum for AJ now. Much more organized :)

And that's the benefit. A discussion about the vehicles, searches, WH's criminal history, his arrest, etc., isn't lost in a general discussion thread. The only time I've ever found this format to be a HUGE issue to follow is when there is more than one perp, more than one victim and several SIGNIFICANT search locations. I've mentioned before that this format changed over in the Tim Bosma case and even though it's been 2 years now, there are STILL 14 active, separate threads for the reason I've mentioned. For me, continuing to follow each and every thread became so time consuming I just couldn't keep doing it (unless I didn't want to pay the bills anymore, and I kind of like having electricity, ya know?).

Eventually, the most significant topics are the ones that will remain active so that does pare it down a little.

I have decided to not venture off this site in regards to this case for the sake of my sanity lol.

I'm just sick of people saying "everyone has mistakes in their past, doesn't mean he did it". Um no, swiping the neighbors car at 17 and taking it out on a joyride, swiping a tube of lip gloss, maybe. Rape, kidnapping, choking,
abusing animals, not so much. There is a reason sex offenders must register, because certain types of criminals tend to re-offend. Also, it seems his past mistakes weren't all behind him judging by the drugs and ammo.

Also finding a lot of WH supporters who say this have no problem implicating Zach or others close to the case who have no past history of violence, or even AJ herself (suicide, ran away with a boyfriend, OD).
ANYONE but the robbing animal abusing rapist.

I am not talking about any of the good posters here or anyone who chooses to wait to see all the evidence before making an opinion, or anyone who has a different theory, that's all fair game and good discussion. I'm
talking about people who get downright ANGRY anyone dares find WH guilty. I guess it's bizarre to me because even if it turns out that he's innocent, this is still a very scary man.

The irony is, we are asked to do for WH what he didn't do for Texty.

My gut tells me that the person responsible for AJ's demise did not commit this act out of revenge, but rather from an obsession with AJ and the killer did not like the rejection/lack of attention from AJ that he so badly wanted.

Just throwing this out there - the chances of a healthy, young athlete od'ing on cocaine are very, very slim! Very!

As someone old enough to remember Len Bias, I know it's not out of the question. (But I don't think it's what happened here.)

Does anyone know if the jail where WH is located records phone conversations?

Does anyone know if the jail where WH is located records phone conversations?

He mentions in his first interview that luckyseven transcribed, broadly linked on this thread, that their every breath as they conversed on the phone with him behind bars would be recorded. So, I assume it's normal that they are. It would be interesting to know though how the conversations with sister played out as she said she came to realize his inconsistencies, per her phone interview with Ms. Yanes, WKTR, 4/9/15

Media links

He mentions in his first interview that luckyseven transcribed, broadly linked on this thread, that their every breath as would be recorded be record on the phone from behind bars. So, I assume it's normal that they are. It would be interesting to know though how the conversations with sister played out as she said she came to realize his inconsistencies, per her phone interview with Ms. Yanes, WKTR, 4/9/15

Media links
I had forgotten he said that. I was specifically wondering because of what his sister said in that interview, and whether it will help the investigation or not. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo