VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder how she traveled to his motel. Did she drive there herself in the red truck? Who drove the truck back to her moms? Or was she picked up and driven there by WH?

If her red truck is in the driveway, and her wallet was at home (per the sisters/JH/Zach), how did she get to the hotel?

RSBM

Just for reference: the hotel is an easy walk from AJ's house. If she left the house, it could have been on foot...

? Were they driving a dark mini-van and/or white 4 door ?

Just wundrng not sure if you noticed

Just a ? no assumption or speculation on my part

It was the whole gang of them. Looked like about 8 or 10 alltogether. Her sisters are very cute!! One was on the floor on her knees listinging/fidgeting through the entire event.

? Were they driving a dark mini-van and/or white 4 door ?

Just wundrng not sure if you noticed

Just a ? no assumption or speculation on my part

That was my first thought, too - I hope somebody knows who drove a Dodge Caravan by now. I am not trusting that Pa$tor at all, either. Does JH not have a mother or sister in this group? Who are these men who take over like this and why does she let them? Does Pa$tor have a job at all?

AND I rest my case on this self-serving fake pastor. (insert a whole bunch of words here that just got me sent to the corner for a week) :gaah:

I had seen comments from him regarding the "cause" and yet another plea for donations for it, on the WAVY 13 news article about last night's service, but I didn't see his FB to know he said he was there :facepalm:

Red truck- I've never heard anything about the key being recovered.

WH said he left ONLY the ignition key, NOT the door key, in the mailbox March 2 morning. Why? Was the truck left unlocked (probably not), maybe AJ had a door key of her own, but odd both keys were not left in the mailbox together, imo.

Maybe it was important for WH to get the key info out there because police later found the truck door key in his hotel room. idk, but it seems odd WH pointed out he only left the "ignition key, not the door key" during the jail interview.

it's possible the truck had a door key, and ignition key. If they ever had to get a new ignition (it's an older truck so very possible) then it would need 2 separate keys. You are assuming that he meant the house's door, but he only gave partial info, as usual. It seems he always throws little tidbits in to the "salad" when he knows that someone has picked up another clue to link him, and he tries to explain away.

My guess is that he still had the truck door key, and someone saw it on his key chain so he had to acknowledge it and give what he thought was a logical explanation. He could have taken her in the van to run to the hotel room to grab the key....

I have thought from day 1 that WH was the person sending the texts to JH. He was not living at home. There were pings by the water because he texted, and tossed it. Remember, he was doing drugs (by his own admission) so it wasn't like he would be sleeping and have a normal person's schedule. He was buying more time with the texts so that he could dispose of the body before they could report her to be missing. Once he felt secure about her body being out of the way, then it was time to turn the case in to a "missing persons" and get LE involved. So he helped them along by planting things here & there since they didn't believe his story the first time around...

LE was on the money when they said they knew her phone was in his room, and this is why suddenly amnesia set in for him. There was no lie he could think of right then to explain away it being there and he knew he was caught. He could explain everything else away, but how could you explain the text telling JH that AJ just wasn't ready to come home yet? There's no way to blame her phone accidentally being dropped it his truck or whatever.....the only thing left was memory loss.

He offered the reward a few hours after he just saw her to her friends. He was pacifying JH that they were looking. IF there was an argument between mom&daughter, then dad could step in and be the "hero" by taking charge and getting her back. He has tried to play the hero-in-action part from the first moment!

All of this is just speculation on my part and MOO.

That leads me to believe that they have nailed down the cause of death and are now working on the manner of death.

JMO

I have read the COD definition and the MOD, but it's just not clicking. Let's say a person was strangled. COD would be asphyxiation? Okay, so would manner of death be that she was restricted of oxygen? Why would it take 9 weeks to determine that?
Let's say a COD was excessive bleeding, and MOD was gunshot wound causing the artery to burst and excessive bleeding...aren't those standard MOD?

Please someone explain to me in layman's terms.

AND I rest my case on this self-serving fake pastor. (insert a whole bunch of words here that just got me sent to the corner for a week) :gaah:

I might add, didn't WH also like his own comments on his work site I had posted several pages back? Seems he's not the only one,,,,,,,:banghead:

I think WH was talking about the truck door, and he felt it necessary to say that only left the ignition key. I'm speculating that maybe LE found the truck door key with WH's belongings, so he stressed he only left the ignition key. How does AJ use the truck if she can't unlock the truck door? Illogical.
*I know, I know, none of this may be true, but it is true that he said it, and I think there was a reason he did*

Not sure an anthropologist would be the one to determine manner of death? Jmo

I have read the COD definition and the MOD, but it's just not clicking. Let's say a person was strangled. COD would be asphyxiation? Okay, so would manner of death be that she was restricted of oxygen? Why would it take 9 weeks to determine that?
Let's say a COD was excessive bleeding, and MOD was gunshot wound causing the artery to burst and excessive bleeding...aren't those standard MOD?

Please someone explain to me in layman's terms.

Manner of death is murder, suicide, accidental, natural or undetermined.

That leaves us with what he does, which is more powerful IMO
Exactly! And I only brought this up because IF we turn our minds to evidence and facts as detectives do to solve a case
things become much more clear. Imagine if LE, FBI and etc only followed word of mouth,,,,,,,
There was something I read some time ago about how there was a study done on witness accounts and how unreliable they
can be. It was fascinating to read at the time, I will s ee if I can find or remember where I read it.

well I don't know about anyone else but I personally have disregarded anything Wes has said publicly. True there might be some small truth there but not enough IMO to drive myself mad going over and over. IMO the man is a liar and I disregard everything he says as lies.

I tend to agree with this.
But then again, a motel room is assumed to be cleaned daily. I would like to know if he requested a bedding change or extra cleaning.
There were 38 hours from the time she was last seen by sisters to the time she was reported missing.

A nightly stay hotel is assumed to be cleaned daily.

I lived in a hotel for a month in Myrtle Beach before I finally found an apartment.

Based on my stay, this one was likely cleaned weekly IMO.

Cheap weekly rates necessitate fewer services offered.

Let's expand upon this! What info do we have that did not originate with WH?

1. March 2, AJ last seen by her mother and sisters at 7:00am
2. March 3, AJ reported missing at 9:15 pm

Adding: 5:30am text to JH
Just read cabin fevers post about text message possibly being sent by WH and I agree.

True story; I locked myself out of the house earlier today and rather than break a window, I used a re-loadable debit card (that I use for online purchases) to "jimmy" the lock.

Guess what happened?

It shattered into several pieces.

I did finally get in using a pocket knife but it made me go hmmmm.

It was the whole gang of them. Looked like about 8 or 10 alltogether. Her sisters are very cute!! One was on the floor on her knees listinging/fidgeting through the entire event.
Actually, that was my daughter. AJ's cousin. And before you ask, yes, I was in attendance as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader