VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they searched the house?

Yes Eileen they searched their house several times

“Detectives have been back and forth at the house all week. They were here late last night again. They
are going up to Longwood today to look at her dorm to see if there’s anything that kind of stands out,”
Jennifer Hadsell said.

“Literally every department is working on it. I had called them yesterday about something and the
[officer] transferred me somewhere and the guy who picked up the phone was from the freaking
Homicide Department and set my heart out the window.”

http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

If you go back to the Joe's Fisher's report on Wavy, from last night,

"Mr. Hadsell said a white car was reported in the family’s driveway at the same time."

The cousin in the same video posted up thread says

"She supposedly said..."

bbm

You know what's GLARINGLY missing from all these msm articles? "The Norfolk Police Department has confirmed that........ *insert updated details here*". Almost NONE of these new details have been publicly confirmed by LE. To me, that speaks louder than anything else. Especially considering in that very same article you link there, LE has said they've had detectives assigned to this case from the beginning. I really really really wish they'd make a public statement.

You know what's GLARINGLY missing from all these msm articles? "The Norfolk Police Department has confirmed that........ *insert updated details here*". Almost NONE of these new details have been publicly confirmed by LE. To me, that speaks louder than anything else. Especially considering in that very same article you link there, LE has said they've had detectives assigned to this case from the beginning. I really really really wish they'd make a public statement.

I keep checking MSM because I keep thinking there MUST be a press conference coming up. There MUST be an official timeline realeased soon. There MUST be an official LE statement. There's gotta be something. Yet, nothing.

I, too, katydid have been thinking about AJ and what she would be doing on campus tonight. Positive vibes, to AJ, those that love her and all of you.

I have to call it a night. I can't get this girl off my mind but I hope tomorrow morning I wake up and find out she just bailed on the whole Drama Show and went dark, on purpose. That she's fine, safe, and in the company of decent people.

One can hope, right? Stranger things have happened...

I have to call it a night. I can't get this girl off my mind but I hope tomorrow morning I wake up and find out she just bailed on the whole Drama Show and went dark, on purpose. That she's fine, safe, and in the company of decent people.

Me too. [emoji20]

One of the things I try really hard not to do (and it's nearly impossible, to be honest) is to interject my family dynamic into cases I read here. For example, in my family, one of our adult kids had to stay with us temporarily last fall and when she was here she just wanted a night out with friends. I didn't even have to ask her where she'd be or who she'd be with, she volunteered that info herself. But even if she hadn't (and all the kids do that, because they know I'm a stickler for details so I don't worry myself to death) I would have asked. Who, where do they live, number, etc. I don't ask for a phone number so much anymore since all my kids (adults and minors) have their own and I can always contact them that way no matter where they are. Even my oldest adult daughter who is 32 and travels quite a bit for both business and pleasure, always tells me when she's landed, crossed the border, checked into her hotel, etc. It's just the way our family is, this sort of checking into Home Base (mom) :)

Point is, I know there are tons of families that don't operate this way. Parents don't ask questions, kids don't volunteer info, and everyone just does whatever and no one thinks anything of it. Frankly, I think this is a horrible idea and many many case conclusions here have proven exactly why. It's not like you need to grill your kids, but just ask for a who/where/when & get on with your day.

MOO.

I know I actually feel like an overprotective mom. I ask my 18 yo son to text me when he gets to school when he drives. I ask him when he goes out where he's going, who he's going to be, and when he leaves to come home let me know. I even text him while he's out just asking if he's doing okay. I always tell him that I'm not trying to get in his business but that if something ever happened to him and he disappears I will know where to start looking. I think he understands that as many crimes shows I watch, lol. We are a military family so with us changing areas we don't always know a lot of people in the area or friends he makes so it worries me a lot. I always try to get at least one phone number of the friend he says he's going to be with in case his cell phone dies.

SD has mentioned her debt/credit card was from Wells Fargo- I will try and find a video where he said that. There is a gas station at the foot of Halprin Dr, a Fast Trac. And then we have Wells Fargo Bank
Roosevelt Gardens Shopping Center
2316 E Little Creek Rd
Norfolk, VA 23518, if that is where they went banking. ???

“Detectives have been back and forth at the house all week. They were here late last night again. They
are going up to Longwood today to look at her dorm to see if there’s anything that kind of stands out,”
Jennifer Hadsell said.

“Literally every department is working on it. I had called them yesterday about something and the
[officer] transferred me somewhere and the guy who picked up the phone was from the freaking

http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

When I read this story, I never took that to mean they searched the house. I wish we had more concrete evidence of whether or not that has occurred.

Considering the family dynamics that have been revealed in the past few days, I don't think anybody would blame A.J. for doing exactly that. If only that turns out to be the case. Fingers crossed that she's okay.

eta: I can't help but think it might not be the case at all, though. I still can't forget WH's post on the family's Find A.J. page, stating that anybody who "knew" (past tense) his daughter. . . . Bad feeling about this one.

Jennifer Hadsell said.

The back and forth statement could mean anything really. It could mean just going in and out of their house asking questions not actual physical search of the house. They probably can't do a thorough search unless they actually have a search warrant or consent. Anyway if they didn't believe her disappearance with suspicious they would have no reason to actually search their house. People can cover up visual areas to make appearances seem fine and look okay. I wonder if they consented to a full house search with going through everything on their own.

While searching for the media link I needed- here @ 1:20 sec- check out what is in the driveway??

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

Ah, good eye! But.. stop it! I just can't.. :tantrum:

Ok I'll say it's a coincidence so I don't get in trouble but proves releasing supposedly important info about a possible suspect vehicle is so important to do in a timely fashion because two weeks later and all people can do - even potential key witnesses -- is piece things together.

I am flabbergasted. I think we must be morons for not getting it already.

Ah, good eye! But.. stop it! I just can't.. :tantrum:

Ok I'll say it's a coincidence so I don't get in trouble but proves releasing supposedly important info about a possible suspect vehicle is so important to do in a timely fashion because two weeks later and all people can do - even potential key witnesses -- is piece things together.

Pittie, help me understand what you're saying. When I saw it I thought wow...so it's normal for a white compact 4 door to be in their driveway. It's probably mom's car and this is all just a media circus built off nothing. What were you thinking?

Well that would certainly provide grounds for reasonable doubt. W..T...H!?!?

Bringing this description forward to the new thread

I think I've identified the Harry Potter necklace Anjelica may have been wearing based on her pictures. I also have a time turner necklace so I recognized it right away.
View attachment 71108

So anyone searching and anyone keeping their eye out for AJ, look for this necklace:
View attachment 71109

:yourock:

I hope I dont get in trouble for saying this- but back to the http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/ article- earlier I had mentioned I had never read the non-fb version- and the fact that it actually contained a commentary area. Well, I just thought I should mention that I advise no one to comment with their own name bc there might be people who are capturing names and screen shooting it for defamation purposes. Just an fyi if it is applicable, not that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16