VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6 daughters, all of them on SM, every single day, just like AJ. I know beyond all shadow of a doubt if one of my girls suddenly stopped using her SM account and then disappeared, it wouldn't be willingly. It's just not who they are or how they conduct their day to day lives. SM to teenage (and even older) girls is as much a part of them as their eyeliner or hair products. And the idea that they're too busy to tweet or text doesn't really work for me either because teenage girls tweet and text and snapchat and instagram in their sleep (more or less). For that matter, my teenage son can text while he's loading the dishwasher (no joke, I've watched him do it). There's no such thing as too busy to update SM.

All the circle speak nonsense in WH's interview aside, I think I'm leaning toward the idea that whatever happened to make AJ disappear, probably happened Monday morning just after mom left for work.

BBM

That ^^^ is why I am dying to know who followed him that morning to take him back to work? If it was his boss, then I don't think anything happened right then. But if it was a blood relative, then maybe so...IMO :cow:

No, not the spokesperson. Just someone in the neighborhood that knows this family to a certain extent and trying to look at all possibilities instead of going down a rabbit hole.

Do you know the neighbor on the porch what type of person he is?

[/B]

Well, his Brother does drive a car, a WHITE car, maybe he gave him rides??? OR Let WH borrow his car?

As I mentioned a few pages back, IF the rumor of separation is true, and we watch what is factually being displayed by LE (not WH) and said and displayed by mom, AND articles NOT being found as claimed, I'm pretty sure the answer is clear and right in front of us.. JMO

In my experience, when someone goes through a trial separation, they quite often go live with family members who are close by. That is why the mention of the white car rang some bells for me.

Being new here I'm not sure if I can post what a friend of hers said on SM but it puts her being seen later in perspective .

Due to the rules, you can't post that here. It would sure be great to know however, if ANY of her friends have heard from her in any context (SM, text, phone call, etc.), after Sunday March 1st.

I don't think she was using drugs or partying heavily either, but trust me, even valedictorians sometimes are stoners or use harder drugs and party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. But to be the valedictorian means that one has a will to succeed and lots of determination and will power. You cannot party all that much and be the best student in the senior class.
You also have a certain amount of common sense. I just don't see her ODing unless someone slipped her something stronger than she had planned. JMO

BBM

That ^^^ is why I am dying to know who followed him that morning to take him back to work? If it was his boss, then I don't think anything happened right then. But if it was a blood relative, then maybe so...IMO :cow:

WH also does not say what time he dropped off the truck, just that he dropped it off that morning (Monday) because she was going to be needing it Tuesday.

Hey, lets see if we can come up with some theories on what happened to her if say something did happen after the hours of 7am that morning and when the daughter came home. I still am having trouble getting out of my mind that this kid said he actually saw AJ (they saw each other) though.

If something did happen to her after 10:30pm there are 3 other siblings in the house that might have heard a struggle. We can say that him bringing the truck home and dropping it off was a set up to use in the cover up. I wonder if the red truck is WH's personal truck. Also still cannot verify mom's place of employment that she actually was gone from the home all day. Maybe mom was the one that picked WH up after the truck was dropped off. No one has been stated who was WH's ride after he dropped off the truck. Maybe it was JH. I'm sure that if someone spotted her they wouldn't have thought twice about it as she belongs there. No one has come forward as a witness to WH dropping off the truck which means that most likely no one can say who actually picked him up. So I guess one of them has AJ's phone. The NPD are going to be able to tell the area her phone was in by those pings. So someone is going to have to drag that phone around with them actually giving AJ's phone an alibi. The parents have already said in public statements that they texted her last Tuesday early morning but not sure if it was her so someone had to have been doing the texting for AJ (one of her parents? Another accomplice driving the white car?) So now we have to get AJ's body (sorry this is harsh) out of the house right?! How? They would have to do it under the cover of darkness. Maybe Monday night in the middle of the night? That's why they actually didn't report her missing to NPD until Tuesday evening. They had to buy time. There are other kids in the house so that's not going to be easy to hide evidence or remove a body. Nor would getting a body out of a house in broad daylight without something seeming suspicious. The white car didn't stay long at the house that afternoon either because the daughter said it was gone when she got home and the witness places it there after 2pm. That 22 minute window period.

I'm stumped on the phone thing. It's going to be traced. It was on Monday night into the early am Tuesday. Who has the phone?

I am in agreement with your train of thought. About the cell phones-in a case local to me, I am convinced that the perps are hip to cell phone pings, and one person rode around aimlessly with the victims phone while the other disposed of the body. It looks like the pings are a red herring. As far as kids-mine slept through just about everything and some murders are as simple as a coffee cup hitting the right place (a baby recently died this way.) I don't know what happened to AJ, but I don't think it was premeditated. It could have even been an accident, but someone might think that with their past, no one would believe them. I think the white car was taking someone back to work after the gas station stare down-he got back there he said, at 1:15- 1:20-someone could have been just a bit off and thought it was around 2.

Yep, it makes total sense. Why would someone drop something in the mailbox instead of go inside and leave it in the house?

1. He was in a hurry and just tossed the key in the mailbox (although that's kind of a stretch for me considering the mailbox is roughly 12 inches from the front door handle, according to google street view)
2. He didn't have a house key to let himself in

Those are the only 2 things that make sense to me. Assuming of course, that's what actually happened.

That's the only scenario that made sense to me too, Ontario. What I can't figure out is why the heck WH seems to go out of his way to let us know that he didn't drop off the house key? Why on earth WOULD he? I mean, I can certainly make many wild speculations as to why, but I sure can't find a logical one.

If something did happen to AJ between 2:00 and 2:25 that was in daylight. Either an accident or they are very bold.

Norfolk Police Department

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Norfolk Police is asking the public’s help in locating a missing 18-year-old. Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Police received a tip that Anjelica was possibly seen on the Campus of Virginia Commonwealth University yesterday March 4, 2015.

At this time, Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play, however, they are actively searching for her, and ask anyone who knows the whereabouts of Anjelica Hadsell, or who have seen her in the last 24 hours, are encouraged to call Norfolk Police Detectives at 757-664-7026 or the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

What? Does that read right? She was last SEEN on March 3 at 5:30 a.m. Isn't that Tuesday morning? Do you think this is misinformation on their part?

This link is from March 5. Still, as of today, NPD say that she was last seen between the evening hours of March 2 and the morning hours of March 3. That is much later than all the GoPro Smokey the bear white car gas station hoopla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday this was corrected in the comments at 4:48pm.

This is what I see for that timestamp.
Norfolk Police Department Carla Rolfe Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing. We have not ruled out any possibilities, and we are pursuing all leads. We ask that anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 4:48pm

To me, it just sounds like WH went way, way, way overboard to explain why the truck was there in the driveway Monday morning when AJ didn't a.) have any plans that day according to mom and b.) didn't even need the truck until Tuesday (for whatever unnamed reason).

Not to mention all the activity of AJ that day... calls WH to borrow money, meets him, goes back to the house, leaves the house, then goes BACK to the house again (allegedly seen in the truck) for a girl who's mom said she had NO PLANS that day. Either AJ wasn't honest with her mom, and did have all kinds of plans, or something came up at the last minute, or... she actually didn't have any plans that day, and someone else came along and changed that.

2+2 is not equaling 4 for the timeline of Monday, March 2nd.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned if they did in fact meet for lunch it would have possibly been the Wawa not too far from the house. Google street view shows they have PLENTY of security cams. So if in fact that is where the silent stare down lunch happened, there would have been video of that. If LE knew of this lunch date with step-dad, I suspect that's the first thing they would have asked for, from the manager on duty at the Wawa.

I am in agreement with your train of thought. About the cell phones-in a case local to me, I am convinced that the perps are hip to cell phone pings, and one person rode around aimlessly with the victims phone while the other disposed of the body. It looks like the pings are a red herring. As far as kids-mine slept through just about everything and some murders are as simple as a coffee cup hitting the right place (a baby recently died this way.) I don't know what happened to AJ, but I don't think it was premeditated. It could have even been an accident, but someone might think that with their past, no one would believe them. I think the white car was taking someone back to work after the gas station stare down-he got back there he said, at 1:15- 1:20-someone could have been just a bit off and thought it was around 2.

I said the exact same thing somewhere earlier in this thread. It happens :(

No, not the spokesperson. Just someone in the neighborhood that knows this family to a certain extent and trying to look at all possibilities instead of going down a rabbit hole.

I understand what you are saying and I don't want to have tunnel vision. But I cannot rule out someones past history. And to me, 'rabbit hole' means a weird tangent that is not relevant. And I think the rabbit hole we are exploring is relevant and on point, sadly enough.

That's the only scenario that made sense to me too, Ontario. What I can't figure out is why the heck WH seems to go out of his way to let us know that he didn't drop off the house key? Why on earth WOULD he? I mean, I can certainly make many wild speculations as to why, but I sure can't find a logical one.

Yes! That would make sense. If WH and JH were separated maybe he didn't have a key to the house anymore which would explain why he didn't go inside and put the truck key. And would also explain away possible rumors that he could have actually gotten into the house on his own. So he is setting it up at some point that he wasn't able to get into the house. That would also be the reason he dropped it off on Monday if AJ had plans on Tuesday. He wouldn't be coming back to the house that evening because he didn't stay there anymore. So he dropped the truck off when it was convenient for him but in time for AJ to have it for Tuesday. Also AJ could have been separately texting Mom and WH or WH already had her phone and was texting in place of AJ to AJ's mom. Remember the beginning of the case it was AJ's mom who said was texting her not WH. So it would be easy for WH to get away as texting in AJ's place. He didn't live in the household. He could have had her phone and was driving around town with it and either turned it off early Tuesday morning or tossed it in the area they were looking. But I also believe there is another person that helped. Is WH dating someone new? Was he cheating and that is why they are separated and he didn't have a key to the house anymore. Maybe that person owns a white car and the white car wasn't the brother's but another person that knows WH. Wheels spinning.

So WH did his best to cast a lot of suspicion at 2 others in that Sunday night podcast. But after reading ZH's blog from today [ google Let it Flow Zach Hoffer] ---I don't think he is a prime suspect in LE's eyes. And a few things in there made me more wary of WH than I already was.

I bet ZH had a tight alibi and he probably even took a polygraph, imo. I bet WH was correct in saying ZH was interviewd 3 or 4 times. But I think they were asking him about the family. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16