VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think WH would have thrown him out as a POI. Along with the others. Remember they "love him". LE hasn't confirmed any witnesses. Personally, at this point I would need that.

I do believe a neighbor or two came forward. Hence the admission days later of the key drop off and Gas Station meeting. WH had to place himself in the vicinity because he was!

Like everyone, trying not to get tunnel vision but.....

I think the user FindAJ told us that she lives in that area and these are two different people. I think the comment in the article about the kid they know and love is different from the smoking neighbor.

I wonder if Tricia might be interested in having WH or any other family members as a guest on her radio show?

When new members join, I think it takes them a bit to adjust to what it is we actually do here, and how we operate. We pick EVERYTHING apart in the hopes that something will be a bread crumb that leads us down an avenue of sleuthing. It's just how we work. Very often, this is how we arrive at facts before others do...because we aren't afraid to jump down a "rabbit hole" if a path leads us to it. Sometimes that pans out, sometimes it doesn't. But we don't just pick random "rabbit holes" and go off on blind fishing expeditions. We've been doing this for a VERY long time, and experience is the best teacher. :)

ETA: Pardon the mixed metaphors. LOL!

Thanks just wasn't enough. Sometimes we hash things out for DAYS before we come to the conclusion it was useless (or a lie from the beginning). This is the benefit of LOTS of eyes all on the same case. Most of us see the same things but some of us sometimes see something that others didn't notice then we all have that EUREKA! moment & carry on from there. Truly, my fellow WS members are some of the coolest people on the planet. Great big hearts, ready, willing and able to reunite the lost with their family and/or seek justice for those that never get to come home. Y'all rock. ;)

After the interview Sunday maybe they stopped talking to them. He may have given out to much information.

Maybe they're still trying to figure out what the heck he actually said, without saying it. You know... kinda like we are, here?

There is just so much "off" about all of this. From the behaviour of the family, to LE not being in contact. I have a really hard time understanding that.

I can't comprehend how LE can "cut off" communication with a family that are trying to find their missing daughter. I can only guess that its a tactic they are using to make something happen? I know what we all think BUT, I find it bizarre to say the least.

My hinky meter went off long before the "elephant" arrived in the room. I am conflicted.

I think WH would have thrown him out as a POI. Along with the others. Remember they "love him". LE hasn't confirmed any witnesses. Personally, at this point I would need that.

I do believe a neighbor or two came forward. Hence the admission days later of the key drop off and Gas Station meeting. WH had to place himself in the vicinity because he was!

Like everyone, trying not to get tunnel vision but.....

I do believe there is at least 1 neighbor that did see something. It may not have been Smokey Porch Kid, but I do think at least someone saw something and there is now an effort underway to explain away what the neighbor saw. If that makes sense.

Lets not forget that plumbing contractors would have 2 phones ( business and personal )

When new members join, I think it takes them a bit to adjust to what it is we actually do here, and how we operate. We pick EVERYTHING apart in the hopes that something will be a bread crumb that leads us down an avenue of sleuthing. It's just how we work. Very often, this is how we arrive at facts before others do...because we aren't afraid to jump down a "rabbit hole" if a path leads us to it. Sometimes that pans out, sometimes it doesn't. But we don't just pick random "rabbit holes" and go off on blind fishing expeditions. We've been doing this for a VERY long time, and experience is the best teacher. :)

ETA: Pardon the mixed metaphors. LOL!
I've been reading a lot from you guys and girls for well over two years . I only wish now I'd joined in sooner . I love what you all do here , and you all have been so welcoming to new members . This is now my favorite forum

IMO The elephant is in the room trying to steer the conversation.

Does this type of thing happen often?

I could certainly be wrong. I don't think I am.

It happens VERY often when someone close to a case is trying to hide something. I've seen it more times than I can count.

I just want LE to arrest the POI. To many young girls walk around this area, I do not want it to be random. If they know who it is they are putting everyone at risk. I do not want this to happen again.

Selfish maybe?

There is just so much "off" about all of this. From the behaviour of the family, to LE not being in contact. I have a really hard time understanding that.

I can't comprehend how LE can "cut off" communication with a family that are trying to find their missing daughter. I can only guess that its a tactic they are using to make something happen? I know what we all think BUT, I find it bizarre to say the least.

My hinky meter went off long before the "elephant" arrived in the room. I am conflicted.

Well...a couple reasons they aren't speaking to the family: 1. WH blew it by doing that interview. LE would have told us this information if it was something they wanted us to know. It may not even be true. Either way they are pissed!
2. They may not consider him as "trying to find his missing daughter." Perhaps they don't see him as a victim.
3. If WH and JH are separated, she may have requested they do not contact WH and given valid reasons.
4. Perhaps he only called them today, not everyday in the past 4 days, and they haven't called back yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also common. 1 example: The Lisa Irwin case.

I do believe there is at least 1 neighbor that did see something. It may not have been Smokey Porch Kid, but I do think at least someone saw something and there is now an effort underway to explain away what the neighbor saw. If that makes sense.

I absolutely agree. My guess is that it's the white car seen in the driveway.

MOO

Very possible. The GoPro reference may be a clue we haven't uncovered yet.....

You know, I got to thinking....someone involved may be in on something that LE knows but that others in the investigation do not know, and that may all be planned. Maybe LE has told a certain person(s) to say "X" in order to see how others involved respond or react, even if "X" isn't true or isn't the whole truth.... Are you following me?

I'd love to know if BF ever said he wanted a GoPro.

Well...a couple reasons they aren't speaking to the family: 1. WH blew it by doing that interview. LE would have told us this information if it was something they wanted us to know. It may not even be true. Either way they are pissed!
2. They may not consider him as "trying to find his missing daughter." Perhaps they don't see him as a victim.
3. If WH and JH are separated, she may have requested they do not contact WH and given valid reasons.
4. Perhaps he only called them today, not everyday in the past 4 days, and they haven't called back yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the time LE does not tell the family anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor