VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does there seem to be WAY too much focus on the "key" "keys". I just don't understand the fuss over it. Aren't we assuming JH and WH were separated? I keep coming back to catch up and everyone is talking about the key/keys. Maybe I missed something??? Can someone fill me in if I did please.

I don't think she was using drugs or partying heavily. She was the school valedictorian. She was an athlete. Her FB and twitter do not portray a stoner lifestyle imo. There were some alcohol memes but I think those are typical first year college type posts. I don't think she OD'd. JMO

I don't think they are making it a home abduction. I think they are just putting a timeline out there where neighbors disclosed info that she was seen there. I also think because maybe some people involved may be minors or they had an idea of who it was already and didn't want to alert them or scare them off. Remember they had found her jacket the first Saturday she went missing but they didn't release that info. I think they the Norfolk PD is working hard on their end and that the family is release info on what they can allow but they are also trying to protect WH's past and that's why they keep explaining away their timeline. That's all we have talked about over here is 2 elephants and that seems to be all that they are releasing. Maybe we should start changing our focus to other elephants that could have been playmates.

To me it sounded as if WH was implying an abduction, especially when he kept mentioning the "22 minute window", that something happened during that time which resulted in her disappearance.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-anjelica-hadsell-n324491
"There is only a 22 minute window of when things had to have happened from her driving to our other daughter coming home from school," AJ's father Wesley said. "22 minutes. My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that."

Coupled with the searches up and down her street, to ME sounds like they (the family) think something happened at the house or nearby. Maybe not initially, but now.

Yes. Mentioned up-thread. The flyer was updated overnight/early this morning.

HSTNG is a very reputable organisation which works closely with LE and families. In the event of discrepancies/conflicting information, IMO-JMO-MOO, it would adhere to official info from LE.

It does say last seen between the evening hours of 3/2 now that info has gone away from the Norfolk PD website and now I think it was gone from Bring AJ home website. Someone is hiding details now on purpose.

The information in NPD Facebook page has not changed. The "evening of 3/2" etc information comes from a private message I sent to NPD & their reply.

HTH.

BBM Respectfully, they did not find the jacket-they asked for the searchers on Sat. to look for it. Agreed that other elephants need to be looked at. This is like a pachyderm circus.

Sorry. I think I have to find the info but I thought I read somewhere where the PD had found the jacket before hand and just had not publicly mentioned it.

Is it just me or does there seem to be WAY too much focus on the "key" "keys". I just don't understand the fuss over it. Aren't we assuming JH and WH were separated? I keep coming back to catch up and everyone is talking about the key/keys. Maybe I missed something??? Can someone fill me in if I did please.

Not sure. I guess we just don't understand why he mentioned it at all.

Also, it was not found one hour after she went missing. I am not clear on the exact time/date, I will haver to wade through that mud to try and pinpoint it, but it was not one hour after she went missing. They didnt even 'suspect she went missing until the weird 5:30 am text--and did not report until 9:30 pm the next night.

One hour before. ;)

I don't think they were separated just because he claimed to have "dropped off the truck." I think that's just cya in case someone saw him returning to the house at 7 am. My guess is that he left around 5-5:30 am. I'm interested in the family property someone mentioned that's about an hour away.....

Is the reason everyone is questioning the flyer because it says between the evening hours of March 2, 2015 and morning hours of March 3?

The March 3rd was not a visual but a text message I thought? So they haven't released different times they just worded it to sound like it was visual on 3/3. Idk I think I'm just getting all confused now. And probably confused y'all Lol

I don't think she was using drugs or partying heavily. She was the school valedictorian. She was an athlete. Her FB and twitter do not portray a stoner lifestyle imo. There were some alcohol memes but I think those are typical first year college type posts. I don't think she OD'd. JMO

I don't think she was using drugs or partying heavily either, but trust me, even valedictorians sometimes are stoners or use harder drugs and party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since there's no evidence that AJ took drugs at all, I'm not going there. To me, that's borderline victim bashing. However, if I hear a recording of her snorting, sniffling, contradicting herself from one sentence to the next, I am willing to reconsider.

So many musings for today...and the beat goes on...

Since LE hasn't ruled out anyone and they are exploring all leads, why have they not conducted their own searches? Did they bring in search & rescue or cadaver dogs at any time? They have allowed the family to lead/organize the searches, but that could potentially be a complete waste of time, and totally misleading and manipulative at best.

It makes me wonder if they consider her a runaway at this point.

I hope this sweet girl is found soon.

What if she went through Craigslist for the Gopro and met up with the wrong person? She could have been trying to get the most expensive one for $200.

BBM Respectfully, they did not find the jacket-they asked for the searchers on Sat. to look for it. Agreed that other elephants need to be looked at. This is like a pachyderm circus.

Sorry. I think I have to find the info but I thought I read somewhere where the PD had found the jacket before hand and just had not publicly mentioned it.

You did indeed read/hear that. In MSM quoting WH, and the infamous interview - again from WH.

LE has never mentioned a jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member