VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many musings for today...and the beat goes on...

Since LE hasn't ruled out anyone and they are exploring all leads, why have they not conducted their own searches? Did they bring in search & rescue or cadaver dogs at any time? They have allowed the family to lead/organize the searches, but that could potentially be a complete waste of time, and totally misleading and manipulative at best.

It makes me wonder if they consider her a runaway at this point.

I hope this sweet girl is found soon.

The one thing I believe from a certain interview, is that homicide detectives are now involved with this case. That speaks volumes about what they believe happened to poor AJ. The police may very well be doing searches-they do not have to inform the public. I was on a search for Kelsie Schelling when someone found what turned out to be deer bones. they called the police, and when the officer arrived, he said "I don't know why you're even here-this area was gone over by officers with cadaver dogs." The family had no idea.

The one thing I believe from a certain interview, is that homicide detectives are now involved with this case. That speaks volumes about what they believe happened to poor AJ. The police may very well be doing searches-they do not have to inform the public. I was on a search for Kelsie Schelling when someone found what turned out to be deer bones. they called the police, and when the officer arrived, he said "I don't know why you're even here-this area was gone over by officers with cadaver dogs." The family had no idea.

Oh wow - that's great info and so good to know.

It's funny - after I typed that maybe she was a runaway, I immediately started thinking about the crazy interview. It was filled with inconsistencies, half-truths, flat-out lies, odd speech patterns and phrasing, weird information... he made it WAY too complicated.

Led me to think of Occam's razor and that's where I'm camping out until LE releases info.

I don't think they were separated just because he claimed to have "dropped off the truck." I think that's just cya in case someone saw him returning to the house at 7 am. My guess is that he left around 5-5:30 am. I'm interested in the family property someone mentioned that's about an hour away.....

There's more than just the drop off that leads me to suspect separation:
- Inconsistent timelines: mom didn't seem to know about WH's encounter with AJ.
- Dropping the truck off: why wouldn't it have been at the house if he still lived there?
- Never went inside the house: puts key(s) in mailbox instead, which is kind of risky if someone were to see him do it.
- WH mentions a different residence during the interview, which suggests he lives elsewhere (at least part time). Why on earth would they buy/rent a second property just so he wouldn't have to drive an hour to work once in awhile? I drive 1.5 hours one way every day. Plumbers aren't wealthy unless they are the owners, so I just can't see them justifying owning a second property just an hour away for this reason, especially with one kid in college and 3 more living at home... I guess he could have been referring to a hotel room, but still - is that really necessary for an hour trip?
- Their meet-up at the gas station seemed awkward: just stared at one another for most of the time. WH asked about her school, which sounds like he hadn't talked to her in quite awhile.
- He must not have been working out of town the day he loaned her money because it only took him 15-20 minutes to get to her when she called him. So where was he coming from that morning when he dropped the truck off for her to use the following day? If he was planning on coming home that day, he could have just given her the keys that night or just left them in the house.

I'm willing to bet his boss, or whoever he worked along side (plumbers usually always have helpers - I used to work at a plumbing company so I'm familiar with the inner workings...), followed him to the house that morning and that's how he got to work. He wouldn't have needed his own personal vehicle while working because plumbers have company issued trucks. This is how he met up with her around noon - he used the company truck. MOOOOOO

Well I'm just thinking that he dropped the truck off for her to use on Tuesday is because maybe WH wouldn't have time to do it any other time. He did mention that he was working out of the area that week and maybe he thought he wouldn't be able to do that any other time than Monday. Maybe then she says hey I need money for my trip or hey I need to go pick some things up. Or I got some plans tonight to go out with my friends and we're going to a 18 and over club and I need some cash. I am just thinking that her comments about not ready to come home are not trip or related to her needed the truck on Tuesday (I think that was for other plans) but related to maybe going out with friends that evening maybe doing a little partying and she needs a ride home. Remember she doesn't have her car she was with the person in the white car. So maybe she's texting back and forth with her parents on how she's going to get home. Maybe they are making plans for when they would go out and get her. I've always told my son that if he gets into a situation where he needs to call us anytime of the day or night or got himself in a situation we would pick him up no matter what. Just from impressions that I get with all those kids seeming to be at her house all the time that her parents are probably pretty laid back with her or give her some rope to play.

So maybe at some point in that evening things go wrong and someone else starts texting as her to buy themselves some time to not alert her parents that something's not right. Maybe she OD'd. Kids panicked. The comment about her not being ready to come home would certainly buy those people time to make a plan on what to do.

How do we know she was ever in the white car? No one has ever said that she was, except for people on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think she was using drugs or partying heavily either, but trust me, even valedictorians sometimes are stoners or use harder drugs and party.

Yeah not to call out a very close family member of mine but she graduated high school a year earlier because she was very smart and had great grades and trust me she partied too.

The photos from the search by the highway you would be coming from the direction of Hampton. Maybe she went with white care people to VCU. That would explaine the sightings.

How do we know she was ever in the white car? No one has ever said that she was, except for people on this thread.

I'm not saying she was. I was just saying in theory or speculation that maybe she went with the person in the white car on her own. Maybe they were following right behind her in her car because AJ had maybe made plans to meet up with the person in the white car to go somewhere. Car pulls up behind red truck, gets out of the car and knocks on front door, waits for AJ to be ready to leave the house and then the two get into the white car and leave. Just a theory.

I think for me, the thing I cannot get passed is that there was no SM postings after the night of the 1st. Someone said maybe she didn't have time to tweet. She had a half hour (supposedly) of starey, no talkie time at the gas station to tweet to her heart's content. I believe that whole story is to justify why the truck was at the gas station for so long. MOO was that it was getting cleaned. That whole interview to me, is suspect. I think there may be snippets of truth that accidentally slipped out, but most was to misdirect and explain away things-ie what is this withdrawal for $200? Blame it on the one person who can't contradict the story.

I'm not saying she was. I was just saying in theory or speculation that maybe she went with the person in the white car on her own. Maybe they were following right behind her in her car because AJ had maybe made plans to meet up with the person in the white car to go somewhere. Car pulls up behind red truck, gets out of the car and knocks on front door, waits for AJ to be ready to leave the house and then the two get into the white car and leave. Just a theory.

I also think she probably left with them on her own, and parents aren't convinced. If she knew she was being followed by them and they were out to hurt her, and that's why "she was driving with purpose", I would think she would have locked the door. So either she knew they were coming and didn't feel threatened, or had no idea.

Did family or LE ever announce what of hers was missing, other than the clothes? I know they found at least one card, and family was looking for a phone, but was there anything else she had on her? Anything that suggested she was planning on being out for awhile? Were the truck key(s) left at the house, or did she take them with her? How about a purse? I remember reading that her phone case could carry her school ID and credit card, so maybe she didn't even need a purse? What about a license? Phone charger?

Questions are coming in about this photo https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNex...8701238821410/941412549216939/?type=1&theater

Could this be why is was removed from Bring AJ Home FB. I thought they had shared this before.

I work closely with Kenny at HSTNG. Can you tell me what kind of questions you're referring to or point me somewhere? I looked at the comments and only one person had a question; it was about the ever changing timeline. I can likely get answers for you if you explain the issue. :)

I am trying to assume what was said was fact. It would be the only explination of how she would leave, most people I know drive to go short distances.

There's more than just the drop off that leads me to suspect separation:
- Inconsistent timelines: mom didn't seem to know about WH's encounter with AJ.
- Dropping the truck off: why wouldn't it have been at the house if he still lived there?
- Never went inside the house: puts key(s) in mailbox instead, which is kind of risky if someone were to see him do it.
- WH mentions a different residence during the interview, which suggests he lives elsewhere (at least part time). Why on earth would they buy/rent a second property just so he wouldn't have to drive an hour to work once in awhile? I drive 1.5 hours one way every day. Plumbers aren't wealthy unless they are the owners, so I just can't see them justifying owning a second property just an hour away for this reason, especially with one kid in college and 3 more living at home... I guess he could have been referring to a hotel room, but still - is that really necessary for an hour trip?
- Their meet-up at the gas station seemed awkward: just stared at one another for most of the time. WH asked about her school, which sounds like he hadn't talked to her in quite awhile.
- He must not have been working out of town the day he loaned her money because it only took him 15-20 minutes to get to her when she called him. So where was he coming from that morning when he dropped the truck off for her to use the following day? If he was planning on coming home that day, he could have just given her the keys that night or just left them in the house.

I'm willing to bet his boss, or whoever he worked along side (plumbers usually always have helpers - I used to work at a plumbing company so I'm familiar with the inner workings...), followed him to the house that morning and that's how he got to work. He wouldn't have needed his own personal vehicle while working because plumbers have company issued trucks. This is how he met up with her around noon - he used the company truck. MOOOOOO

FYI WH does heating and air. Not that it makes much difference just FYI.

as per his interview

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Their meet-up at the gas station seemed awkward: just stared at one another for most of the time. WH asked about her school, which sounds like he hadn't talked to her in quite awhile.

Definitely - unless he hadn't seen her in person yet since she got home from Spring Break. WH went out of his way to overcompensate that moment.

I work closely with Kenny at HSTNG. Can you tell me what kind of questions you're referring to or point me somewhere? I looked at the comments and only one person had a question; it was about the ever changing timeline. I can likely get answers for you if you explain the issue. :)

That is the only question I see as well, so that's probably what she was referring to. Would Kenny know why the "last seen" time was updated to later in the day and possibly into the next?

That is the only question I see as well, so that's probably what she was referring to. Would Kenny know why the "last seen" time was updated to later in the day and possibly into the next?

Yes, because LE very recently told him to use that timeframe. ;)

Okay let's look at this statement. I assume that the NPD can verify that this is in fact a statement and not just WH making this up.

"What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red drunk back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –"

Just throwing out the question. Didn't the kid (which is a minor so they most likely wouldn't be named in the news) says that "they saw each other" which to me would mean that he actually laid eyes on AJ's face. If this kid knew their whole family I believe he would definitely recognize her face. So that puts an actual other person saying they saw her in the afternoon. This is why I do question that something happened to her before those hours. I know none of us know for a fact that what WH is saying is the truth until NPD comes out and verifies these statements. But we also now have been told that the NPD has said that she was last seen that afternoon. Does anyone here have actual access to her FB account that can verify without a doubt that maybe she did post on FB and we can't just see that. Just because she didn't post something on Twitter doesn't mean she didn't on FB.

I have 6 daughters, all of them on SM, every single day, just like AJ. I know beyond all shadow of a doubt if one of my girls suddenly stopped using her SM account and then disappeared, it wouldn't be willingly. It's just not who they are or how they conduct their day to day lives. SM to teenage (and even older) girls is as much a part of them as their eyeliner or hair products. And the idea that they're too busy to tweet or text doesn't really work for me either because teenage girls tweet and text and snapchat and instagram in their sleep (more or less). For that matter, my teenage son can text while he's loading the dishwasher (no joke, I've watched him do it). There's no such thing as too busy to update SM.

All the circle speak nonsense in WH's interview aside, I think I'm leaning toward the idea that whatever happened to make AJ disappear, probably happened Monday morning just after mom left for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV