VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that's related to comments by the SE posted (which have also been screen capped by MR on the WAVY thread - look at her post just above the image of the Vinelink cap)

I don't think MR is aware of the other missing person, she's the same person I mentioned that's a mom of one of AJ's friend and who has posted comments on WAVY about WH (both the post with the Vinelink and the one above)

I believe that photo you're linking may be regarding the teen perp and multiple doors being broken down, which sounds like it may be related to the other case.

Ok that makes sense- I was wondering what she could be talking about with the person holed up inside etc etc. Good thinking, she confused me..

Was the arrest for breaking and entering to maybe plant her jacket at the neighbors house?

My speculation on charges...Maybe domestic with JH? He refused to leave after she asked him? Then escalated from there.

That's not obstruction of Justice, though. That's a domestic charge. Also, there is weapons charge. I think LE came to do a search and WH said, "Oh, HELL no!".

MOO

Also...just a friendly reminder: WH has NOT been arrested for the disappearance of AJ, so you might want to follow the existing rules about WH's past, until a mod gives us the go ahead. Just trying to save us from a shut down.

Thank you for the reality check. It is so easy to get carried away nowadays, especially because the Internet makes us feel like we need to be operating at lightening speed!

That's not obstruction of Justice, though. That's a domestic charge. Also, there is weapons charge. I think LE came to do a search and WH said, "Oh, HELL no!".

MOO

If they were separated and he forced his way in, armed, and refused LE arrest... I don't know, just throwing it out there.

Looks like tattoos to me - almost seems to spell something

Ohhhhhh yeah, those are eyelid tattoos. I think the second word is "over", first might be "game"? Looks like it ends with E.

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse!

This explains the code of 18.2-460(C) Resisting arrest obstructing justice by threats or force
https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-460

D. Any person who knowingly and willfully makes any materially false statement or representation to a law-enforcement officer or an animal control officer employed pursuant to § 3.2-6555 who is in the course of conducting an investigation of a crime by another is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

D. Any person who knowingly and willfully makes any materially false statement or representation to a law-enforcement officer or an animal control officer employed pursuant to § 3.2-6555 who is in the course of conducting an investigation of a crime by another is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

He was charged with C. not D.

C. If any person by threats of bodily harm or force knowingly attempts to intimidate or impede . . . any law-enforcement officer, lawfully engaged in the discharge of his duty. . . he shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony.

That's the relevant part of the obstruction charges IMO

Maybe I am confusing cases but didn't he give an interview early on and he said something like "I was upset and lets just say law enforcement handled me". I can't remember exact phrasing but I remember thinking the use of "handled" and how he said it stood out to me. I wonder if the resisting arrest charge happened when they "handled" him.

I may be totally wrong....there was an incident in the general area where people were asked to stay inside. The area mentioned matched a dispatch of LE to handle said situation. Wasnt teenagers holding anyone hostage but a possible suicidal individual with a weapon IMO.

ETA - regarding the most recent photo posted

I'm in vbeach...but theres a lot of helicopter action here...more than normal. Any other locals noticing? This helicopter is swarming like my children are its prey

The helicopter are flying around here ( Gang Run) too and I heard police sirens. Any idea what

It bothers me that MSM is reporting that his charges are "unrelated." I mean, yeah, at this point his charges are unrelated to her physical disappearance, but being charged for "threats of bodily harm or force ... to intimidate or impede a... law-enforcement officer" seems pretty relevant to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966