VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be on a major roller coaster ride. My heart is just breaking for him and what he is going through.

Considering everything he knows about the family dynamics and the history of WH, it does surprise me that he believes WH is not involved. Part of me thinks he knows something he hasn't shared, and part of me thinks it is wishful thinking on his part. If WH isn't involved then there is a possibility that AJ is still alive. Maybe it's a combination of the two.

Now what of the statements he made about JH previously?

Definitely, but for me the rhetoric sounds like he is insisting that is the case in a sort of patronizing way, you know? Not hoping, but demanding and saying people shouldn't be thinking otherwise. Considering his update a few days prior it seems alarmingly out of place. I think there must be some big info out there that we don't have.

I agree. The post today completely contradicts what he's said previously about WH.

It's kind of like when outsiders look in on a relationship and think "aww they are perfect and happy" and then you find out the husband murdered the wife...
Exactly! Just like when news of wh and his past came about, not many locals I know were aware there was that kind of history in this family.

If I give WH the benefit of the doubt, and say he really just broke into the house because he was tired of waiting for LE and his controlling personality told him to take matters in to his own hands...did he not thing LE would arrest him for breaking and entering?

But obviously since LE searched his hotel, they had a warrant and probably cause to do so. I'm really wondering what they found.

The problem WH and DH have is that the OTHER evidence that they helped find--the CC--was almost certainly with AJ when she went missing. So how did they come into possession of the CC? I do not believe that the kid they were pointing fingers at, just happened to find it, and DH just happened to be there to take a photo, to keep track of the evidence, according to WH.

Also, this may be border line of tos to say--not sure because of the POI or not POI thing now. But we were discussing the long twitter convo between this same kid and AJ, about them getting together on the 28 or the 1st. That was on her twitter page. There was also a tweet from him on his page, very early on, I think on March 4th. And he said [paraphrsing] ' Hey everyone, has anybody seen AJ? She is missing--if you see or hear from her Please contact her parents OR HER UNCLE DREW. ' [my caps, not his]

I always thought that was odd. Why contact him and not her folks or LE?

Wait! What if JH was hiding AJ for her own protection from him????

Or her friends were hiding her because she was scared of him. Remember her cousin said "she was afraid of a situation."

Oh my God.... what is he talking about?! He has been so logical and believable so far, this update is realllllllllly troubling and strange.
He has shown to be a 'switcheroo' in his other blogs-really strange IMO.

I think he (ZH) is in serious shock/denial. His brain is nowhere near ready to comprehend anything other than what he posted.

I think it will kill him to accept that he allowed this guy to take care of his kids every day and night.

And he cannot possibly say anything really bad about him or we would ask, WHY did you let him have your kids with him?

I agree. The post today completely contradicts what he's said previously about WH.

It seems very inline with what he said on the 19th. I think that is when he turned the page. And if WH is to be believed from his interview was only hours before police started closing in on WH. ZH may have gotten the heads up and just figured that if they (LE) had that scenario covered, that he was just going to concentrate on the other scenarios.

I think zh is trying to remain hopeful by pushing away the negatives he's thinking . He is a smart man and knows deep down that this isn't looking good but without hope he feels he has nothing left

Definitely, but for me the rhetoric sounds like he is insisting that is the case in a sort of patronizing way, you know? Not hoping, but demanding and saying people shouldn't be thinking otherwise. Considering his update a few days prior it seems alarmingly out of place. I think there must be some big info out there that we don't have.

If he says otherwise, and admits that WH has a dark side, then we would question why ZH let his girls be raised by him for years.

And he went to court to try and get his girls from the home and lost. So he might have his own skeletons? :thinking:

Anyone have a link to the jail house interview yet?

TIA!

I think ZH believes in the power of prayer and positivity. This is a very emotional time for him. All he has is hope. IMO

There is nothing that could be going on in the family that AJ would be encouraged to leave her schooling, friends, or family.

Or her friends were hiding her because she was scared of him. Remember her cousin said "she was afraid of a situation."

Usually contacting police solves that problem easier.

Anyone have a link to the jail house interview yet?

TIA!

Post 555 has a link to the livestream with time stamps for the interview, but I have not seen it posted by Wavy or Joe Fisher yet.

Wait! What if JH was hiding AJ for her own protection from him????

But wouldn't JH let LE in on it? I doubt she would sit back and watch everyone become so emotionally invested in AJ. And all the time and money wasted on the searches? I'd like to believe this scenario because I WANT her to be alive, but at this point I don't think that's the case.

I can't seem to find a link for the jailhouse interview yet. Grrrrrrrrrr! Has anyone seen the link yet? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell