VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....since WH named himself in this investigation on MSM, can we officially consider him a POI by his own admission? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Not yet huh?

LE asking him where AJ is to me says LE has their POI.

I know it pales in comparison, but I want him charged for punching the dog in the face! He admits doing it, it should be a piece of cake.

im friends with Wesley on facebook. odd enough, we have mutual friends-- I guess because of his NC connections-- creepy, I know... I have been digging and digging into every friend, post, share, etc.

Wesley knows the conman life. He knows how to do things, knows how to try and get by with things.. I mean prison doesn't change everyone, some get sent out more wild than before, with more knowledge than before. Its scary to know what humans are capable of. I just want Aj found at this point. I want her family that loves her and protects her, to have closure. And this includes ZH. Aj is gorgeous, smart, athletic and does not deserve any of this. And she deserved a better father than Wesley Hadsell. I am sure, she even at times, may have hated her last name.

I'm really struggling here. Much of the speculation surrounding WH's involvement relies on his own idiocracy - lying, contradicting himself, accidentally revealing too much, public displays of aggression, etc. BUT, I really can't see a person with that level of delusion also apparently putting enough thought into his actions that he seriously planned to incriminate someone else. Does this make sense? Like, I don't think someone pegged as unintelligent as WH has been would also be intelligent enough to plan an elaborate scheme involving multiple stages in an attempt to make someone else look guilty.

That kind of idiotic craziness is actually common with some of these criminal whackjobs. Jodi Arias, who stalked and slaughtered her ex boyfriend, went to great lengths to try and premeditate and do a post cover up. She hacked into his SM accounts, wrote fake emails, texts, tried staging the crime scene, left lots of phone messages after the fact to try and deflect, and hand wrote an entire fake journal, which worked to her advantage in her trial. It gave one of the jurors an excuse to block the DP.

im friends with Wesley on facebook. odd enough, we have mutual friends-- I guess because of his NC connections-- creepy, I know... I have been digging and digging into every friend, post, share, etc.

Wesley knows the conman life. He knows how to do things, knows how to try and get by with things.. I mean prison doesn't change everyone, some get sent out more wild than before, with more knowledge than before. Its scary to know what humans are capable of. I just want Aj found at this point. I want her family that loves her and protects her, to have closure. And this includes ZH. Aj is gorgeous, smart, athletic and does not deserve any of this. And she deserved a better father than Wesley Hadsell. I am sure, she even at times, may have hated her last name.

And it's amazing how someone, with children, could marry someone with that kind of history. It baffles me. Saddens me.

yeah for real! that should be a charge in itself. people get charged for leaving dogs in hot cars or starving them... that dog was doing its best in self defense, its a shame it didn't take a big ole bite!!

I just did a youtube search for Wesley Hadsell Interview and you'll never guess what I found. And yes, he is a relative. My mind is going bonkers.
Em, I read this at first like you just found out you were related to WH. [emoji15]

He looks to his right but Joe Fisher is also sitting toward the right. But he scratches his neck right after he says "I've been out of trouble"

Aware that when people are insecure, troubled, scared, concerned, worried, or nervous, they covered or touched their neck, I never appreciated the potential use of this very telling behavior until I joined the FBI as a Special Ag
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/200911/body-language-secrets-the-neck

Where is the gun belonging to those 72 rounds of 9mm ammo?

I am a local. I am new as in, this is my first official log in. I am appalled by this man and his audacity to actually say he punched the family dog, out of anger. Did anyone else hear that in his jail interview posted by wavy?! I'm certain I need to link it as proof but so new I'm not really sure how .. but at this point is it really questionable he did not do it?! Serial killer start with animal abuse. Just saying.

Welcome!

Serial killers starting with animal abuse is absolutely a proven transition, indicating a total lack of regard for weak or innocent living things.

That being said... a willingness to harm animals plus, you know, multiple previous convictions for all sorts of exciting stuff is really telling in a situation like this.

WOW!
How sad!

Where is the gun belonging to those 72 rounds of 9mm ammo?

My thought as well. Bottom of a lake? There's no reason for someone to have 9mm ammo without the pistol to go with it.

Welcome!

Serial killers starting with animal abuse is absolutely a proven transition, indicating a total lack of regard for weak or innocent living things.

That being said... a willingness to harm animals plus, you know, multiple previous convictions for all sorts of exciting stuff is really telling in a situation like this.
The fact he has the nerve to say it like it's no big deal he was simply angry? ! That was a huge bright blinking red flag.

If I give WH the benefit of the doubt, and say he really just broke into the house because he was tired of waiting for LE and his controlling personality told him to take matters in to his own hands...did he not thing LE would arrest him for breaking and entering?

But obviously since LE searched his hotel, they had a warrant and probably cause to do so. I'm really wondering what they found.

So I think he is covering his tracks but putting himself in situations where he can say he was there and that's why such in such. Like why he could be seen dropping off the truck, the credit card (could he have dropped it on the ground the day before then later the rest of the pieces so they would be driven over and looked old) why he was threatened kid, the $200 (cash withdrawl to hide gas purchase so they can't be tracked by a debit car like fueling up vehicle at an out of town gas pump), the lunch meeting, a recent fishing trip, etc. etc. He's smart.

My thought as well. Bottom of a lake? There's no reason for someone to have 9mm ammo without the pistol to go with it.

Great connection. Part of the reason I love WS is because I feel like I learn a lot just from seeing other people make intelligent observations! I mean to say, I thought "Wow, it is weird to have ammunition and not a gun, I can't imagine why." My mind didn't take the next step and say "I wonder if that is because the gun has been disposed of."

Just in general I feel like absorbing other people's thought processes makes me have a better mindset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell