VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that'll teach me to think I caught up, and go take a bath after dinner without checking in! No bond is significant. MOO

Way back upthread I posted a few times saying that he was PLANTING evidence. The 'fact' that uncle Drew was there to take a photo of the kid 'finding ' the CC, and then a 'friend' reported that the same kid had her missing jacket in his home, too much of a coinky-dink, imo.

Apparently LE smelled a rat too bevcaue the kid was not arrested. So WH went on the podcast and told everyone about it to incite a public response.
It's funny to see the story translated back to English:
http://worldnewss.net/anjelica-hadsells-dad-reveals-new-shocking-details-about-disappearance/
“I ’m not more likely to beat across the bush, my daughter ’s jacket that she was as soon as wearing when she observed me closing, that somebody acknowledged as she was as soon as driving as a darkish army blue shade – one thing up prime – clearly that ’s the jacket, her longwood softball jacket collectively together with her identify stenciled in it, now that was current on this man ’s possession hidden in his home,” he stated.

Sounds like it. At best this guy severely inserted himself into an investigation. Clearly in the interview he said that the jacket had her name embroidered, which would be very odd for a jacket that he was never shown.
He says her name was "stenciled in it."
Can't link on my iPad.

I said before this behavior seems thrill seeking, much like an arsonist watching his handiwork.

He is a felon with the mentality of one.
He is trying to cover his tracks.
He has to know everything that's going on.

JMO

Via the Wavy interview with Joe Fisher, police searched his HOTEL ROOM and that's where they found all the ammunition. So...he was staying in a hotel.

I just did a youtube search for Wesley Hadsell Interview and you'll never guess what I found. And yes, he is a relative. My mind is going bonkers.

I had found this a while ago, couldn't post, but I also thought some things run in families...

Also in the interview, he was arrested Friday night and said he told police he had no idea where his daughter could be. So why the mention of needing the 4-wheeler?

I'm really struggling here. Much of the speculation surrounding WH's involvement relies on his own idiocracy - lying, contradicting himself, accidentally revealing too much, public displays of aggression, etc. BUT, I really can't see a person with that level of delusion also apparently putting enough thought into his actions that he seriously planned to incriminate someone else. Does this make sense? Like, I don't think someone pegged as unintelligent as WH has been would also be intelligent enough to plan an elaborate scheme involving multiple stages in an attempt to make someone else look guilty.

narcissism

Also in the interview, he was arrested Friday night and said he told police he had no idea where his daughter could be. So why the mention of needing the 4-wheeler?

I assume because of a "tip" he got... this whole time he wanted tips directed to them and not LE. So he could then report said "tips" back to LE himself. I wonder how phone records/proof of said tips will factor into this?

I am a local. I am new as in, this is my first official log in. I am appalled by this man and his audacity to actually say he punched the family dog, out of anger. Did anyone else hear that in his jail interview posted by wavy?! I'm certain I need to link it as proof but so new I'm not really sure how .. but at this point is it really questionable he did not do it?! Serial killer start with animal abuse. Just saying.

This is from a live news report. He actually had the audacity to do an interview from behind bars. He says that the police asked him where AJ was.

Apparently they asked him variations of that question for 15 hours. :liar: And then arrested him, on minor charges, WITH NO BOND. That says a lot, imo. :jail:

So....since WH named himself in this investigation on MSM, can we officially consider him a POI by his own admission? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Not yet huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member