VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wesley claims that HE found AJ's jacket hidden in couch cushions in the home that he broke into? In the interview With CH though he claimed the jacket was found hidden in a persons home when a search warrant was executed? How conveint that he seems to be involved in "finding" every piece of evidence e.

I'm really struggling here. Much of the speculation surrounding WH's involvement relies on his own idiocracy - lying, contradicting himself, accidentally revealing too much, public displays of aggression, etc. BUT, I really can't see a person with that level of delusion also apparently putting enough thought into his actions that he seriously planned to incriminate someone else. Does this make sense? Like, I don't think someone pegged as unintelligent as WH has been would also be intelligent enough to plan an elaborate scheme involving multiple stages in an attempt to make someone else look guilty.

The interview was with Wavy. He says while in the home that he broke into he dug in the trash, tore up carpet, and found her jacket. This is just crazy. The police believe he is responsible.

This is from a live news report. He actually had the audacity to do an interview from behind bars. He says that the police asked him where AJ was.

Sounds like he took the Jodi Arias 101 class in prison.

Can you please tell us what station? Thanks.

This is from a live news report. He actually had the audacity to do an interview from behind bars. He says that the police asked him where AJ was.

Maybe not time appropriate but I burst out laughing at the way you wrote that, implying that this is the first time anyone has asked him. Love it.

So Wesley claims that HE found AJ's jacket hidden in couch cushions in the home that he broke into? In the interview With CH though he claimed the jacket was found hidden in a persons home when a search warrant was executed? How conveint that he seems to be involved in "finding" every piece of evidence e.

Yup.

He definitely specified in the CH interview that LE found it:

"But lets just say I asked, they showed me a few pictures of stuff that was found I really couldn't tell if it was my daughter's stuff. It was just generic stuff that could be anbody's. But they didn't show me a picture of the jacket.

I said, "Wait a minute, my wife told me you found my daughter's jacket."

Ok well, [the cops said] "we don't know." I said what do you mean you don't know...[launches onto into spiel about the jacket and the name and being "handled"]

My blood pressure keeps rising today..........trying to keep calm and pray.

Way back upthread I posted a few times saying that he was PLANTING evidence. The 'fact' that uncle Drew was there to take a photo of the kid 'finding ' the CC, and then a 'friend' reported that the same kid had her missing jacket in his home, too much of a coinky-dink, imo.

Apparently LE smelled a rat too bevcaue the kid was not arrested. So WH went on the podcast and told everyone about it to incite a public response.

Yes, it was mentioned in my household during the interview..

That neck scratch. There used to be a TV show called "Lie to Me" (got cancelled booooo) that showed all the tell-tale signs of lying, regret, nervousness, etc. It's quite amazing what body language can show. He didn't look at the camera when he said he wanted to find his daughter. He looked at the floor.

Scroll to 17:58:50 for the 6:00 news coverage on Wavy.
http://wavy.com/livestream/

The search is covered first.

WH coverage begins at 18:01:00

Interview with WH begins at 18:01:30

Keep talking, just keep on talking...keep doing those interviews...don't stop talking....

That neck scratch. There used to be a TV show called "Lie to Me" (got cancelled booooo) that showed all the tell-tale signs of lying, regret, nervousness, etc. It's quite amazing what body language can show. He didn't look at the camera when he said he wanted to find his daughter. He looked at the floor.

I remember that show!

So he breaks into the kids home, puts one of her jackets into his closet. then he calls LE and says a 'friend' saw a jacket belonging to AJ in that closet. ??????????????????????

Sounds like it. At best this guy severely inserted himself into an investigation. Clearly in the interview he said that the jacket had her name embroidered, which would be very odd for a jacket that he was never shown.

I'm really struggling here. Much of the speculation surrounding WH's involvement relies on his own idiocracy - lying, contradicting himself, accidentally revealing too much, public displays of aggression, etc. BUT, I really can't see a person with that level of delusion also apparently putting enough thought into his actions that he seriously planned to incriminate someone else. Does this make sense? Like, I don't think someone pegged as unintelligent as WH has been would also be intelligent enough to plan an elaborate scheme involving multiple stages in an attempt to make someone else look guilty.

Sadly, and respectfully.... it does happen.

Wesley "found" the jacket, DH was present to take picture when the CC was "found", the family received a "tip" to the location of the clothing, the family goes to the area and they "find" items the believe belong to AJ and THEN contact LE. So far the family (Wesley) is batting 3 for 3. I wonder what he would have "found" if he wasn't behind bars today?

He has to be a complete and utter imbecile! Who in their right mind does an interview from jail at this point? Oh, more and more he is sounding like Jodi Arias....does he think his "charm" will influence the public?! How I wish I knew what AJ's mom thinks about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand