VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the fb posts get mysteriously deleted Thursday night after the search began?

Jmo
I think someone's cell pinged in this area or a GPS tracked this someone here.

Is there a place . to . go fishing near there?
Anyone know when he was supposedly fishing?

And it's too bad that Joe Fisher didn't ask WH how:

Fits with:

Maybe someone should ask Joe to ask that if he interview him again... :thinking:

I was thinking that when LE showed WH items in a bag possibly being evidence, he knew he had placed the jacket, and asked about it since LE didn't mention it. Then he got mad and cut them off when they attempted to say "what jacket". dumba$$...

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/police-search-chesapeake-missing-norfolk-teen

Hadsell's father, Wesley Hadsell, was arrested today on charges of obstructing justice and possession of ammunition by a felon.

The 36-year-old is being held in Norfolk City Jail without bond, according to Captain Joe Baron, a spokesman for the sheriff's department. Police would not give more information about the circumstances of the arrest or whether they are connected to his daughter's case.

Aside form the things we basically know about body language, the thing that stood out to me the most was that WH seemed to bite the inside of his lip/mouth when he lied.

Aside from his body language, he still doesn't seem a distraught father who is worried about his daughter. He comes off as anxious and worried, but not about AJ..more about the words coming out of his mouth.

And it's too bad that Joe Fisher didn't ask WH how:

Fits with:

Maybe someone should ask Joe to ask that if he interview him again... :thinking:

Same way they had a party that was not a party.
She always wears her hair up. Yet all b pics I have seen she has it down.
she borrowed.money but never.borrows money.

I'll bet a judge would reconsider custody now! And honestly, if I warned my ex about a rattlesnake he was keeping, and one of my kids got bit, I would be angrier at the ex than I would at the snake. MOO

And i bet you'd be angry if your ex only knew the snake for a month and the snake had just been released from prison too. :snake:

OMG good find!!! He wasn't trying to implicate himself in breaking in the house. He was trying to get info out of the police because he had already broke in and saw the jacket in there. Probably left it. The when the police don't tell him about it, he asks!

Thank you for this video - I have a question.

1) Did the police execute a search warrant on WH's home? If so, under what grounds? Or did he just let them in to search?

Wondering how that all went down.

OMG good find!!! He wasn't trying to implicate himself in breaking in the house. He was trying to get info out of the police because he had already broke in and saw the jacket in there. Probably left it. The when the police don't tell him about it, he asks!

...it's always somebody else's fault.

With all the face/media time WH enjoys so much... me thinks we should introduce him to Tammy Moorer. Below the belt?

Thank you for this video - I have a question.

1) Did the police execute a search warrant on WH's home? If so, under what grounds? Or did he just let them in to search?

Wondering how that all went down.

He was in a hotel room. I think there are different rules about that. The hotel owners are allowed to come in if necessary and I don't think you have the same 'rights' when you are staying in a hotel, as when you lease or rent a home. I could be wrong though. But I have seen on 1st 48 etc, where they get the hotel managers permission' to enter a room if no one answers.

And i bet you'd be angry if your ex only knew the snake for a month and the snake had just been released from prison too. :snake:
Definitely. And I'd kill the snake, too. As a public service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine