VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like something had to have happened at NIGHT if they are searching wooded areas for a body. Nobody is going to get rid of a body in broad daylight. Something tells me if this is the case, then this whole 2pm kidnapping thing isn't the case.

Looks like to me the fundraising FB page that was linked to the FB page BRING AJ HOME are all gone. It was taken down sometime yesterday about the same time all the comments went missing. The donate page is still up but not linked to BRING AJ HOME ?!?

Correct me if I am wrong.

I'm thinking to throw searchers off... like a trail of bread crumbs...

I'm really disappointed by the lack of media coverage on AJ's disappearance. I have a 20 year old daughter... should we be concerned? Is there a potential predator on the loose in Tidewater? These are questions the media is not even asking LE... and they SHOULD. Why haven't they interviewed JH again? Is she not talking to the media? It would be interesting to know. If it were my daughter, I would be
contacting different media outlets everyday to increase coverage of her disappearance.

i looked up missing children in norfolk last night on the web and there has been quite a few to go missing after aj. not saying there is a predator but geez. makes me what to put my daughter in a hiding place and never let her out alone in public. i just pray aj is safe !!

JMO I think when Law enforcement remains quiet on a case like this they have their eye on the prize and are
Putting their ducks in a row. I'm guessing this search was the result of a certain persons cell pings. Jmo

Looks like to me the fundraising FB page that was linked to the FB page BRING AJ HOME are all gone. It was taken down sometime yesterday about the same time all the comments went missing. The donate page is still up but not linked to BRING AJ HOME ?!?

Correct me if I am wrong.

It's probably floating in the posts somewhere. The reason it was at the top because it was flagged to be at the top of the posts. When they all got removed, the flag probably got removed too.

The amount of cars there are frightening - are those cars that are assisting the search or is that a parking lot?

I have sent an email to the newspaper reporter that wrote the last article about the softball game. Hoping she will follow-up to find out about the search in Chesapeake.

saving spot...have to do stuff today and can't read...boo

Is this search police-driven? If it was started by the family, why wouldn't they post it on the FB page like they did in the beginning to get people to help?

Chesapeake va just before the nc line. just pulled up. search going on anonymous tip called in that is all police would say - they have been searching in southern chesapeake for two days.

I live near there on the VB side. I am pretty sure there is a certain Heating and Air Company about two minutes from me. The road it is on runs a straight shot to NC border. ????

Take this with a grain of salt but I just heard that the search is for her and there were possible items of AJ's found. That's all second hand though and still just a humor. The items were found around Battlefield Blvd.

Take this with a grain of salt but I just heard that the search is for her and there were possible items of AJ's found. That's all second hand though and still just a humor. The items were found around Battlefield Blvd.

Rumor...

I live near there on the VB side. I am pretty sure there is a certain Heating and Air Company about two minutes from me. The road it is on runs a straight shot to NC border. ????

Yes, straight shot to NC on Route 17 by Dismal Swamp. Very recognizable spot based upon the sign in the photo.

Please... no!
The world needs this child's light for a long time to come.

Yes, straight shot to NC on Route 17 by Dismal Swamp. Very recognizable spot based upon the sign in the photo.

Centerville Turnpike will get you to NC border as well. There is a Heating and Air Co. on Centerville between Indian River and Kempsville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove