VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched WH's video again and have a question - what is this "overwhelming" evidence he says there is that led him to break into the neighbor's house?

Regarding everything WH has told us...He also mentioned this "neighbor" several times. Was there a neighbor out smoking that saw cars coming and going and saw AJ driving with purpose (or however it was said), was there a white car following her, was she wearing this "jacket" and on and on...

All true - but I understand what Zach is saying. There are a thousand different possibilities that we haven't brought up. We should try to brainstorm from scratch, as hard as that is, and consider that WH isn't involved maliciously.

A Craiglist contact would probably have shown up on her SM somewhere for LE, but maybe she met someone in person? Like, a friend of a friend was gonna sell a GoPro or something. I guess one of her friends would have come forward with info like this, but you never know.

I've already done that. All roads lead me back to the same damned place. WH is the one with a criminal record of kidnapping, rape, b&e, fraud, etc., WH is the last person known to have seen AJ, and WH is a liar. So I'm staying right where I'm at in terms of where I'm looking.

Zach, do you know what type of cell phone Anjelica had? Thanks in advance.

Just for reference, this is abt where they found AJ's things to where these bodies were found. Norfolk to the north. News is breaking but it sounds like this is an unrelated domestic issue.

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 4.04.17 PM.jpg

Yes, I remember hearing something about that, but as usual, my brain doesn't remember anything useful, so I just remember some vagueness about "privacy stuff"...now ask me what I wore on the first day of 7th grade or three weeks ago, and I can tell you! Wish my brain was better at recalling useful stuff!
http://time.com/3437222/iphone-data-encryption/ the new iPhone 6 has encryption

Regarding Craigs List...JMO but I (like others have already said) do think there would be some type of trail somewhere? Searches on computer for GoPro's on Craigslists, texts and/or phone calls on Anjelica's cell phone about GoPro's. What about searches on WH's computer or the computer he spent two hours on trying to figure out what a GoPro was (per WH) so who knows if he really did or not? Did her boyfriend want a GoPro for his birthday?

I still think it's possible either WH took Anjelica somewhere and/or lured her somewhere. The other case that comes to mind is the Jessica Padgett case here on WS where she was lured by her step-dad. Not to think the worst, but at this point IMO anything is possible and all ideas/possibilities need to be explored.

Has anyone looked into any other missing girls from around that area or areas close to Norfolk ? . I'm thinking off of Zach's post . sex traffickers maybe ? AJ is a very pretty girl .

Sex traffickers who go to her home and abduct her in broad daylight? With Smokey on his cig stake out on and off for lord knows how long, and kids on their way home from school? Not seeing it.

I've really considered the Craigslist theory but katydid is right and there would be an online trail and LE would be asking and looking for information in that direction. The Runion case LE knew right away that Craigslist was involved and I guess if AJ was meeting someone selling a go pro she'd have told text or called someone telling them this and that would be the initial focus of the investigation.

I was considering the kid AJ was texting back and forth with for awhile, but WH blew that theory up for me. I'm now convinced he broke into that house to plant evidence, so...good job there, Wes.

I'm sorry, it TOOK 10 days for WH to say/admit that the last time he saw AJ was at 12:15 Gas Station meeting. For 10 days, the public was told March 2nd at 7am. Verbally and in print. Repeatedly. IMO there would be no need for LE TO HIDE THIS INFORMATION. Yes, maybe WH didn't want to put that out there because of his past BUT isn't that just selfish?! He profusely professes love for his daughter but acted in the exact opposite of her best interest. The trail of lies and inconsistencies just compounded from there. Do I have tunnel vision? Yes, today I do. BUT WH drove me there.

Sorry...just had to get that out.

Not making this up... clicked that link and had the Windows Live Family Safety icon blocking his pic in that article the way it will block any inappropriate image online. It's not the first time it's done it with his pic, either.

View attachment 71558

IMO, it's the eyelid prison tats causing that. (I wish I could share a source about possible significance of those tats, unfortunately I only have hard copy, and have searched the Internet to no avail :( )

I also think WH has a lot to answer for and he's done a lot of things to make me think he's involved but I'm trying not to have tunnel vision . I want to look at all possibilities for the sake of my sanity .

Do we know what the date was when Anjelica arrived home from college for spring break?

I'm sorry, it TOOK 10 days for WH to say/admit that the last time he saw AJ was at 12:15 Gas Station meeting. For 10 days, the public was told March 2nd at 7am. Verbally and in print. Repeatedly. IMO there would be no need for LE TO HIDE THIS INFORMATION. Yes, maybe WH didn't want to put that out there because of his past BUT isn't that just selfish?! He profusely professes love for his daughter but acted in the exact opposite of her best interest. The trail of lies and inconsistencies just compounded from there. Do I have tunnel vision? Yes, today I do. BUT WH drove me there.

Sorry...just had to get that out.

And then there's the little matter of WH being a felon in possession of ammo, but no gun? Why does he need ammo, then? And I'm not FISHING, but I bet I can guess where that gun is now.

<-----shutting up now, because I'm getting rattled and that makes me insensitive.

Every time I consider another theory all roads lead back to WH.

Unless she wanted a better go pro. I've seen some people advertise new see stuff on sale sites for cheaper then the stores

Maybe she found a deal that included the Go Pro and lots of accessories. The add-on's, such as mounts, tripods, etc. are very expensive, so I guess it's possible that she was looking to get as much as she could with her money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire