VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. You people are very smart. That's why I am on here. But you have all been looking at the obvious - Wes. I know I know. Trust me, it looks bad. BUT - just for a minute think about something else - JUST IN CASE. Anjelica texted her sister at 2:30 - said "with friends". Ok, what about this Craigslist idea? She may really have been looking for a GoPro. Maybe found a smoking hot deal. Didn't want to tell Wes cause he would have frowned on it cause it was too good to be true?? They sweet talked her, or maybe just followed her home? Used something to disable her so no sign of struggle. Possibly they've done this before. Sex ring or something??? You all know a lot of cases. Any chance a similar scam could have been used??? Assuming the kid down the street actually DID see her at 2:05 going home. White car behind? Makes sense right? I dreamed she was with someone she was pretending to like. She was on a golf cart. Somewhere warm? Maybe Wes going to jail and this thing blowing up is gonna help? Go nationwide with her flyers

!FLYER 10K.jpg

How did WH get to work after dropping off the truck?

If that's actually what happened, then he had to have someone following him to pick him up & give him a ride to work after he put the truck key in the mailbox.

Or, that's actually not what happened at all. (Sorry Zach, but I'm being super-careful here). He had to come up with a story to explain why the truck was there that day in case someone saw it. Neighbors seeing the truck and car later that afternoon didn't actually see AJ but just assumed it was her driving. The truck is parked back in the drive and the white car leaves just before (interesting timing there) sister is due to arrive home from school.

Zach,

the problem with the Craigslist theory is that the detectives would have figured that out very early on. She would have evidence on her cell or computer that she was on Craigslist looking for a go pro. And there'd be evidence of phone calls to the 'sellers.' I don't think the cops would have missed that. JMO

Also, they don't follow you home in a Craigslist scam. They rob you immediately and dispose of you. She would not have been allowed to leave the meeting with them to return home.

If that's actually what happened, then he had to have someone following him to pick him up & give him a ride to work after he put the truck key in the mailbox.

Or, that's actually not what happened at all. (Sorry Zach, but I'm being super-careful here). He had to come up with a story to explain why the truck was there that day in case someone saw it. Neighbors seeing the truck and car later that afternoon didn't actually see AJ but just assumed it was her driving. The truck is parked back in the drive and the white car leaves just before (interesting timing there) sister is due to arrive home from school.

Someone who knew who was home. Who was coming home. And timing of coming and going. IMO

Yes! Exactly, how indeed? How did his brother happen to lead the search the day he was an hour away and received news of the rest of the card being found?

Ok. You people are very smart. That's why I am on here. But you have all been looking at the obvious - Wes. I know I know. Trust me, it looks bad. BUT - just for a minute think about something else - JUST IN CASE. Anjelica texted her sister at 2:30 - said "with friends". Ok, what about this Craigslist idea? She may really have been looking for a GoPro. Maybe found a smoking hot deal. Didn't want to tell Wes cause he would have frowned on it cause it was too good to be true?? They sweet talked her, or maybe just followed her home? Used something to disable her so no sign of struggle. Possibly they've done this before. Sex ring or something??? You all know a lot of cases. Any chance a similar scam could have been used??? Assuming the kid down the street actually DID see her at 2:05 going home. White car behind? Makes sense right? I dreamed she was with someone she was pretending to like. She was on a golf cart. Somewhere warm? Maybe Wes going to jail and this thing blowing up is gonna help? Go nationwide with her flyers

!View attachment 71565
The craigslist angle could be easily checked out. I don't think young people use craigslist as much as older people do-younger ones pay full price at the store because they can. It is a viable possibility though Zach. I can see that. OR people around her recommended this person or that person with a 'deal'. Still-kill her over it?

Uber and Lyft-they are the 'craigslist' of cab drivers. That seems viable.
I want to know who said she left the house on foot and at approx what time. The timeline is the key.

!View attachment 71565

Zach,

If LE had any indication from any evidence they've collected that his could possibly be a random stranger who took advantage of AJ, then it would have been likely that they would have issued some public warning for others to avoid the same, I'm sorry to say, in not thinking this had anything to do with AJ wanting a Go Pro.

Do you know if Wesley timeline, is known and confirmed, for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, after or even before that? Has he cooperated with LE, have those who may know and are able to confirm the where and when of Wesley's activities cooperated with LE, from what you know or can guess?

I'm still wondering how Wes got from the house to work after dropping off the truck. I wonder what he used as transportation to get around.

Just jumping off your post.

You know how when you're thinking something and it's bothering you to get it out and until you get it out, you feel like you haven't spoken your piece...well that's what I'm feeling right now and that's why I'm making this post...
If WH didn't need the pickup for his own use (and I'm assuming he at least didn't need it for work apparently), but anyway, if he didn't need the vehicle then WHY wasn't AJ allowed to use it/have access to it while she was home on spring break WITHOUT him having to be the so-called big-shot to make it a point that HE dropped the key off for the pickup?? Is he possibly the type of person that needs that type of control? Is it possible that AJ had to more-or-less beg and/or bargain with WH to be able to use the pickup? I mean, come on, she's a freshman in college who is HOME on spring break, why not offer her and/or give her access to a vehicle to use that you yourself apparently have no need for at the current moment?
Which brings me to my next thought...did he have someone follow him to pick him up when HE left the key in the mailbox? If so, who was this person?? Of course, if this is the case, I realize LE probably knows. IF this isn't the case (that he didn't have somebody follow him) did he bring the pickup over himself and then took AJ somewhere, then brought the pickup back and possibly walked to his hotel or walked to somewhere where someone else picked him up? That pickup in the video looks very clean and appears to have water droplets on it. For those of you local, did it rain there that morning?

I use Uber all the time, but it is linked to my credit card. It leaves an electronic trail.

!View attachment 71565

!View attachment 71565
That's very possible . We have all heard the stories around Craigslist and I also remember at 18 I was a little naive and I myself back then would of probably fallen for a good deal.
Looking at go pros they can be really expensive for the best ones so if AJ decided to try for a better gopro I can understand why Craigslist would be a great option .
Here's one other theory . AJ argued with JH she called a college friend to pick her up and called Wes to borrow money .
The college friend meets her somewhere and follows her home . She gets in his car and they take off . Aj sends the texts to sister and mum . She was going to cool off and instead once police and media become involved she's scared to come forward because she doesn't want the attention . I knew a girl who went missing once and the more attention the case got the more she hid . Finally the friend came forward on her behalf . Just a theory of mine

Has the boyfriends mother verified they talked about a go pro the week prior? I thought I read WH overheard that conversation

Zach,

the problem with the Craigslist theory is that the detectives would have figured that out very early on. She would have evidence on her cell or computer that she was on Craigslist looking for a go pro. And there'd be evidence of phone calls to the 'sellers.' I don't think the cops would have missed that. JMO

Also, they don't follow you home in a Craigslist scam. They rob you immediately and dispose of you. She would not have been allowed to leave the meeting with them to return home.

Maybe a male friend if hers saw the ad on Craigslist and passed it on to AJ. Instead of her contacting the seller, he took it upon himself to do it in case it was a scam.

57 guests!

Please sign up and show your support for bringing AJ home to her family!

If all AJ's friend knew she had 200 cash-then anyone of them could be culprit. Word gets around.

Zach,

All true - but I understand what Zach is saying. There are a thousand different possibilities that we haven't brought up. We should try to brainstorm from scratch, as hard as that is, and consider that WH isn't involved maliciously.

A Craiglist contact would probably have shown up on her SM somewhere for LE, but maybe she met someone in person? Like, a friend of a friend was gonna sell a GoPro or something. I guess one of her friends would have come forward with info like this, but you never know.

Okay regrouping here for a minute... based on recent information from Zach we know:

1. AJ was physically seen in the morning by mom and siblings. She appeared to be in good spirits.

2. AJ was not using the red truck to travel to and from school. Mom or J drove her.

3. Parents were separated for a while prior to AJ going missing.

Is this correct?

Yes, and AJ had another car, but for whatever reason did not use it. Was it sold? Is it still in the possession of the family? This could be a big deal ....not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribing...... been lurking.

Poor AJ. I hope she is found very soon and is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member