VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to WH's mentality; Maybe she wants to avoid a possible murder - suicide situation. She does have other kids and there could be no telling what he would do.

You have a point, Dexter. I'm sure this has been very difficult for her.

This case might be starting to take off in MSM. In the last few hours WH's arrest has been on Huffpost, CBS, Daily Mail, VA Pilot. Guess MSM is interested now that there's something more exciting going on.

They've changed the language, too, for the most part to say "Police aren’t saying what the tip was, or if Wesley Hadsell’s arrest has anything to do with his daughter’s disappearance."
Pity it took WH to get arrested before msm decided to pick it up. Would of been better if they had focused on AJ at the start of this

She was being transported by her mom (usually) to and from school. Truck used to be Wes's, then was hers (gift from him), then she got another car, which I can't remember if it was having problems or she just couldn't drive cause she was a freshman or just cost too much in gas, but she was being driven by Jennifer and Josh for the most part.

I'm still wondering how Wes got from the house to work after dropping off the truck. I wonder what he used as transportation to get around.

I have a TON of friends who use Lift around this area for nights out drinking!

Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. I have a 22 yr old daughter and she and her friends always use Lift or Uber when they go out. She has never called a taxi.

Makes me wonder about the Taxi drivers story.

Interesting that ZH tells us AJ and WH weren't getting along due to a family situation. Yet, WH tells us he saw her at noon and gave her $200 for a go pro.

He may have had to cover his withdrawal. That and her cards all cut up, his agitated manner, thought patterns as he speaks, etc... leads me to think that whatever happened with AJ may have had something to do with cash required by him to pay for something like cocaine or some drug and AJ, through no fault of her own, got tangled up in it somehow. This is just the scenario that keeps nagging at me. That he he may have been stalking the house, rummaging maybe, things went bad, and then the whole dance with the red truck, the station, the texts started. I hope to goodness I'm wrong, and AJ just ran off fed up with it all, to some far off friend, but she doesn't seem the type. Sorry, again, to all whom these thoughts may hurt, they are not ill-intended.

Holy crap...is that a not so subtle measage from the NSA? (That's a joke.)

In all seriousness why would it blur his photo? Because it's a Mugshot?

;) Not sure why it does that with his pic. It's just one of those things...

I'm still wondering how Wes got from the house to work after dropping off the truck. I wonder what he used as transportation to get around.

I wonder the same thing. Was someone with him? Seems to me if it was his boss or coworker, then he would have mentioned it, as a good alibi.

Makes me think it was someone he wanted kept out of the story. Like a nephew?

This case might be starting to take off in MSM. In the last few hours WH's arrest has been on Huffpost, CBS, Daily Mail, VA Pilot. Guess MSM is interested now that there's something more exciting going on.

They've changed the language, too, for the most part to say "Police aren’t saying what the tip was, or if Wesley Hadsell’s arrest has anything to do with his daughter’s disappearance."

Thank you, good catches, luckyseven, as always :)

Father of missing Norfolk teen arrested
By Becca Mitchell and Nadeen Yanes, Mar 23, '15, 3:22 pm

Quotes AJ's mom.

[...]

“When you have an arrest and everybody wants to deal with that and I understand that, but at the same time, you can’t always just focus on one thing. AJ is still out there somewhere we have got to find her,” she says. “I guess that’s what bothers me is that everyone is passing judgement on him being a bad father. I never once saw him be a bad father to his kids.”

[...]

I just watched the video of JH finally. She is very intense and emotional, understandably, about wanting the focus to be on AJ, not WH. But I'm trying to understand why she took a back seat to WH in keeping the focus on AJ. They weren't even living together, but he was front and center. It was like she ceased to exist after the initial interview. I don't mean this as a judgement. As my mother used to say about odd situations..."There must have been a reason." But I think it would be very helpful to understand that reason. We need all the clarity we can get IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8c-yzsmSMOI

She's afraid of him? Just guessing. Shoot, I'm afraid of him and I've never even met him.

Now that we can talk about his charges, I can say this. In earlier articles about his mess in Ohio, there was an interview with the father of the woman he kidnapped. And he said there was lots of Domestic Violence in their marriage, which was why she left him.

So I wondered if that was why JH had separated from him. And if so, maybe that was what he wanted to keep secret. It might have an affect on his freedom if he was arrested for DV.

Would AJ maybe be angry about that? I would think she would be. What if she threatened to report it?

ETA:
http://m.daily-journal.com/news/loc...ed7-7131-552b-8a7d-2d20df47dcfc.html?mode=jqm

A patrolling state police trooper ran the plate of Hadsell's car early today near the Peotone rest area and learned the driver was wanted for rape, domestic violence, kidnapping and assault.

I just watched the video of JH finally. She is very intense and emotional, understandably, about wanting the focus to be on AJ, not WH. But I'm trying to understand why she took a back seat to WH in keeping the focus on AJ. They weren't even living together, but he was front and center. It was like she ceased to exist after the initial interview. I don't mean this as a judgement. As my mother used to say about odd situations..."There must have been a reason." But I think it would be very helpful to understand that reason. We need all the clarity we can get IMO.

Just thinking out loud. Some relationships are not equal if he's controlling someone will usually become submissive . Maybe now he's out of the picture she has the chance to stand up for AJ

She's wearing sunglasses and she almost gets choked up. She might not be able to function well with the stress or the spotlight. Or, as many have said, she might be afraid of Wes.

Just to let Zach know, I have plastered AJ's missing poster everywhere online. I'm sure everyone else here has too.

She's afraid of him? Just guessing. Shoot, I'm afraid of him and I've never even met him.

The body language seems to my eye, as conflicted, her hands are facing different directions, and other things. Watch it without sound, slowly. She seems a kind, decent, warmhearted, forgiving, free spirit who bears little ill-will toward others, but is defending more than what she thinks of Wesley, I think.

I have to keep reminding myself not to focus entirely on WH . He may not be involved and instead just be incredibly stupid by interjecting himself into the forefront of the case . Having said that without more info from LE its hard to say what could of happened . So my mind wanders back to WH

Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. I have a 22 yr old daughter and she and her friends always use Lift or Uber when they go out. She has never called a taxi.

Makes me wonder about the Taxi drivers story.

I asked my son if he had every heard of Lyft or Uber (He's 18 in high school) but he's never heard of it. Not to say that AJ wouldn't know about it, I just hadn't either.

I asked my son if he had every heard of Lyft or Uber (He's 18 in high school) but he's never heard of it. Not to say that AJ wouldn't know about it, I just hadn't either.

It may be more of a college thing. And my DD lives in Santa Monica, where it started, I believe.

I have to keep reminding myself not to focus entirely on WH . He may not be involved and instead just be incredibly stupid by interjecting himself into the forefront of the case . Having said that without more info from LE its hard to say what could of happened . So my mind wanders back to WH

WH forces our minds back on him with the way he took the case over. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member