VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not making this up... clicked that link and had the Windows Live Family Safety icon blocking his pic in that article the way it will block any inappropriate image online. It's not the first time it's done it with his pic, either.

View attachment 71558

Holy crap...is that a not so subtle measage from the NSA? (That's a joke.)

In all seriousness why would it blur his photo? Because it's a Mugshot?

I've been out part of the day, but I wanted to say a belated "THANK YOU!" to Zach for your courage and tenacity to come on WS and try to help Anjelica. This is really a blessing. Please know we are praying for your family! I am local to Longwood U and many here are concerned and full of positive thoughts & prayers for her and for the whole family, as well.

(I think Zach saying the hotel where WH was staying may be VERY significant was VERY true.)

Oops--forgot to add--I think Zach has definitely clarified part of the time line for us...AJ was seen at 7am...

Not making this up... clicked that link and had the Windows Live Family Safety icon blocking his pic in that article the way it will block any inappropriate image online. It's not the first time it's done it with his pic, either.
Does not obscure either picture when I click on link...hmmmm

Wesley probably made up the whole go-pro, $100 last week, $200 this week just to insinuate the AJ could have been harmed during some sort of craigslist or FB yardsale site transaction. He didn't come right out and say it, but I think he wanted people to jump to that conclusion.

Thanks for the chuckle! Can't post what I'm thinking, though. TOS. :giggle:

I can't believe with his criminal history, he has been walking around a free man for the last 5 yrs. I'm wondering if he cut a deal during stay at Club-Fed he became a jailhouse snitch and crossed the wrong person.

When I first read that on Zach's blog I thought about our own homelife compared to WH's statement about what went on that day (you know, the one he forgot to mention until like, 12 days after the search for AJ was underway? Yeah, that one)...

Kids are home for March break - they're staying up late and sleeping in. The LAST thing they're doing is getting up early and going overboard on chores! Sure they help out around the house but... based on AJ's tweets over the last few weeks, she was stinking TIRED. She was stressed with school, deadlines, tests, routines... she must have been REALLY looking forward to being home, staying up late, sleeping in and just having some much needed down time. She was home for what, 2 days tops before Monday morning? Is she *really* getting up early and doing all kinds of chores before she suddenly calls WH (which she never does) and asks him for money (which she never does) then leaving the house to meet him for a creepy gas station lunch, coming back, leaving again, then coming back again, then disappearing before her sister gets home?

Really? I mean, if it really happened this way I'll eat this post with hot mustard but come on, it's completely unrealistic. This girl is working her butt off at school, studying hard, often hungry, recently feeling like junk do to a cold, etc. She just wanted a much needed break like all young adults do at that age, come spring break. She's not up bright and early doing chores.

IF there was evidence chores were left undone as in a hurry (paper towels sitting on the counter, cleaning products sitting out, whatever that evidence was) I'd suggest it was someone else who needed to get out of that house just after 2 (when the white car was seen) before little sister got home at 2:25.

100% speculation and MOO.

My parents went away a lot. One time me and my sister decided to take advantage of it and threw a rather large party. How did my parents find out? Did we leave beer bottles? Cigarette butts? Neighbor told? NO.
My mother KNEW because the house was way too clean lol. She KNEW.

Also, this is off topic so I am sorry, I just don't want anyone that has been reading previous threads to have any misconceptions that can affect their choices or perceived options in certain situations. It
was mentioned earlier in one of the threads that Plan B does not work if you have already ovulated. That is FALSE. It prevents the release of an egg, it prevents the fertilization of an egg, and if ovulation had occurred, it
prevents a fertilized egg from latching onto the uterus. Sorry to be so off topic again. I will add a link, you can go to the FAQ sheet and go to the part that says "How does Plan B work" to see that info.

http://www.planb.ca/faq.html

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/father-missing-college-student-appears-court#

This was posted to the local newspaper site this morning. Doesn't say much, but wanted to put it out there.
"Saturday's was the second police search for the 18-year-old. They also searched Northside Park in Norfolk for her the night of March 11 after receiving a tip.

Anjelica Hadsell has been missing since March 2, when she was last seen at her parents' home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk. She was home on spring break from Longwood University. "

This clears up a question I had in my head on how many searches have been conducted, at least by NPD. Do we know how many were allegedly done by family?

I've just been thinking that since we haven't heard word one from the boyfriend in interviews and/or social media, I can only assume that he is completely devastated and heartbroken and that makes me really sad for him. His best friend indicated as much at one point a couple of weeks ago. Even her sisters have posted publicly, but not him. I just feel awful for him. This is a horrible thing for him and their friends to be going through. Something they'll never get over. :(

Okay regrouping here for a minute... based on recent information from Zach we know:

1. AJ was physically seen in the morning by mom and siblings. She appeared to be in good spirits.

2. AJ was not using the red truck to travel to and from school. Mom or J drove her.

3. Parents were separated for a while prior to AJ going missing.

Is this correct?

I wonder if Wesley would let AJ and some friends party at his hotel room or crash there if they got drunk. Now this just a theory. But what if she went to a party with some kids (white car) and no one could drive because they were too drunk. So they take a taxi to WH's hotel room to sober up. AJ accidentally passes away and now what?

That would explain that maybe WH knows SOMETHING but didn't actually HURT AJ. I keep going back to that taxicab driver statement too but I think we have already discredited her right? Maybe not?

Okay regrouping here for a minute... based on recent information from Zach we know:

1. AJ was physically seen in the morning by mom and siblings. She appeared to be in good spirits.

2. AJ was not using the red truck to travel to and from school. Mom or J drove her.

3. Parents were separated for a while prior to AJ going missing.

Is this correct?
Yes it is.

I just watched the video of JH finally. She is very intense and emotional, understandably, about wanting the focus to be on AJ, not WH. But I'm trying to understand why she took a back seat to WH in keeping the focus on AJ. They weren't even living together, but he was front and center. It was like she ceased to exist after the initial interview. I don't mean this as a judgement. As my mother used to say about odd situations..."There must have been a reason." But I think it would be very helpful to understand that reason. We need all the clarity we can get IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8c-yzsmSMOI

I'm starting to think that the whole "2 hour go-pro research" stunt happened ... It took him 2 hours to come up with a story of why he met her at noon, why she needed money, and what she needed for. JMO

"Saturday's was the second police search for the 18-year-old. They also searched Northside Park in Norfolk for her the night of March 11 after receiving a tip.

Anjelica Hadsell has been missing since March 2, when she was last seen at her parents' home in the Tarrallton area of Norfolk. She was home on spring break from Longwood University. "

This clears up a question I had in my head on how many searches have been conducted, at least by NPD. Do we know how many were allegedly done by family?

Seven, according to Elizabella's timeline.

My daughter and AJ played softball and were on the swim team together in HS. I can honestly say that her boyfriend is the kindest, gentlest and most thoughtful human being I have ever met. I guarantee he is crushed and blaming himself for no being able to protect her from whatever the situation is. Angelica is just like him and a perfect match IMO. Both are kind, gentle souls. He has never been much of a social media person so him not posting anything does not surprise me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member