VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is a birthday party that is NOT a party or celebration? Where was this non party held? And how did he overhear about the Gopro, I mean how was he privvy to the eavesdropping he speaks of? IMHO

mom-you're not shy are you lol? you shoulda been a reporter

Nah, I just listened to that tape too many times. It sounded suspicious from the first. And I also remember noticing in the first video we saw of him speaking that he was crying without tears. If we can narrow down the explanation for this behavior (the sniffing) it may shed light on how to proceed. If he has a drug habit, if he is actually distraught, if he is faking, or if he just has a cold.

What exactly is a birthday party that is NOT a party or celebration? Where was this non party held? And how did he overhear about the Gopro, I mean how was he privvy to the eavesdropping he speaks of? IMHO

The kind of party that is not a party is the same kind of Twisty Word Game WH seems to like to play when giving other details, it would appear.

The question about allegedly claiming to have overheard AJ talking to the mom of her BF about the GoPro brings up A LOT of new questions since...

1. AJ was at school all week, the week "prior" as WH claims (that he heard the conversation - oh - and also gave her $100 that she didn't ask for, because she never does that)
2. If it happened on the prior weekend she was home, he would have had to be there
3. It would appear based on what we know now, he likely was not there
4. Things were already strained prior to that Monday she went missing but we don't really know when he actually started staying elsewhere

The BF's mom could clear this up in a heartbeat, but she's not here.

The kind of party that is not a party is the same kind of Twisty Word Game WH seems to like to play when giving other details, it would appear.

The question about allegedly claiming to have overheard AJ talking to the mom of her BF about the GoPro brings up A LOT of new questions since...

1. AJ was at school all week, the week "prior" as WH claims (that he heard the conversation - oh - and also gave her $100 that she didn't ask for, because she never does that)
2. If it happened on the prior weekend she was home, he would have had to be there
3. It would appear based on what we know now, he likely was not there
4. Things were already strained prior to that Monday she went missing but we don't really know when he actually started staying elsewhere

The BF's mom could clear this up in a heartbeat, but she's not here.

The BF's mom probably DID clear this up with the police...at least I would assume police talked to her!

I doubt there was a Craigslist connection. There would have been an OBVIOUS clue on her cell and or laptop if she had been scanning craigslist at that time. Then several phone calls/texts to the perps. This case would have been solved already, IMO>

Many 18 yr olds buy electronics online @ Amazon or at Best Buy etc. JMO

I don't think so either. I would think if she was going in with his mom she would give the money to her and let her purchase it. And like Zach said, she most likely would have taken one of her guy friends with her.

May not even be related, i'm at work in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake cop cars everywhere. Can't get out of the business park, and I hear a helicopter.

If anyone DID know, they probably aren't allowed to share. ;)

ETA: Dang it, Mom...we're just echoing each other at this point. LOL!

I assumed there are people who know where he was staying. I didn't peg him as a Batcave type guy lol. I was hoping to expand our thinking. People staying at the hotel...or even those who frequent the area...might not realize they are potential witnesses. The focus has been the Tarrallton Park area of Norfolk and recently southern Chesapeake. If the name or neighborhood of the hotel are known publically it might be an "ah ha" moment for those staying at the hotel or living near by. Just a thought.

IMO

That Go Pro thing didn't happen at all, IMO!! A few years ago, my son wanted one. I had no idea what he was talking about. He said 'a camera for the motorcycle', so I went to a motorcycle shop/store, and they didn't have them. A quick search on google.... Walmart had them. It was bought and done within a few minutes. No hours spent.

Cameras are at a hotel/motel and the times the door to his room was opened... those will shed more light on things. No doubt cameras around everywhere...never know where there is one watching..

Cameras are at a hotel/motel and the times the door to his room was opened... those will shed more light on things. No doubt cameras around everywhere...never know where there is one watching..

Especially at gas stations. IMO

Nah, I just listened to that tape too many times. It sounded suspicious from the first. And I also remember noticing in the first video we saw of him speaking that he was crying without tears. If we can narrow down the explanation for this behavior (the sniffing) it may shed light on how to proceed. If he has a drug habit, if he is actually distraught, if he is faking, or if he just has a cold.

Also, I just re-listened to the WAVY interview from the other day, and there is no sniffing, but it could have conceivably been edited out. Most of his actual speaking is pretty short and chopped up.

Several know, but not sure that's going to be shared yet.

Like Zach, I think we're all relieved that at least for now, WH is out of the way so the LE can do their job without the hassle of dealing with stuff that stands in their way.

Slightly off topic...but does anyone know where the hotel is? The one where WH had a room. I ask because it could help with the timeline. And someone working there might be able to share the specific times someone was in and out of their room.

I still wonder if that's related to the taxi driver statement that was posted on https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630. Did any of you see that movie Without a Trace? IMO it reminds me of when that lady kept calling the cops saying that child was in CT living with the neighbors. She called so many times and the cops just thought she was crazy.

Now that you mention it.. Or people have been mentioning it. When I saw him at the search party on a Saturday (or Sunday, I can't remember) (more people, this is the day groups were divided and we eventually met up at Northside park) He was standing directly in front of my car talking to a detective. I couldn't hear anything they were saying but I remember watching his face for a couple minutes and he did the whole face-sob but no tears. Just looked like he was getting choked up but I never saw tears well up in his eyes.

Unless it's a creepy little hole-in-the-wall type place. Super cheap, no security cams... the type of places "no questions asked" is the order of the day.

May not even be related, i'm at work in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake cop cars everywhere. Can't get out of the business park, and I hear a helicopter.

Let us know if you hear anything about it. Thanks!

I don't think so either. I would think if she was going in with his mom she would give the money to her and let her purchase it. And like Zach said, she most likely would have taken one of her guy friends with her.

Agree. I make a lot of purchases found on Craigslist and always take someone with me...usually my husband. Anjelica is a smart girl and I think would have taken the same precaution.

I wonder if Wesley would let AJ and some friends party at his hotel room or crash there if they got drunk. Now this just a theory. But what if she went to a party with some kids (white car) and no one could drive because they were too drunk. So they take a taxi to WH's hotel room to sober up. AJ accidentally passes away and now what?

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/father-missing-college-student-appears-court#

This was posted to the local newspaper site this morning. Doesn't say much, but wanted to put it out there.

Thank you very much, Smufily, and thanks for hanging in there, keeping an eye out. It all helps. The locals who contribute to AJ's thread here are humbling and hopeful to me

Father of missing college student appears in court
By Gary A. Harki, The Virginian-Pilot, Mar 23, '15
NORFOLK

[...]

"He is being held without bond. His next court appearance is April 29."

[... LE mum about his arrest's]

"circumstances"

[...]

"or whether it is connected to his daughter's case."

and information about the two searches, Sunday's and that Thursday night's (March 11), based on tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli