VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach, you blog post is exactly what the public and media need to hear. Hopefully media will see it, and do a story on WHO Anjelica is, and how much she's loved and missed. Reading your heart felt words really brought to life Anjelica. Not just a missing person, not just a name! Tears rolled my face.

My own daughter's nick name is angel eyes. Connecting the public to anything about Anjelica is what brings them out wanting to help, and focusing on finding Anjelica! A sap?? NO! A father who is in a great deal of pain, and missing a part of his family.

You see my name? 2Hope4! Even when situations seem grim, I try to hope for the best. Hope until proven otherwise.

Zach HUGE HUGS! and :praying:

Welcome Zach, it's definitely a Welcome I wish I didn't have to give. Hopefully we can support you and not overwhelm you. It sounds like the 7am time on March 2nd is the last time anyone other than WH laid eyes on her? Do you know the last time anyone other than family saw her? By asking this question I am not putting doubt on the 7am sighting I am just curious about her movements prior to March 2.

ok, I have to go for awhile, but I would like you all to ponder something that just hit me. I have seen the Craigslist purchase theory before and now it just struck me that this is possible and fits most of what I can think of right now. I will say something to the detectives. Trust me, I know there is plenty to look at Wes for. Nobody knows that better than me. I even know more stuff than you guys that would make you even think more badly of him, but I don't want to focus on him if we're not sure. Is the Craigslist theory possible? Just contemplate it. Assume everything Wes has said is true. Just for a minute. Keep in mind that if Wes is guilty of hurting Anjelica, that will devastate my family. It will crush many people and leave people dumbfounded for letting him in so close, knowing this was lurking. I want so badly for him to be innocent (of hurting Anjelica)...
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all the questions. My thoughts & prayers are with you, the girls & bringing Anjelica home.

Slightly off topic...but does anyone know where the hotel is? The one where WH had a room. I ask because it could help with the timeline. And someone working there might be able to share the specific times someone was in and out of their room.

I doubt there was a Craigslist connection. There would have been an OBVIOUS clue on her cell and or laptop if she had been scanning craigslist at that time. Then several phone calls/texts to the perps. This case would have been solved already, IMO>

Many 18 yr olds buy electronics online @ Amazon or at Best Buy etc. JMO

But does that REALLY make sense to you? He's clearly saying he DIDN'T leave the "door key" in the mailbox. How can you leave a key that you don't even have?

Jen knew. The kids knew. But the public didn't know. He is trying to distance himself from the notion that he had access or entered the home. IMO.

ok, I have to go for awhile, but I would like you all to ponder something that just hit me. I have seen the Craigslist purchase theory before and now it just struck me that this is possible and fits most of what I can think of right now. I will say something to the detectives. Trust me, I know there is plenty to look at Wes for. Nobody knows that better than me. I even know more stuff than you guys that would make you even think more badly of him, but I don't want to focus on him if we're not sure. Is the Craigslist theory possible? Just contemplate it. Assume everything Wes has said is true. Just for a minute. Keep in mind that if Wes is guilty of hurting Anjelica, that will devastate my family. It will crush many people and leave people dumbfounded for letting him in so close, knowing this was lurking. I want so badly for him to be innocent (of hurting Anjelica)...

I don't think so. I can't see AJ having a stranger from Craigslist meet her at the house. And the vehicle she was driving was still at the house, so she didn't go to meet this person. Unless, of course, she got a ride from someone, but then, she wouldn't have been alone, and whoever she was with surely would have come forward.

Nope...not buying the craigslist theory...at all.

Slightly off topic...but does anyone know where the hotel is? The one where WH had a room. I ask because it could help with the timeline. And someone working there might be able to share the specific times someone was in and out of their room.

Several know, but not sure that's going to be shared yet.

Like Zach, I think we're all relieved that at least for now, WH is out of the way so the LE can do their job without the hassle of dealing with stuff that stands in their way.

Just thought of something. Anjelica loved to post on Fb and tweet. If she was going to go get a go pro, doesn't it seem odd that she didn't post she was going to get one? That her last post was Sunday night at 10:30 pm. Just seems illogical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought of something. Anjelica loved to post on Fb and tweet. If she was going to go get a go pro, doesn't it seem odd that she didn't post she was going to get one? That her last post was Sunday night at 10:30 pm. Just seems illogical.

It was SUPPOSEDLY a surprise gift...

I don't think so. I can't see AJ having a stranger from Craigslist meet her at the house. And the vehicle she was driving was still at the house, so she didn't go to meet this person. Unless, of course, she got a ride from someone, but then, she wouldn't have been alone, and whoever she was with surely would have come forward.

Nope...not buying the craigslist theory...at all.

Nope, I'm not either. Now if the truck was missing, then maybe, but if that were the case and she texted sister back at 2:30 and said "with friends" those friends would have been questioned by the NPD long ago. Not buying the Craigslist theory and not buying she was with friends either.

If anyone DID know, they probably aren't allowed to share. ;)

ETA: Dang it, Mom...we're just echoing each other at this point. LOL!

It was a gift for her bf! He probably follows her SM. She wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. :)

R

Not if it was a birthday present for her boyfriend.

No, since her boyfriend who she allegedly was buying the Gopro for was her fb friend, she probably would want to surprise him. IMHO

But it was supposedly a birthday gift, so I guess she wouldn't want to tweet it. [ but I dont believe she was going to buy one anyway.]

It was supposed to be a gift for her boyfriends birthday, so she likely would have kept it a secret, but IMO the Go Pro purchase never happened.

She did follow a couple of gopro twitter accounts, but that was the only twitter connection I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773