VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else wondered, why would you pull back the carpet? What would you be looking for under the carpet??

When I've had to search my kid's bedroom's after they'd been naughty (rare, my kids are all angels, 100% of the time, like everyone else's) I looked in places that myself, as a kid (teen) would hide things. So, I'd suspect that had something to do with it.

Lol. All my siblings have different fathers and changing a last name does nothing to help nor hurt the sibling bond. I think they did it for tax purpose or simply just to make zh sad.

I totally agree that surnames have nothing to with the kids bonding. Funny story, I'm divorced with one child. I took back my maiden name, so my son and I have different last names. Then my Mom moved in with us. She remarried after my Dad died, and then her 2nd hubby died and she still uses his last name. My son got a new puppy when he was about 8 years old. He named him Charlie Johnson. I asked my son where the Johnson came from and he said the puppy needed a last name. I said why didn't you give him your last name. My 8 year old went on the explain that we all had different last names so Charlie needed a different one too. Smh...

Is it possible that WH was not happy with the separation and did something to AJ to get at the mom, then jumps in like he's there for her and oh so helpful?

This thought has crossed my mind as well. Considering his actions when his first marriage broke up. If he wanted to avoid jail, he would have up and left. The fact he kidnapped her tells me he didn't care about being indicted, he wanted her. This man does not handle rejection well and he does not know how to let go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

This article quotes family as saying they started searching on Thursday 3/19 around 5pm after receiving a tip. They then notified police (no time mentioned) after finding clothing.

Chesapeake LE is quoted as saying they received a request Thursday 3/19 at 6.20 pm to assist NPD at the scene.

Various locals are quoted as saying LE searched up and down the road Thursday evening, Friday evening, and requested surveillance video from a local business some time during the day Friday.

That makes me really iffy of the whole search itself. Who is driving that far away from the home, finds a shirt on the side of the road (which means that it had to be thrown out of a car window most likely) and calls the family before the police? How do they know WH didn't plant the clothes?

Also I'm sure he l can look under carpets without doing damage... He does HVAC for a living. Statement for everyone thinking he damaged the home during his search.

I said in a comment earlier that he "trashed the house" only because I'd read in a msm article (somewhere, lost track) that he'd "strewn trash around the home". Entirely possible that was a msm error.

Personally: Why isn't he getting the name out to the police/public if he feels this person is guilty.... Unless he is redirecting away from the person who actually did it

He was acting like he didnt want to impede in the investigation of said person but he has been trying to feed le this said person the whole time. Plus he knows that any evidence he supposedly found in the house would be inadmissible. Why didnt he just report that the house was being broken in to and then le could have legally searched it and may have found whatever on there own.

WH reminds me of the guy who robbed a convenience store and left his drivers license there. I don't think he really thinks before he acts. I think he acts out of pure anger (like punching a dog for no reason). His lack of emotion in his speech points to being a sociopath imo.

Also, the only proof we have of him punching a dog is his word and he has already proven himself a liar.

Perhaps in his twisted mind being so angry to punch a dog makes people sympathic to the emotional pain he is feeling for his missing daughter so he fabricated that part of the story.

Crazy theory, yes, but lots of things in this case are off the wall.

This, this and this. I was just about to say that we should take everything he says in the jailhouse interview with a large boulder of salt, considering we already know what a liar he is. Some of what he said in that interview could be true, or part of it, or none of it. That's the problem when you've proven yourself to be a liar: everything you say after that is subject to question.

I'm glad you brought that up. Through all this discussion about AJ and WH's relationship, it seems as though she is the center of most of the marital drama between WH, ZH, and JH. It seems like she's the prize that WH fights for. I don't feel his intentions are ever sincere. I always get the ulterior motive vibe IMO

This would give another alternative. With WH background, Anjelica may have left to go be with ZH and she hasn't come forward because of fear of what he might do. Depending on how Monday plays out, she may come forward then.

This would give another alternative. With WH background, Anjelica may have left to go be with ZH and she hasn't come forward because of fear of what he might do. Depending on how Monday plays out, she may come forward then.

Do you think LE thinks that by keeping WH behind bars, AJ is more likely to come out herself? That whole swampy search yesterday makes me think they are not hopeful for something like that. I am though.

I said in a comment earlier that he "trashed the house" only because I'd read in a msm article (somewhere, lost track) that he'd "strewn trash around the home". Entirely possible that was a msm error.

There is no way I could have commented in criminal mode. He wanted LE over there DUH?

Do you think LE thinks that by keeping WH behind bars, AJ is more likely to come out herself? That whole swampy search yesterday makes me think they are not hopeful for something like that. I am though.

I pray so. I'm hoping all the other s*** was done by WH thinking he would be a suspect in her disappearance because of his record and has just been throwing s*** out there to get le off of him as a suspect. Looks like that kind of backfired though. He ain't the brightest egg in the basket.

Zh (AJ'S 2nd dad) just posted this.

I don't know how the world is feeling right now, but I am feeling hopeful still. I think my daughter is coming back. Prayers put me and my other two at peace. Nothing but positive. Wes is just a protective and loving dad doing what he could.... The alternative is too grotesque so quit thinking it!! QUIT! He has been good with my kids and despite his stupid history and the dumb mistakes he's been making lately, not only is he not part of hurting Anjelica but Anjelica is coming back and this is gonna make sense soon.

Zh (AJ'S 2nd dad) just posted this.

I don't know how the world is feeling right now, but I am feeling hopeful still. I think my daughter is coming back. Prayers put me and my other two at peace. Nothing but positive. Wes is just a protective and loving dad doing what he could.... The alternative is too grotesque so quit thinking it!! QUIT! He has been good with my kids and despite his stupid history and the dumb mistakes he's been making lately, not only is he not part of hurting Anjelica but Anjelica is coming back and this is gonna make sense soon.

Can you put up a link to his blog?

All these charges (except the ammunition/weapon one) arise from one incident. IANAL, and I don't know which if any of these charges, if it/they result in a conviction, would "count" as a third strike. WH's prior convictions would need to meet the specific criteria too.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-297.1

As SBHack points out there is other repeat offender sentencing legislation in Virginia too!

I hope we'll know more after the court hearing tomorrow.

He was acting like he didnt want to impede in the investigation of said person but he has been trying to feed le this said person the whole time. Plus he knows that any evidence he supposedly found in the house would be inadmissible. Why didnt he just report that the house was being broken in to and then le could have legally searched it and may have found whatever on there own.

I will admit that so much information has changed that i might be confusing things but I am certain that house was already searched by the police. I do know that this has set the neighborhood on edge and people just want answers.

Some thoughts...

Regarding speculation AJ left on her own for various reasons up to and including the drama show at home: Now that WH is in jail, wouldn't that be enough for her to come out of hiding if she actually is laying low somewhere? Personally, I don't believe she did leave on her own (but God knows I wish that were the case and she's safe and perfectly happy somewhere) so for me I have to go back to the beginning of her weekend at home, which leaves me with more questions:

We know she was at school on 2/27 based on her twitter stream. How did she get home that weekend? Did she have the truck, mom's car, or did someone go pick her up?
What day did she actually go home? Friday after classes were over or Saturday? I don't recall if her twitter stream gave any indication.
Her mom claims to have seen her last at 7am Monday morning but have ANY of her friends (either local or at school) heard from her via text, call, smoke signal or any other means, after Sunday night?
She was planning on being home for a week. Clearly she would have brought home all her dirty laundry, clean laundry & personal hygiene stuffs. Has mom said if any of her items are missing from the home? (specifically the things she came home with)

Just thinking outloud here.

All these charges (except the ammunition/weapon one) arise from one incident. IANAL, and I don't know which if any of these charges, if it/they result in a conviction, would "count" as a third strike. WH's prior convictions would need to meet the specific criteria too.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-297.1

As SBHack points out there is other repeat offender sentencing legislation in Virginia too!

I hope we'll know more after the court hearing tomorrow.

The burglary counts as a strike. The kidnapping of his ex counts as a strike and I think there's another case in NC

WH reminds me of the guy who robbed a convenience store and left his drivers license there. I don't think he really thinks before he acts. I think he acts out of pure anger (like punching a dog for no reason). His lack of emotion in his speech points to being a sociopath imo.

Lol I think the dog was attacking the guy that was trashing his home. He didn't count on the dog being there. Jmo

I remember on thread one it was first reported she was last seen 9 30 the evening before. Then that vanished it became 7am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove