VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit that so much information has changed that i might be confusing things but I am certain that house was already searched by the police. I do know that this has set the neighborhood on edge and people just want answers.

That information came from WH, in an interview he gave to a blogger (not MSM), and has not been confirmed, as far as I know, by LE or MSM.

Once the kid goes public then he would be opened to public onslaughts and innuendos by wh and his supporters. So le probably told him to not go public because it can shift negative attention in the wrong way. Jmo

The burglary counts as a strike. The kidnapping of his ex counts as a strike and I think there's another case in NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked VA's three strikes law last night, none of the current charges qualify. Good thinking though! And you will see some of his prior felonies certainly seem to qualify. VA doesn't count burglary as a strike. But IMO he may have two strikes from his prior convictions, I just don't know how VA handles out of state charges (or charges that were settled out of court, for that matter).

VA 3 strike statute: https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-297.1

Dear Websleuths Members,

Zach is now a verified family member in AJ's case.

Yes you can link to Zach's blog

Zach does not need to provide MSM links. He can offer up personal information and it is up to you to
decide to believe it or now.

Please be respectful. I'm not sure how much Zach will post in the coming days. As you can imagine he is
sick with worry about AJ's disappearance. Don't know how much time he will spend on Websleuths. Any time
Zach can give us will be greatly appreciated.

Tricia

Just got on this case yesterday, catching up finally. I have a lot of questions, so much strange behavior. Of the things LE has charged WH with, what troubles me the most is the ammunition (for a 9mm, I think?). Was this on his person or in his hotel room? Who carries around ammo without a gun? Where is this gun? On one site, a couple of gun enthusiasts had me worried with the number - can't recall verbatim but it seemed like 1 bullet was missing from a certain count (and saying he forgot to get rid of these last ones). I don't know anything about the subject or how many in a box, etc., but it did give me chills.
Will ask other questions as they come to me. This is a lot to digest at once.

That is excellent news :} Welcome Zach and thank you so much for joining us here. Know we mean no disrespect in the scrutiny over some aspects of the case and people involved in it. We all desperately want AJ found, and to support you in any way we can. A few opening questions:

1. Was the text your daughter received from AJ out of the blue or had she texted AJ first?
2. Are there any other text messages that you can confirm and do you know apprx when they were received?
3. Have you been privy to any cell phone ping information you can share with us here or in a private thread?
4. Can you shed any light on the jacket?

Whose house did WH break into? A neighbor's? Did he not know they had a dog? What a dumb move (among many). Who found the credit card? And where?

Whose house did WH break into? A neighbor's? Did he not know they had a dog? What a dumb move (among many). Who found the credit card? And where?

A neighbor, the same one who found the credit card on day one, and who may also be the witness of the white car following the truck, if we believe WH about that tip.

That is excellent news :} Welcome Zach and thank you so much for joining us here. Know we mean no disrespect in the scrutiny over some aspects of the case and people involved in it. We all desperately want AJ found, and to support you in any way we can. A few opening questions:

1. Was the text your daughter received from AJ out of the blue or had she texted AJ first?
2. Are there any other text messages that you can confirm and do you know apprx when they were received?
3. Have you been privy to any cell phone ping information you can share with us here or in a private thread?
4. Can you shed any light on the jacket?

Welcome Zach! Post as much or as little as you like. We have one goal here, and that is to find AJ.

+1 to what Vail said.

Zach,
First, :welcome:

Second, please don't let WS or any of us add to your stress. You do not owe us anything. Not one thing. Just let us know any way we can help, whenever you are ready. My thoughts go out to you.

Just got on this case yesterday, catching up finally. I have a lot of questions, so much strange behavior. Of the things LE has charged WH with, what troubles me the most is the ammunition (for a 9mm, I think?). Was this on his person or in his hotel room? Who carries around ammo without a gun? Where is this gun? On one site, a couple of gun enthusiasts had me worried with the number - can't recall verbatim but it seemed like 1 bullet was missing from a certain count (and saying he forgot to get rid of these last ones). I don't know anything about the subject or how many in a box, etc., but it did give me chills.
Will ask other questions as they come to me. This is a lot to digest at once.

WH, the step father, was arrested after several hours interrogation the day before the search in Chesapeake. During that time his hotel room was searched where the mmo was found. He was later arrested and indicted> http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

We do not know where the gun is or if he had one, although it is a sound assumption there would be a gun to go with the ammo. This was a temporary residence, and WH knows it is a felony to possess the ammo and the weapon.

The burglary counts as a strike. The kidnapping of his ex counts as a strike and I think there's another case in NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since WH criminal past can be mentioned because it's been stated in msm, WH does in fact have numerous felonies under his belt in NC. This is definitely not his first rodeo.

Welcome Zach. You and your children are in my thoughts.

Zach, wish it were under different circumstances.

:welcome:

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

This article quotes family as saying they started searching on Thursday 3/19 around 5pm after receiving a tip. They then notified police (no time mentioned) after finding clothing.

Chesapeake LE is quoted as saying they received a request Thursday 3/19 at 6.20 pm to assist NPD at the scene.

Various locals are quoted as saying LE searched up and down the road Thursday evening, Friday evening, and requested surveillance video from a local business some time during the day Friday.

And someone was posting on FAFB on Thursday at 6:03 pm, "nothing new." The family search had been ongoing for about one hour and twenty minutes later the searching family called LE telling them they had found clothes. Could this have been when an overnight bag or a soccer equipment bag was dumped in the area as some have theorized?

Finally got around to watching the WAVY interview from his jail cell. Can't believe he says in the video that the police told him: "[You] know where AJ is. Give [us] the answers. [You] can bring her home." Basically just brazenly told the world that LE thinks he did it.

At this point we are left with two paths: A) he really didn't do it and he's seriously unlucky or B) he did it and is a complete and total imbecile!

About the gun... It could be WHs brother/nephews gun and be legally owned. Ammo just left at the hotel room.

It's a lot of Ammo to just be carrying around, but they could have been planning some vigilante justice.

If it was one of my kids... I would rather not even think about it.

Just keeping an open mind... Not what I feel in my heart at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member