VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might matter or it might not Zach, but I'm wondering if the greenish colored vehicle (forgive my ignorance of make/model) with the red trailer shown here, is his work vehicle? If not, can you just say yes or no, so none of us violate TOS and get sent to the corner? ;)

View attachment 71579

Google street view timestamp August 2014.

green vehicle no longer there. trailer gone too i think

I have done Amtrak a number of times, including the Northeast regional into NYC. I know that you can hop on a train and buy a ticket from the conductor. He / she may ask for ID but I don't know how or if they record the information. I can see a cute college girl getting away without ID. Now of course that would make her memorable as well.

she may have had her student id. pretty sure but not positive

Zach, thank you so much for so patiently answering our questions! I was wondering if you know what gas station W and AJ supposedly met at during the last sighting of her? Thank you!

nope..

Here is a question I have if you took someone or did something to that person,would you leave a jacket rolled up behind a cushion of a couch.No you would get rid of it.
Hadsell admitted to breaking in and spending roughly 18 minutes inside the home, where he tore through trash cans and peeled back parts of the carpet. He said he even punched the family dog out of anger. He claimed to have discovered a clue upon searching through the resident’s furniture.

“I found my daughter’s jacket in his couch, rolled up behind the cushion,” said Hadsell.”I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. It’s not like I had the jacket, I didn’t plant the jacket, I didn’t know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there.”

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

Zach, just wondering in your opinion if you really think the sighting of the white car in the driveway is credible. I believe it was the neighbor on the porch smoking that said it was behind her car in the driveway, right? I'm trying to leave the kid out that said he saw a white car following her truck in this whole thing.

ya neighbor wasn't 100% on his date/time.

Thought concerning the shorts found earlier in the thread... Pajamas perhaps?

Another thought.. No judgement intended, but I wonder if AJ smoked pot? And maybe WH provided her with it? Probably not, but I just wanted to put it out there.

highly unlikely - like almost zero chance. Wes isnt into pot either.

You cant blame yourself for that. It wasnt by your choosing that you were shut out of her life. Kids are so impressionable at that age and adults can really influence them and they dont even know it's being done to them. Please try not to be so harsh on yourself. You could never have known something like this would happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with her Zach

IMO, I think if we knew why WH wasn't staying in the home at the time Anjelica went missing that we'd then more easily be able to piece the puzzle together.

Zach, do you know where the tip came from to search Northside Park?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it possible the neighbor and WH are involved together in the disappearance of Anjelica?
Is it possible the *strange texts* weren't really from the neighbor that WH has implicated versus being from WH himself to Anjelica?

ETA: The reason I ask about involved together is it seems as if the neighbors stories/timeline are conflicting/not clear either.

I will say one thing... I am the only girl in my family, I have 4 brothers, so yes I was daddy's girl. I try to put my dad in WH's place of Anjelica missing and if my dad thought the neighbor was involved in my disappearance, the last thing he would've done was go break in the person's house, instead he would have went there to confront the person and things would've gotten very ugly.

To me punching a dog at the neighbors house shows a lot of anger.I don't even want to go there.Why is he taking the investigation on his own and not working with LE??

To my fellow Websleuthers how many times have we seen an arrest made on unrelated charges to a missing person,yet LE is not calling them a suspect.While actively
searching for the missing person.Simply because they don't have enough evidence at the time to call them one.Mistakes can be made,but we have to remember they have the information that we don't have.

Also, katydid23 needs some kind of award! All the way back in thread 2, right after the interview came out, she said:

Also, if the guilty party wanted to pick someone to frame, by putting AJ's jacket into their closet, they couldn't do so unless they knew how to break and enter houses.....oh wait....

Talk about foresight!

IMO looking at the texts she wasn't actually afraid . The way I read it is a guy was texting her and she jokingly said to her cousin help .

I agree. I don't think there was any fear involved in those text messages.

I also interpreted the

*NO
HELP*

one as AJ responding to her cousin meaning "you are NO HELP in this situation" OR "this sharing I just did via text provided me with absolutely NO HELP"

kind of a teen, "why did I bother?" thing.

I did not at all get the impression that the *NO HELP* text from AJ meant- I need HELP or HELP ME! in a serious or emergency kind of way.

game over

Screenshot 2015-03-23 at 8.20.30 PM - Edited.jpg as per his perp pic

Thank you, Zach. Hope you take time to take care of yourself, too. We're all counting on you (no pressure there) and I'm sure those close to you too.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member