VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to believe that WH intents were pure-trying to out a suspect-and that he did what an good criminal would do-sleuth on his own. But he forgot how not to get caught. You would think after his past experiences that the 'system' would let him down. I am going to TRY to keep an open mind towards WH.

What's that Ferguson chant? The whole damned system is guilty as hell.

Brainstorming here...

Topic: -text message(s) sent from AJ's phone to Jennifer, her mother.

The message(s) very well could have been typed directly from AJ's fingertips with a tap to the send button.

The only reason anyone has thought otherwise is because her mother Jennifer said “The conversation, in my opinion, was kind of off. I can’t be 100 percent sure I know that was my daughter I was texting. I know how she talks and I know the type of things she says.”

And, other than hearing that one text stated that *AJ wasn't ready to come home yet*; we have no idea what the full context of "the conversation" was.

Possible conversation (Mom's use of word conversation tells us that there was more than one text message going back & forth?)-

Mother wanting to know where daughter is, why she hasn't come home etc.

Daughter, a 1st year college student who has experienced living away from home since going to Longwood; was in the role of independent young woman (age 18); exhibiting independent decision making while participating in "the text conversation"; possibly *standing her ground* about whatever decision(s) she was making during the evening to overnight conversation time period; I could go on & on here...

Mother quite surprised that daughter is demonstrating this unwavering independence feels that her daughter is behaving "out of character"; wow, so out of character that Mother's *Mom* brain is saying "wow, she's never acted like this before; wow, she's never said things like this to me before; wow, is this my daughter on the other end of this text conversation???; wait, someone must be putting her up to this; someone else is telling her what to say; ohhhhhh, snap! this can't be her, she would never...

Mother decides THAT was NOT my daughter!!!!

But, it was. And, Mother knew it was.

Daughter sending clear messages that she's making the decisions during that period of time.

Mother just didn't want to recognize the difference in her daughter. The adaption to becoming more independent. Her daughter was actually a bit more grown up since that day last August when she'd left for her transition from high school girl to college girl/woman.

And, the media and the viewers and the readers and the family and the friends and EVERYONE grabbed onto what the Mother felt and said AND ran with it!

End of brainstorming

Ponder this with me?

[I have more thoughts on this and much more about this case in my brain, BUT I must tell the monkeys that are jumping around and chattering inside my head that it's time for B. E. D!!] :)
This is very feasible to me . That transition is sometimes a hard one for a mum to accept . my mum had trouble letting go and didn't want me to be independent . We had a few arguments about it and were close

GlobalGabb-yes-someone has a 'thing for you lol. Set a trap of sorts.

This is why I am here on Websleuths - for these gems like this. The logistics are the hardest thing to navigate. In fact the flyer issue has been a big pain to me. I feel like Jennifer's flyers (not actually made by her) could be a little bit better. The 'MISSING' logo or whatever is too small. The picture is too small and too much background and is a glamour photo. Wes and Jen's cells are the numbers listed instead of police. No reward is listed and no online reference is listed. MANY times I have gone into a place that has a flyer but the flyer is off to the side and nobody is looking. I put them right on the door or where people pay. I go to bars. I even prayed with a couple guys from a bar. We held hands. Now that was a thing of beauty. I have gone to fire stations and delivery places since they go into people's homes or see inside. I put at stop lights and walkways. At laundrymats, and barber shops. One time the bartender said I couldn't leave one, so I just asked a guy drinking a beer if he'd seen her and told him to hold onto the flyer if he would. The flyer might have ended up on the table for a couple hours. That might be enough. Bars are good places for bad guys to hang out at. I was gonna go inside a strip club but they were closed. I might tape one to their door with maybe a sticky saying 'please post'. I have tried to tell this stuff to Jennifer and all the friends that are over there all the time, but so far they haven't changed their flyer or their approach. They have all been fooled into believing I am just some guy interfering and trying to get back into Anjelica's life or something. Thanks to Jennifer. I think she needs to be in jail for awhile too. That's just my rant cause I'm getting tired and pissed off. If somebody has her, I wish all the damnation of the mighty God upon their head and may justice be swift and fierce........

Zach, I saw one of your flyers at the place where my son gets his hair cut last week ~ right next to the cash register ~ you couldn't miss it. I was glad to see it there... If there is anything we (the locals here) can do to help you, please let us know...

Zach, I saw one of your flyers at the place where my son gets his hair cut last week ~ right next to the cash register ~ you couldn't miss it. I was glad to see it there... If there is anything we (the locals here) can do to help you, please let us know...
Same. I 10000% support you Zach!

Another thing that's been bothering me...what time does WH go to work? We know, per mom and daughters, that AJ was awake at 7 am. Was she also awake when WH dropped of the truck? He clearly tells us he didn't see AJ, and then gets super detailing about ignition keys vs door keys. That has NEVER made sense to me, no matter how you slice it. If by "door key" he means house key, then why WOULD he leave that in the mailbox along with the ignition key? AJ was already in the house, and surely had a house key of her own. If by "door key" he meant the truck door key, then why wouldn't he include that along with the ignition key? AJ would certainly need that too. And why does he make such a point of telling us that he didn't leave that key? Keys seem to matter ALOT to him in his telling of events, therefore they matter alot to me...so I can't leave this mystery alone. He's trying to cover his *advertiser censored* with this whole key thing, I'm sure of it...I just can't seem to put my finger on what, because I can't figure out which type of key he is referring to, and it's driving me crazy!!!

I wish I could rely on the neighbors sighting of AJ later in the day, but now I feel as thought I can't. And that puts me back to wondering if ANYONE other than Wes saw AJ that day? And is that noon gas station meeting for real, or is it bs he made up to cover for something happening earlier in the morning?

(Sorry....alot of disconnected thoughts here this morning. Def need more coffee.)

What kind of truck is it/how new is it? It might not even need separate keys for door and ignition. I always assumed "door key" meant "front door key," but yeah, why in the world would he even leave that or point out he didn't? Weird.

In relation to WH, I can't help think of the father in the Jenise Wright case. I'm pretty sure 99% of us, including myself, were convinced he was guilty after learning of his past.
Maybe it's because I don't want to believe WH harmed AJ, but there must be a lot of pressure on him because of his history. I'm sure he wants to overcompensate any way possible.

I don't know if it was 99% of us. I think more of us were ticked off at the sort of free-range parenting style that allowed GG to have access to her in the first place. I followed that case from day 1 as well and the vibe I get from WH and the one from Jenise's dad are nothing alike.

MOO.

maybe we should take it as it was said-exactly-he said what? left this key-not the other. Period. I saw it as he left the truck key and not the house door key.

If you are going to lie its best to use "versions of the truth" WH has told many lies... So along those lines I'll put out some thoughts:

I think he must have seen AJ that day however could the "stare at each other" mean hostility?

"Left my presence" seems extremely strange thing to say to me and I pray I'm wrong.

There was so much said anyone else have a theory on his lies/ versions of the truth?

Zach my heart goes out to you

This is why I am here on Websleuths - for these gems like this. The logistics are the hardest thing to navigate. In fact the flyer issue has been a big pain to me. I feel like Jennifer's flyers (not actually made by her) could be a little bit better. The 'MISSING' logo or whatever is too small. The picture is too small and too much background and is a glamour photo. Wes and Jen's cells are the numbers listed instead of police. No reward is listed and no online reference is listed. MANY times I have gone into a place that has a flyer but the flyer is off to the side and nobody is looking. I put them right on the door or where people pay. I go to bars. I even prayed with a couple guys from a bar. We held hands. Now that was a thing of beauty. I have gone to fire stations and delivery places since they go into people's homes or see inside. I put at stop lights and walkways. At laundrymats, and barber shops. One time the bartender said I couldn't leave one, so I just asked a guy drinking a beer if he'd seen her and told him to hold onto the flyer if he would. The flyer might have ended up on the table for a couple hours. That might be enough. Bars are good places for bad guys to hang out at. I was gonna go inside a strip club but they were closed. I might tape one to their door with maybe a sticky saying 'please post'. I have tried to tell this stuff to Jennifer and all the friends that are over there all the time, but so far they haven't changed their flyer or their approach. They have all been fooled into believing I am just some guy interfering and trying to get back into Anjelica's life or something. Thanks to Jennifer. I think she needs to be in jail for awhile too. That's just my rant cause I'm getting tired and pissed off. If somebody has her, I wish all the damnation of the mighty God upon their head and may justice be swift and fierce........

I agree with you, Zach. The hoopla over the fliers was unfortunate, as was the inclusion of private instead of police phone numbers. I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but I live in Japan and work with an international group of people. In talking with them, some have said that they have seen an AJ flier come across their Facebook wall. Social media has a long reach. We will all keep posting. Someone will come forward with something.

I don't know if it was 99% of us. I think more of us were ticked off at the sort of free-range parenting style that allowed GG to have access to her in the first place. I followed that case from day 1 as well and the vibe I get from WH and the one from Jenise's dad are nothing alike.

MOO.

I didn't ever feel convinced that Jenise's father was the actual perp. I did feel that they were neglectful in the sense that they didn't keep a close eye on her at all. I felt she was too young to rove the neighborhood alone. But I did not feel like he was a manipulative, violent, lying whackjob. Like I do in this case.

No brainstorming necessary

Conclusion:

I have listened to the CH podcast with WH interview several times.

Red Truck. Mailbox. Keys.

and, my ears hear: left the key(s) in the mailbox, just for the truck, the ignition key only, the door key

My ears do not hear a *NOT* in there where some have heard a not in "not the door key".

I conclude that WH was identifying that the truck ignition key and the truck door key were one in the same. He left one key. A truck key.

Is it wrong of me to want to call the jail and have them deliver a message to their resident? I just have two words for him-"Game Over."

I'm just going to put this idea out there . I suffer from a social anxiety disorder I'm not comfortable talking to people who are not in my immediate world . If I have to talk to someone new I will over talk and detail everything its actually pretty annoying and I don't mean to do it but Im what's called a people pleaser so I will try to please people by talking and telling them more details then what's asked of me . For instance if someone brings up my art work I will go into great detail of how and why I did it . what color paint I used and in what style . Then I will usually go on without being prompted to say when I found I was good at art and how long I've been doing it . Then I'll say as a child I sucked at it and on and on I'll go until someone walks off . I don't mean to do it and its part of my anxiety issues I have . It happens if I'm nervous just thinking out loud

Seriously-what kind of person gets their eyelids tattooed-a career criminal of sorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha