VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to put this idea out there . I suffer from a social anxiety disorder I'm not comfortable talking to people who are not in my immediate world . If I have to talk to someone new I will over talk and detail everything its actually pretty annoying and I don't mean to do it but Im what's called a people pleaser so I will try to please people by talking and telling them more details then what's asked of me . For instance if someone brings up my art work I will go into great detail of how and why I did it . what color paint I used and in what style . Then I will usually go on without being prompted to say when I found I was good at art and how long I've been doing it . Then I'll say as a child I sucked at it and on and on I'll go until someone walks off . I don't mean to do it and its part of my anxiety issues I have . It happens if I'm nervous just thinking out loud

That makes you a beautiful person-pure and simple.

Something I can't help but wonder... Why was DH at the scene when the cc was initially found by the neighbor? Is this the same neighbor whose house WH broke into? Is it possible that DH threw the card piece out for neighbor to find, knowing that's the path he'd be taking on the way home? Could it be because neighbor saw something he wasn't supposed to (DH's car parked behind AJ that day).....?

I'm just going to put this idea out there . I suffer from a social anxiety disorder I'm not comfortable talking to people who are not in my immediate world . If I have to talk to someone new I will over talk and detail everything its actually pretty annoying and I don't mean to do it but Im what's called a people pleaser so I will try to please people by talking and telling them more details then what's asked of me . For instance if someone brings up my art work I will go into great detail of how and why I did it . what color paint I used and in what style . Then I will usually go on without being prompted to say when I found I was good at art and how long I've been doing it . Then I'll say as a child I sucked at it and on and on I'll go until someone walks off . I don't mean to do it and its part of my anxiety issues I have . It happens if I'm nervous just thinking out loud

The thanks button wasn't enough, it really helps us ( me ) to remember to think outside the box

That makes you a beautiful person-pure and simple.
Thanks starry I'm just wondering if its possible if WH has the same problem . I got mine because I spent years not being social I gave up school to raise my brother and nephew and take care of my mum. For 15 years I didn't really go out socially with friends . I wonder if WH having served time in prison may have developed the problem

Another thing that's been bothering me...what time does WH go to work? We know, per mom and daughters, that AJ was awake at 7 am. Was she also awake when WH dropped of the truck? He clearly tells us he didn't see AJ, and then gets super detailing about ignition keys vs door keys. That has NEVER made sense to me, no matter how you slice it. If by "door key" he means house key, then why WOULD he leave that in the mailbox along with the ignition key? AJ was already in the house, and surely had a house key of her own. If by "door key" he meant the truck door key, then why wouldn't he include that along with the ignition key? AJ would certainly need that too. And why does he make such a point of telling us that he didn't leave that key? Keys seem to matter ALOT to him in his telling of events, therefore they matter alot to me...so I can't leave this mystery alone. He's trying to cover his *advertiser censored* with this whole key thing, I'm sure of it...I just can't seem to put my finger on what, because I can't figure out which type of key he is referring to, and it's driving me crazy!!!

I wish I could rely on the neighbors sighting of AJ later in the day, but now I feel as thought I can't. And that puts me back to wondering if ANYONE other than Wes saw AJ that day? And is that noon gas station meeting for real, or is it bs he made up to cover for something happening earlier in the morning?

(Sorry....alot of disconnected thoughts here this morning. Def need more coffee.)

How big is this storage bin in the bed of the truck and does it need a key?

I suffer from the same thing so I feel your pain. As for WH, he does not seem to be shy of the camera (just my opinion).

Rolling around so much speculation in my head ... Here is something I've come back to several times. You experienced WSers - please fill me in. This is in reference to the WAVY article about the March 20, 2015 LE-only search off of S. Battlefield Blvd. in Chesapeake. This was the day after the family went out there on a tip and found the clothes (don't get me started on the absurdity of that). The article states:

"Forensics teams collected evidence in brown paper bags and stopped at times to take photographs. Detectives on scene confirmed undercover officials were involved in the search." http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

My question is: why were there "undercover officials" involved in or needed in the evening search that I read elsewhere was LE only, no family and friends invited? It was all LE that day or at least evening, I thought. Perhaps the reporter meant that the "undercover officials" were there earlier in the day, but again, why did they need to be undercover? And I am assuming that "officials" means some type of LE, right?

From watching too many movies, I think of undercover officials (i.e. undercover cops or FBI) as being involved in sting operations, not in LE searches (in the dark). So what is the "undercover" part of this ... you see where I am going.

Unlike most of you, my evening is just starting, and this has been a topic of conversation at our dinner table. As always, I appreciate your thoughts. And I keep AJ's well-being and prayers for her family and friends in my thoughts, as well.

I might not discount that while investigating AJ's disappearance, they may have realized WH had other occupations as well that they may have been following.

I've never been in front of a camera so I don't know how I would react . People often think I'm outgoing and confident when the whole time I'm freaking out . I do it with emotions too if I'm upset at home I literally will walk out the front door and act like everything's great . lol I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem .

Thanks starry I'm just wondering if its possible if WH has the same problem . I got mine because I spent years not being social I gave up school to raise my brother and nephew and take care of my mum. For 15 years I didn't really go out socially with friends . I wonder if WH having served time in prison may have developed the problem
I see the correlation- you have a compassionate heart and prolly WH too. He really comes off as a Robin-Hood. I don't see him as violent. Then again-look at Ted Bundy.
Who knows what lurks underneath.
Mels-you have provided much insight and thanks for being so open.

I see the correlation- you have a compassionate heart and prolly WH too. He really comes off as a Robin-Hood. I don't see him as violent. Then again-look at Ted Bundy.
Who knows what lurks underneath.
Mels-you have provided much insight and thanks for being so open.
Thank you my mum brother and nephew are my life . I think by his past actions he can be violent . He seems to me to be one of those people that can be great one minute and moody the next IMO. Punching the dog actually concerns me a lot unless the dog went for him because he'd broken in ? Other then that I can't see why he would punch it .

ha ha! do they have those?

lol I had to google! I was going to say "No", but then I thought, they have Lego-everything-else, so maybe they do. I just can't resist the urge to make really bad puns. Sorry.:blushing:

Thank you my mum brother and nephew are my life . I think by his past actions he can be violent . He seems to me to be one of those people that can be great one minute and moody the next IMO. Punching the dog actually concerns me a lot unless the dog went for him because he'd broken in ? Other then that I can't see why he would punch it .

He said he punched the dog out of frustration, not out of self defense. That tells me he's quite violent when he's angry....

As for whether he was planting evidence or just taking matters into his own hands, it does seem odd that he would have done all of those other things (tipped over trash, tore up carpet, etc) if he was just trying to plant the jacket. Or was he using that all as an excuse in order to "find" the jacket? I just don't know.... I'm guessing he was the one who reported it to LE?

lol I had to google! I was going to say "No", but then I thought, they have Lego-everything-else, so maybe they do. I just can't resist the urge to make really bad puns. Sorry.:blushing:

lol-you keep us on our toes and that's a good thing. And as they say-there's nothing new under the sun.

Hugs to you, Mels. In the interview, he said he punched the dog in the head because he was angry, not because the dog was aggressive. No excuse. The dog had every right to rip his throat out, but didn't. Poor pup.

QUITE OFTEN. It's called fillicide. The ultimate way to get revenge on the other parent:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/25/parents-who-kill-custody-battle/13721487/
Oh my, that was a horrifying article! I was discounting custody battles as a motivator for killing a child, as that wouldn't apply to AJ, but apparently that was a factor in only some of the cases they tracked. Thanks for the article. It was a hard read but I'm glad I read it.

He said he punched the dog out of frustration, not out of self defense. That tells me he's quite violent when he's angry....

As for whether he was planting evidence or just taking matters into his own hands, it does seem odd that he would have done all of those other things (tipped over trash, tore up carpet, etc) if he was just trying to plant the jacket. Or was he using that all as an excuse in order to "find" the jacket? I just don't know.... I'm guessing he was the one who reported it to LE?
The thing that doesn't sit well with me is he doesn't seem to be incredibly smart . So would he think to stage the search when he found the jacket . I probably wouldn't of thought to do that myself .

But I'm not sure I can ignor he said he met with her around noon. Why would he place himself with her if he wasn't?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because he was seen? He placed himself with her because he might have been seen. He sounds like he is trying to cover all possible angles. Excuses for being at the house, at the gas station, late for work. Alibi and explanations. Don't want to have tunnel vision either, but do innocent people really do that?

I am leaning towards he is not guilty of the disappearance of AJ. He is overtly stupid but his actions show concern to find perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773