VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic (sorry in advance) - Those of you using Uber, please be careful!!! You could be driven around by someone just like WH (clarification: with a criminal background like his) from what I understand. The background checks they do aren't very thorough. I have been to scared to ever take one (I feel like it's as safe as hitchhiking but call me a worry wart!) and they aren't allowed to do business here currently but just wanted to say please be safe! I'm glad one poster (sorry I don't recall who) uses his/her credit card for a trail. Okay, done with my PSA lol if you want to read more about their BG checks... just do a google search. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links on unrelated stuff.

It was removed within minutes. I don't think that LE saw that it was uploaded instantly, called the news station, and got it taken down in less than five minutes! I think someone accidentally uploaded the wrong video and then quickly deleted it all once realizing. I don't think there's a reason they would be releasing the raw footage anyway? But maybe

or they saw us here on WS heading down to many rabbit holes and dangled a carrot to get us back on track. JMO, MOO Just Kidding...

I don't have it typed up!

I'm feeling very positive that they uploaded the wrong video file and someone put up the raw footage instead of an edited cut. It's all totally gone now. I really don't think they meant for that to be made public.

I'm searching my cache now to see if there's anyway I can find it. Even if I do I don't think I can post it because there's a rule against posting things that are supposed to be kept private.
I just pm'd you a site that may help!

I know her credibility is up in the air, but I can't get that cabbie out of my mind. The fact that she said that they wanted to be taken to a hotel, and WH staying in a hotel...I know lots of people stay in hotels but the coincidence is mind-boggling to me.

I know her credibility is up in the air, but I can't get that cabbie out of my mind. The fact that she said that they wanted to be taken to a hotel, and WH staying in a hotel...I know lots of people stay in hotels but the coincidence is mind-boggling to me.

I know we want to believe it because we would be that much closer. But this person claims she saw AJ many, many times, even before AJ went missing. What are the chances that the same one person had run into AJ in several different places, on different dates, and in totally different scenarios? For me, I need to file it away as rumor.

I've seen too many credible witnesses be wrong in other cases and I don't consider her credible. :( I understand where you are coming from though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching this I was struck by something I have not thought of nor seen discussed here. We are taking his word for the break in being at a different house other than AJ's mom's house. Is it remotely possible he broke into JH's house? He has a lengthy record and any b&e would be cause for alarm...but why the delay? And the list of felony charges with no bond...Again I don't know if it's because of his record or the nature of his most recent bad decisions...but I bet ya'll can think of several reasons he might need to get back in that house.

imo

JMO about the " cabbie": she posted 2 quite different stories of "sightings", on two different pages. So I'm taking them with a bucket of salt ;). This is not to say she might not be sincere; some of the people who called in sightings of HTG were adamant it was her. In fact, reports of sightings are still coming in, 2 weeks after she's been safely home ;) !

I haven't caught up just yet and this may have already been mentioned but, if we are going to think about a possible go-pro Craigslist type sale I would like to add that if the sale was done through a local FB yard sale site the post could have been deleted. I belong to a couple sites local to my area. For some reason people feel more comfortable meeting strangers on these FB sites because it's attached to an actual FB account. After the item is sold the seller deletes the post including all comments on the post. For these types of transactions there would be no need for there to be phone calls or text messages between The buyer and seller. If the person AJ met up with then had her phone they could open the FB app on Her phone And delete any pms or there may have been no pms and the entire transaction was discussed in the comments on the sellers post. My husband has purchased several items on these sites and has never once exchanged phone calls or text messages. Just wanted to throw this out there if it had not already been mentioned. If AJ was going to buy a go-pro Craigslist isn't the only option.

After watching this I was struck by something I have not thought of nor seen discussed here. We are taking his word for the break in being at a different house other than AJ's mom's house. Is it remotely possible he broke into JH's house? He has a lengthy record and any b&e would be cause for alarm...but why the delay? And the list of felony charges with no bond...Again I don't know if it's because of his record or the nature of his most recent bad decisions...but I bet ya'll can think of several reasons he might need to get back in that house.

imo

YES!!! Absolutely. We don't know for a fact WHERE the offenses occurred.

But what are the percentages of cab riders that are going to a hotel. I'd say a pretty high percentage of them are from out of town, hence they needed a cab.

Also, the cops were given access to this cab drivers statement and how to reach her. If they thought it was AJ then they could have verified by looking at the cabs records. Even if no video, there are records of pick up and destination, and some people use bank cards.

The thing is, this cab driver also said she saw this same girl a few other times in Ocean View and around town. So I am not sure it was really AJ. There are a zillion pretty teens with long brown wavy hair and big smiles around.

I have seen so many sightings that seemed credible but didn't pan out. It is hard for me to trust them usually.

My parents went away a lot. One time me and my sister decided to take advantage of it and threw a rather large party. How did my parents find out? Did we leave beer bottles? Cigarette butts? Neighbor told? NO.
My mother KNEW because the house was way too clean lol. She KNEW.

Also, this is off topic so I am sorry, I just don't want anyone that has been reading previous threads to have any misconceptions that can affect their choices or perceived options in certain situations. It
was mentioned earlier in one of the threads that Plan B does not work if you have already ovulated. That is FALSE. It prevents the release of an egg, it prevents the fertilization of an egg, and if ovulation had occurred, it
prevents a fertilized egg from latching onto the uterus. Sorry to be so off topic again. I will add a link, you can go to the FAQ sheet and go to the part that says "How does Plan B work" to see that info.

http://www.planb.ca/faq.html

:floorlaugh: Busted.... Because the house was too CLEAN! :sweep:

thanks for a chuckle during this scary case...

One thing we need to keep in mind about the GoPro. Wes said he did not even know if that is what she wanted the $ for. He said he assumed so, since a week earlier he overheard her saying something about it to her bf's mom. So Wes says he just gave her that amount because in his 2 hours of internet research he figured out the minimum price.

That does not sound real to me. And Wes is a known liar, so I don't put much stock in that story.

And if by some chance he was telling the truth that she was talking to the mom about getting the bf a Go Pro, wouldnt she put in that $ with mom and get him a better one?

But what are the percentages of cab riders that are going to a hotel. I'd say a pretty high percentage of them are from out of town, hence they needed a cab.

Also, the cops were given access to this cab drivers statement and how to reach her. If they thought it was AJ then they could have verified by looking at the cabs records. Even if no video, there are records of pick up and destination, and some people use bank cards.

The thing is, this cab driver also said she saw this same girl a few other times in Ocean View and around town. So I am not sure it was really AJ. There are a zillion pretty teens with long brown wavy hair and big smiles around.

I have seen so many sightings that seemed credible but didn't pan out. It is hard for me to trust them usually.

I know I'm just wishful thinking. I just feel like AJ is no more closer to being found then when this first started. Things keep changing up and down and side to side but never straight.

I can't get it out of my mind that WH wanted that GoPro for himself to film things - : (

I just watched the video of JH finally. She is very intense and emotional, understandably, about wanting the focus to be on AJ, not WH. But I'm trying to understand why she took a back seat to WH in keeping the focus on AJ. They weren't even living together, but he was front and center. It was like she ceased to exist after the initial interview. I don't mean this as a judgement. As my mother used to say about odd situations..."There must have been a reason." But I think it would be very helpful to understand that reason. We need all the clarity we can get IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8c-yzsmSMOI

Someone like WH would never marry a strong-willed woman. He needs someone easily manipulated, believes what he says without question. And guys like him can spot these woman in 30 seconds of coming into a room. Nothing personal with JH, but not too many women would marry a convicted felon, recently out of prison within one month of meeting him, especially with 3 minor daughters in the home, IMO.

Just wanna say, that interview that just aired tonight...was the FIRST time I have ever heard WH refer to AJ as "our" daughter. Made me feel a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee