VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, ozinus (and all the other locals who have recently joined)!

I would encourage you to call Norfolk PD. Chances are they know about the side job, but it can't hurt. You never know what small piece of info could help find AJ.

Wes stopped by last Friday i believe -- he apologized to not getting to my job and all that. My boyfriend said he totally understood given that his daughter was missing -- at this point we thought it was his bio daughter

Any mention of a needing a 4 wheeler? Going fishing? Anything that stands out at all?

Can someone bump the transcript of the interview please...The H&H Mechanical seems to stand out to me for some reason - like I heard him say it in the interview?? Thanks in advance

Sorry if this has been said.....having a really hard time keeping up!!

I'm thinking he does NOT have a second phone. He just told LE he does when they said, "if you supposedly received a phone call from an older lady telling you there was clothing on the side of the road, how come that phone call is not showing up on your phone anywhere?" "Oh...um....I have a second phone....she called me on that one...." (And how in the world would that random lady have that number.....) "And where is that phone, WH?" "I lost it."

I don't know....just a theory....

On another note.....WH sure is obsessed with the number 18......same age as AJ.......

I am going to relisten to that part where he says I lost it. It sounds like he might be saying something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he's saying "but I've also." it's at the 8:00 min. mark. You will probably want to back it up a few seconds before hand.

I am seriously behind here, but wanted to jump in to share a thought I had. Then I must return to work...

The cut up card has bugged me throughout this whole case. If you are disposing of someone else's belongings, why cut up their credit card? Why care? Then I thought of something. Is it possible her card is linked to a joint account? Perhaps the person who cut it up did so because they didn't want to risk having someone else who may have stumbled across it keep it and spend THEIR money. It's the only logical thing I can think of. If it wasn't cut up by her, then it was cut up by someone who wanted to protect the assets that card was linked to.

Thoughts?

I think this is a very interesting thought. My sister has a Wells Fargo acct (same bank as AJ's) and she had her son's acct linked to hers, in case he ever went overdrawn and needed a little extra while in college. Also, she could easily deposit money into it if he needed $ while away at school.

Did he know she was home?

Did he come into the house looking for something like his B&E bag and gun and found AJ..

Watching that video was heart wrenching. We know from some posters here that there is information the family knows that we are not privy to. The first song choice was somewhat revealing (I don't want to say "odd" since that sounds like I didn't like it).

Perhaps a cadaver dog hit on something in one of the vehicles or hotel room. If they told WH that in the hours and hours of questioning, I doubt he'd reveal that in an interview.

Yesterday the locals were posting lots of ideas of places to search. I'm at work right now (multitasking :) ) but to pull those ideas together and map them, and areas already searched. Or maybe send in tips to the police. I truly believe that Hannah Graham was found because of SAR following up on "somebody's hunch of where to search. We have got to find AJ.

JMO, MOO...

Absolutely! I think they should be searching all the way down Ballahack Rd., into the park on Ballahack, the Dismal Swamp Canal Trail, Cornland Road. I was kind of confused when they searched up and down Battlefield, but didn't venture into the other areas. Honestly, as soon as I realized they were searching at the packing plant, those are the first places I thought to look. I hope they at least considered how rural the area gets and just how much swamp land there is.

Just wanted to bring this forward. I know I saw another post outlining this same area from another poster who rides a bike around the area, but I'm having trouble finding it.

I think he's saying "but I've also." it's at the 8:00 min. mark. You will probably want to back it up a few seconds before hand.

Just to clarify, in my post about not believing he actually does have a second phone, I was not saying that the transcript says he lost it, or that I thought that's what he said (I did not actually watch the video, just read the transcript." I was just explaining how I thought a conversation between LE and him if he DID have to explain away that supposed phone call to a supposed second phone that has disappeared.

Wait...are you talking about Uncle Bob's Storage? Do you know whether he actually has a storage unit there? If he's staying in a hotel, and needed to store his things, that's right near his damned hotel room!

Kind of an ah ha moment for me. I willing to bet she wasnt ever in his hotel room. But depending on who's name the storage unit is in (company/family member/his) it may have been over looked.

Someone else please double check...I googled H&H Mechanical and the address comes back 1806 E Little Creek Rd....Thats a storage unit...Uncle Bobs Self Storage to be exact. Please Lord tell me Thats been looked at.

I believe that address is well known to LE :)

Kind of an ah ha moment for me. I willing to bet she wasnt ever in his hotel room. But depending on who's name the storage unit is in (company/family member/his) it may have been over looked.

But we don't know that he actually had a storage unit. Let's not jump the gun here.

I think this is a very interesting thought. My sister has a Wells Fargo acct (same bank as AJ's) and she had her son's acct linked to hers, in case he ever went overdrawn and needed a little extra while in college. Also, she could easily deposit money into it if he needed $ while away at school.

Is there still speculation as to whether it was a debit card or an actual credit card? Either way, if it was a debit card that was connected to an account that someone else had access to (someone with money troubles), they'd probably want to make sure the money in that account was safe.

But we don't know that he actually had a storage unit. Let's not jump the gun here.

Correct. But I guess I'm thinking along the lines of us finding out later that he wasnt living at home...oh and the police finding out he had another phone. So the potential for a storage unit seems likely.

Has anyone ever been able to verify that there ever WAS an H&H Mechanical at 1806 E. Little Creek Rd? Because, I've also found H & H Mechanical listed at his home address.

In the past two weeks in my area young girls have been followed home by people they don't know. The first instance was a high school student who realized she was being followed so she didn't go home, but continued on to her grandparents house because no one was home at her house. Another young woman was followed home from a Walmart and whoever followed her continued to ride up and down her street quite a few times once she was inside. The first instance took place in Camden, NC and the second from Kitty Hawk, NC to Currituck, NC. I only bring this up because we are so close to the state line and I have never heard of anything like this happening in the area until recently. Family members Of these girls posted to SM to warn others, but I have not been able to find any sort of report otherwise.

THAT IS GOOD INFORMATION. I will get flyers to these police departments and hope they follow the case. If abduction, the same people (or people with similar tactics) may be in both areas. THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove