VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH: I’ve never been shy about it. People that know me know.. I mean, unarmed bank robbery - it’s nothing violent. Well, it’s violent but it’s the least form of violence. I mean just, uh, forgery, uttery (?), I mean… B&E here and there. You know, kid stuff. I was like, literally, a kid when that was going on - seventeen, nineteen -- I made mistakes but I've been out of trouble for ten years and I do have successful employment and a business and stuff like that... *scratches shoulder* and a good family…yeah I mean, people make mistakes but people can change, too, and people ...

Lessee...he was 17-19 when he got into trouble...he's been out of trouble for 10 years. He's what? 37? Math isn't his strong suit, obviously. But is he saying here that HE has a business?! What business? H & H Mecahnical isn't around anymore, is it? I'm confused.

ETA: WTH? When I type in that address now it comes up Uncle Bob's Self Storage. Help a girl out, locals? What's the deal?

Thats what I said! I think its in name only. He has a business alright. I have seen that in other situations also.

Do we know if forensics have been done on AJ's home with WH clearly stating LE think he knows what happened to AJ in the jailhouse interview.
Do LE have grounds to search the home more thoroughly now hes in jail I'm sure JH could give the needed permission to help clear WH.

I don't believe we know. WH hasn't told us and he is apparently the only one talking.

I think she's caught up in an emotional tug-of-war, but deep down she knows something. The question is to what degree?

If we feel it I'm sure JH as her mom feels it.
Sadly I do t believe this will have a good ending.
WH IMO will not tell she has to be found.

It sounded like he delivered a threat right after he confirmed that. He said:

He wanted this to be put on TV.
He asked way in the beginning and I thought it very odd.
Why did he want this public?

I was crying my eyes out also! The song choice started the waterworks flowing for me.

Me too!! My heart breaks for her siblings .. It's obvious AJ was an awesome big sister and loved them!! Her personality shows in those pictures! Beautiful young lady and I hope she's found safe. Prayers to you Zach and all her family!

I am seriously behind here, but wanted to jump in to share a thought I had. Then I must return to work...

The cut up card has bugged me throughout this whole case. If you are disposing of someone else's belongings, why cut up their credit card? Why care? Then I thought of something. Is it possible her card is linked to a joint account? Perhaps the person who cut it up did so because they didn't want to risk having someone else who may have stumbled across it keep it and spend THEIR money. It's the only logical thing I can think of. If it wasn't cut up by her, then it was cut up by someone who wanted to protect the assets that card was linked to.

Thoughts?

Me too!! My heart breaks for her siblings .. It's obvious AJ was an awesome big sister and loved them!! Her personality shows in those pictures! Beautiful young lady and I hope she's found safe. Prayers to you Zach and all her family!

And her MANY wonderful friends who are suffering as well on an emotional roller coaster. This is a hard hard lesson on how cruel, deceptive, and cunning criminal sociopaths can be. I feel for these young people (and the family) and pray there is some closure very soon.

No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........
Do you recall what day this was?

Why would an employer hire this guy?
Your sending him into ppl homes.

I hope Joe Fisher can keep him talking.....

Just FYI - Joe Fisher seems to be very invested in the case. I had e-mailed wavy 10 a week or so back upset about the lack of info/investigating and Joe is actually the person who e-mailed me back. Seemed very concerned.

Yesterday the locals were posting lots of ideas of places to search. I'm at work right now (multitasking :) ) but to pull those ideas together and map them, and areas already searched. Or maybe send in tips to the police. I truly believe that Hannah Graham was found because of SAR following up on "somebody's hunch of where to search. We have got to find AJ.

JMO, MOO...

OK, I'm paraphrasing, but basically WH claims he told LE that they weren't doing enough and he was going to take matters into his own hands, vigilante justice if you will. So, he and his buds decide the best way to do that since LE is doing nothing at all is to search for evidence themselves and then exact their revenge on the perpetrator. GRrrrrrrr!!! (That's supposed to be me growling like a big mean bear.) So at the friends' goading, WH breaks into the house, searches for evidence and finds it!!! In his next life, this guy should be a P.I. Finding this evidence must have made him SO ANGRY to the point he wanted to go into a blind RAGE and avenge his "daughter's" disappearance!!!

So why didn't he?

Cause he was only there to plant the jacket.

Just FYI - Joe Fisher seems to be very invested in the case. I had e-mailed wavy 10 a week or so back upset about the lack of info/investigating and Joe is actually the person who e-mailed me back. Seemed very concerned.
He has definitely provided a great deal of valuable information. He updates his twitter frequently with what he finds out.

He wanted this to be put on TV.
He asked way in the beginning and I thought it very odd.
Why did he want this public?

He definitely wanted it on TV. IMO, he wanted to send a message or several messages.

One message was a threat, IMO, to the 4 witnesses and any other potential witnesses against him.
Other possible messages would be to say what he did and (more importantly) what he didn't say to LE.
Also so he can tell anyone who may be concerned what the cops know or don't know.

Throughout the video he never comes fully clean. He never gives us the gas station, where he was all day Tuesday including the evening, etc. To me that means he is still protecting himself in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire